• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 16 on DMR

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! !

Good morning all. Week 16 of Dark Matters Radio begins tonight and I start with "rogue journalist" and web author Gary Bekkum in his return appearance. Gary S. Bekkum is an independent ‘occasional’ rogue journalist & web author, and researcher of material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality. He is the author of Spies, Lies, and Polygraph Tape — Knowing the Future: The UFO Spy Games. Gary is also the provider of Starstream Research and for a number of years he has reported on intelligence maneuvering within the UFO research field. This is a show I am looking forward to!

On Tuesday May 4 I am joined by Victor Baines who is the Founder and Director of The Nostradamus Society of America– Week 16 on Dark Matters Radio

by admin on May.03, 2010, under Uncategorized
Welcome back to a new week of Dark Matters Radio. Now, allow me to ask you a question. If questions concerning unidentified flying objects or UFOs interest you, then have you ever considered that the crews or passengers might walk here amongst us? In other words, might ET already be here and “passing themselves off as human?” Now, that is a question, right?
On Monday, May 3rd, I host returning guest Mr. Gary Bekkum back on Dark Matters Radio. Gary S. Bekkum is an independent ‘occasional’ rogue journalist & web author, and researcher of material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality. He is the author of Spies, Lies, and Polygraph Tape — Knowing the Future: The UFO Spy Games. Gary is also the provider of Starstream Research and for a number of years he has reported on intelligence maneuvering within the UFO research field. This is a show I am looking forward to!
Tuesday, May 4th, I am joined by Mr. Victor Baines who is the Founder and Director of The Nostradamus Society of America–

Mr. Victor Baines

created in 1996 (an internet based historical society dedicated to preserving the personal history and prophetic writings of the French prophet and astrologer–Nostradamus). Victor’s website can be reached here. Nostradamus Society of America I last interviewed Victor back on my previous radio show, Strange DAZE in the late 1990’s. This promises to be another fascinating interview.

Hope you can join us and also call in. The number is 818-381-4094.

Don

Been really digging the podcasts Don. Been going through the archives.

The Robert Hastings / Bob Salas episode was great like usual. Yeah Ive heard those 2 guys together at least 4 times now on different shows, but as one of the callers said the material is simply THE most compelling of any of the UFO material out there.

I just ordered Hastings' book too. He does great research and I hope he keeps at it.

Back