• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 6 Dark Matters

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings all. Week 06 of Dark Matters Radio is coming up and starting Monday February 22 I will be hosting Paracast's own Chris O'Brien. Along with Christopher's research and investigations into cattle mutilations we will be discussing his new book on the Trickster. Don't miss it!

Just got off the phone with conspiracy writer/researcher Kenn Thomas. Kenn is, of course, publisher of Steamshovel Press and will be joining me Tuesday February 23. It has been quite awhile since Kenn and I have connected and I am sure we will hit all the hotspots dealing with his research.

Dark Matters airs Monday thru Friday starting at 10:00 PM Pacific Time, Tuesday thru Saturday 1:00 AM till 3:00 AM Eastern time. You can always reach us by writing me at [email protected] during the show or you can call in at areacode 818 897-9144. Hope you join me!

best;

Don

Thanks Don, the weeks going great so far. Hey, get Rich to do more book readings on a Friday, i thought that worked really well last time with the Ingo Swan thing. Speaking of Ingo, I actually thought that the remote viewing guy the paracast had on 'Daz Smith' was fairly interesting... might be a guest idea.

Thanks Don, the weeks going great so far. Hey, get Rich to do more book readings on a Friday, i thought that worked really well last time with the Ingo Swan thing. Speaking of Ingo, I actually thought that the remote viewing guy the paracast had on 'Daz Smith' was fairly interesting... might be a guest idea.

Thanks Hoffmeister, appreciate the feedback! I am aiming high with guests in the next several weeks. I don't want to mention any names cause I might "screw the pooch" but I have feelers out to one Hollywood type guy that wrote a conspiracy themed book, one very controversial former remote viewer, one former political type, etc. Keep your fingers crossed ....

Don

Will you ever host an mp3 archive yourself Don?

Gareth, at this point I don't think so since the network is doing the show. I know, believe you me, that problems have cropped up with the archives but they are busting their butt to get this fixed. Once again I can only ask for patience ... I am as frustrated as the audience is with the problems, but hey, it goes with modern life! :confused:

Don

Don, you mightn't be aware of this? but the link to Cyberstation USA has been marked with a underlining head.. 'This site might harm your computer' infected with malware.

Don is there an email for cyberstation that we can mail to? ( webpage doesn't seem to work because of the above virus thing) you've got other things to deal with,
that way we can hassle the station instead of you.

Back