1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Wendy, Peru's Britney Spears

Discussion in 'General Freewheeling Chit-Chat' started by Mogwa, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Mogwa

Mogwa Paranormal Adept

This clip is so weird, I just had to post it. The longer it plays, the stranger it gets. About two minutes in I realized my mouth had fallen open.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PuwniZJ99vY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

2. cottonzway

cottonzway I was saying boo-urns

I watched about 30 seconds of that and all I have to say is they better beware of this guy.........
    [​IMG]

3. Aaron LeClair

Aaron LeClair Paranormal Adept

Janitor
    The song about breast feeding?

4. Mogwa

Mogwa Paranormal Adept

I guess. This little kid is supposedly very popular in Peru, but I don't believe she could cut the mustard in the states. The authorities would probably throw her butt in jail for child abuse or something. Then again, what do I know? I actually watch C-Span. How sad is that?

5. Gareth

Gareth Nothin' to see here

I really dont know what to say to that.

6. mike

mike Administrator Staff Member

i only got thru 50 seconds or so when suddenly for the first time in my life the piñata made perfect sense, and i had to rush off and find a stick and something to beat with it

7. skunkape

skunkape Paranormal Adept

I'd be more easily convinced that this was channeled music from aliens than the Dean Fagerstrom stuff. Always pleasant to have my mind blown. I'll never be able to look at titties again with hearing that weird whammy pedal, 3 octave gliss thing she's doing with her voice there.

8. Fluoride Drinker

Fluoride Drinker Paranormal Adept

Power Engineer
    Home Page:
    I think I'm about to have an aneurysm.

9. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    It may start an epidemic. :D

10. skunkape

I just blew milk out of my nose...which is weird, because I'm drinking beer.

11. The Staggering Priestess

The Staggering Priestess Magical Thinking and Brain Damage

Wage Slave
    Home Page:
    I watched with the sound down, and so have no idea what the heck she is singing about (my Spanish is not so good any how) or how she sounds, but the video has that delightfully quaint quality of people who are not of the English-speaking world trying their hand at "rock videos".

(I mean no offense to the latest video effort from the hippest artist in Belarus or Gabon or some other place. And anyway I am just talking out of some place other than my head as I haven't watched a rock video since the days of Martha Quinn and JJ Jackson, oh so long ago when the future was still bright)

My mind is poisoned. I suppose breast feeding can be a beautiful and a wonderful gift, and sometimes I believe that to be true; but in other moods, barren hag that I am, I perceive in it a mechanistic brutality that does not fill me with Hallmark moments :(

Anyway I have her (Wendy's) album. It contains other uplifting biological gems like "Everybody Poops", "I Missed My Period", and "Tio Sancho Has Gone to Fatten the Churchyard Worms".

12. Mogwa

Mogwa Paranormal Adept

Bwahaha! Please rip me a copy of "Everybody Poops." I'm sure it's a rare gem, although it couldn't possibly be better than the book.

13. The Staggering Priestess

The Staggering Priestess Magical Thinking and Brain Damage

Wage Slave
    Home Page:
    Oh yes, one of my bedside favorites! The really exciting news is that M. Night Shyamalan has just optioned the movie rights. I can't wait.

Mogwa, I will get that song over to you just as soon as Dean Fagertstrom's aliens can start channeling again :)

14. skunkape

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvcPA9R9_1o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QvcPA9R9_1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>