• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 15 on DMR !!

Free episodes:

Any word on the Alan Sturm mp3 being available Don?

Also still looking forward to hearing the Chris OBrien interview from last week.

Its an awesome week already, loved todays show.
After my debates on here this week about the ETH vs Crypto theory, I might have to try and call in on the redfern show. Just depends how late I am for work though.
I'm having surgery to have a shattered nose fixed soon so i'll be off for two weeks and will hopefully get to call in then if not this week

After my debates on here this week about the ETH vs Crypto theory, I might have to try and call in on the redfern show. Just depends how late I am for work though.
I'm having surgery to have a shattered nose fixed soon so i'll be off for two weeks and will hopefully get to call in then if not this week

Got in a fight or 'just' an accident, Hoff? Anyhow, all the best Sir.

Okay, spill it Hoff. What happened to your beak?

Don

Did you travel in time and listen to the show in the future then come back to this timeline? How was the show?

I know this is old, but I cant believe you didnt get a second caller for Sturm's Moon book Don. I assume that was the actual physical copy right?

Great show BTW. That Moon stuff really gets me going.

Ah i just broke it a couple of times cagefighting, and now i cant breath out of my right nostril properly so the doc is gonna do a full restructure on my nose. Gives me a nice 2 weeks off work though so i'm happy :D

FWIW Hoff, I don't open the phone line (usally) until hour two. That is my general rule anyway.

Don
I know that Don, i've listened to every show you've done lol! :D
I meant that because I got up late i was late for work and didnt have time to call. Thats the main reason why i dont call often because I am always late for work (or hungover for the Saturday show)

I know that Don, i've listened to every show you've done lol! :D
I meant that because I got up late i was late for work and didnt have time to call. Thats the main reason why i dont call often because I am always late for work (or hungover for the Saturday show)

Oh goody, that means (since you will be off work for a week or so) I can look forward to hearing your dulcet tones on the phone this coming week. Right?

D

Actually i had a call today saying that my op is now put back to the 28th May. I don't know whether you guys have heard in America but we've had a volcano in Iceland mess up all our flights over Europe and apparently my doc got caught up in it. The funny thing is, they told me that my nose is such a mess that there is only two to three people in the country who are qualified to fix it, and the guy thats sorting me out got stuck in Europe.
I gotta tell you man, i laughed so much when i heard that... you know you have been doing too much fighting when there's only two doctors in the country who can fix you :D :D
Anyway, it will take me a few days to be able to talk properly as my face will be swollen so i imagine from early june i'll be calling the show

Actually i had a call today saying that my op is now put back to the 28th May.
Anyway, it will take me a few days to be able to talk properly as my face will be swollen so i imagine from early june i'll be calling the show

Well Hoff, take care and good luck Mate. (But ... better your nose than mine! :D)

Don

Back