• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 24 PLUS Syndication !!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Week 24 ! & Syndication!!!

by admin on Jun.28, 2010, under Uncategorized
Well Gang, guess what? Something I have been working towards for years is happening … FINALLY! Dark Matters Radio is going into Syndication! Just got off the phone with the Executive VP of Cameo Ent. and the papers were signed last Thursday with the first stations. The show will go over the first Terrestrial Stations shortly after the Fourth of July !! Happy Birthday America …. and come to think of it …. my birthday is also in July! If any of you are thinking of getting me a gift … how’s about a 1971 or 72 or 73 Porsche 914?? You know … A Classic?!!?
LOL…..
Okay, Monday June 38 Lars Hansson is making a return appearance. After all those years we still have a bunch of stuff to catch up on and we are going to do it right here on Dark Matters Radio!
Tuesday June 29 Mr. Paul Kimball, Ex. Producer of the new horror film Eternal Kiss is coming back. As a matter of fact I just appeared along with Paul and Walter Bosley and Greg Bishop on Greg’s Radio Misterioso and it is worth your while if you have some time, to check this show out.
The rest of the week will be announced and Rich will be back for the Friday show so stay tuned! See ya on the radio!

Congrats Don! Is DM in syndication going to air at the same time as on Cyber Station? Cause it looks like sNoory's got some competition.

Congrats Don! Is DM in syndication going to air at the same time as on Cyber Station? Cause it looks like sNoory's got some competition.

Hey Crow, DMR will be "over the air" as well as on CyberstationUSA and the net. They are aggressively going after over the air stations and have a number currently interested in DMR. We are keeping fingers and toes crossed.

Decker

That was a strange phone call you got Don.

Without saying who it was, would you say that the caller's father might be considered 'stormy', or 'genius' even?

Hmmm .....

i just listened to this call again now i get it. The mystery caller called Don on his private cell phone Don called him John and he wanted to talk about the moon and was friends with Lars Hansson .... three BIG clues right there...:D

Well Gang, guess what? Something I have been working towards for years is happening … FINALLY! Dark Matters Radio is going into Syndication! Just got off the phone with the Executive VP of Cameo Ent. and the papers were signed last Thursday with the first stations. The show will go over the first Terrestrial Stations shortly after the Fourth of July !! Happy Birthday America …. and come to think of it …. my birthday is also in July! If any of you are thinking of getting me a gift … how’s about a 1971 or 72 or 73 Porsche 914?? You know … A Classic?!!?
LOL…..
Okay, Monday June 38 Lars Hansson is making a return appearance. After all those years we still have a bunch of stuff to catch up on and we are going to do it right here on Dark Matters Radio!
Tuesday June 29 Mr. Paul Kimball, Ex. Producer of the new horror film Eternal Kiss is coming back. As a matter of fact I just appeared along with Paul and Walter Bosley and Greg Bishop on Greg’s Radio Misterioso and it is worth your while if you have some time, to check this show out.
The rest of the week will be announced and Rich will be back for the Friday show so stay tuned! See ya on the radio!

Amazing work Don. I am listening your shows often on my mp3 player during long walks in the city.

I have recently started to transfer my big audio/video archive on first 1,5 Tb hard drive from hundreds of separated DVD's so now everythingh will be on one place. Dark Matters currently occupies 12 Gb :)

As I am checking through my archive I was able to locate your classic interview with Michael Corbin dated 27th August 1995 on Paranet Continuum. If you don't have it in your archive let me know and will upload it for you as Corbin's archive is not available any more online but I have preserved it all.

Lots of Larry King classics also in the archive but still missing few from 1990's (especialy infamous STS-48 clash between you and Oberg) some from 1990's.

Best Wishes

Giuliano
http://www.uforadio.ne1.net

Amazing work Don. I am listening your shows often on my mp3 player during long walks in the city.

As I am checking through my archive I was able to locate your classic interview with Michael Corbin dated 27th August 1995 on Paranet Continuum. If you don't have it in your archive let me know and will upload it for you as Corbin's archive is not available any more online but I have preserved it all.

Lots of Larry King classics also in the archive but still missing few from 1990's (especialy infamous STS-48 clash between you and Oberg) some from 1990's.

Best Wishes

Giuliano
http://www.uforadio.ne1.net

Thanks for the note UFOradio. Two things, first YES! I would love that show with Mike Corbin and I. Secondly, the audio of the Larry King show with me and Jim Oberg is available on the STS-48 show in the Dark Matters archives. Thanks so much for your support.

Best;
Don

Thanks for the note UFOradio. Two things, first YES! I would love that show with Mike Corbin and I. Secondly, the audio of the Larry King show with me and Jim Oberg is available on the STS-48 show in the Dark Matters archives. Thanks so much for your support.

Best;
Don

Re on STS-48 - Wow...I was looking for that for some time. So many stuff on my hard drive that I didn't even know that I already have it :) It will probably take my 10 lifetimes to listen-watch everything that was collected :) I will check that audio tommorow.

Re on Corbin - converted to 128 kbps mp3 (his original format was in real audio) and just uploading (about 51mb). About download link for the show and other additional stuff will contact you on private.

Thanks so much for the info on Larry King once again.

Best Wishes

Over and out here.

Giuliano

Happy Birthday America …. and come to think of it …. my birthday is also in July! If any of you are thinking of getting me a gift … how’s about a 1971 or 72 or 73 Porsche 914?? You know … A Classic?!!?
LOL…..

Don, my spawning anniversery is in Sept. and I want someone to gimmee a mini-cooper.

Listen, I am an astrology buff. I have loved the horoscope traditions, as far back as I can recollect. Even though I'm not a NewAgey. Though. Are you a Cancer? Because there has been a total solar eclipse that apparently, greatly impacts Cancers, all signs, and the future of this world. I located what I view as, an -excellent- astrology web page.
http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html

Don, my spawning anniversery is in Sept. and I want someone to gimmee a mini-cooper.

Listen, I am an astrology buff. I have loved the horoscope traditions, as far back as I can recollect. Even though I'm not a NewAgey. Though. Are you a Cancer? Because there has been a total solar eclipse that apparently, greatly impacts Cancers, all signs, and the future of this world. I located what I view as, an -excellent- astrology web page.
http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html

Nope, my b-day is July 26 and I am a Leo just off the cusp.

Decker

Back