• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 14 on DMR

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy all. Well, Week 14 is coming right up at us and I start the week out very heavy in UFOs and Conspiracy.

Monday evening I host author and researcher Peter Robbins. I am sure we will hit the Bentwaters UFO case very hard. As an aside I also was in touch with Larry Warren and will see about getting him back on the show and discover what he has been up to.

Tuesday eve Phil Imbrogno will be my guest. Phil, one of the authors of Night Siege has been involved in some very mind bending research and he promises to share all with Dark Matters and the audience. I am currently reading his book Interdemsional Universe and it is one hell of a ride. He told me about some other projects he is currently working on in connection with other researchers and will share.

I am also speaking to Richard Belzer, best known as his alter-ego Detective John Munch on Law and Order-SVU. You may be aware that he is really into conspiracies and wrote "http://www.amazon.com/dp/0345429184/?tag=rockoids-20UFOs, JFK, and Elvis: Conspiracies You Don\'t Have to be Crazy to Believe .

This week is shaping up pretty well! It is all up on Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! !. Drop on by.

Decker

Hey Don,

The show is awesome. Any chance of posting the Allan Sturm interview on the net somewhere?

Jumpy, as soon as the server issues are sorted out the shows will be back up. I was told that they were working round the clock to get this fixed. Let me check with the network and see what they have in mind.

Decker

Hi Don,
Great shows last week as ever and Richard is excellent co-host indeed. Maybe a remembrance/memorial show one day to remind the younger generations of why they still just have freedom of speech.
Keep up the great work.

Don is your number toll free? why do people not call in

Well Dnold7X, since you have been designated the "Official Dark Matters Radio PAIN IN THE ASS", prior to my answering your question you must answer mine first.

Why haven't you called in yet?

Decker

Don is your number toll free? why do people not call in

Call me an elitist, but I prefer to listen to Don and his guest discuss issues rather than the people who call in. I think people don't call in because they have been threatened by The Men in Black Lace (a gender neutral subsidiary of the MIB corporation).

Back