• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 12 of DMR and Reunions

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Week 12 of Dark Matters Radio. This week begins with a trip back to my program .. Strange DAZE Radio, which aired on the Liberty Works Radio Network. On June 11, 1999 (while we headed toward the Millennium!) I hosted Mr. Michael C. Ruppert on my program. Ruppert was a former LAPD narcotics detective, that while working as an LAPD cop uncovered extensive CIA infiltration of the LAPD by CIA. His claim? The CIA shipped in drugs to the US while shipping out weapons to anti-communist fighters in Central and South America. (Of course addicted Americans were the result!) This was a superb broadcast that really placed a spotlight on the underbelly of American intelligence. Wikimedia Error

I will be at a military reunion from Tuesday thru Thursday and as a result CyberstationUSA will be airing the “best of” from Dark Matters. Tuesday April 6 Dr. John Brandenberg will be on speaking about, among other things, advanced propulsion (which he works on.)
Weds. April 07 we will air my interview with Gene Steinberg and David Biedny from The Paracast. (One of the sanest paranormal websites on the internet!)
Thursday April 08 I am joined by long time paranormal researcher and author Greg Bishop where we talk about his work and investigations over the last couple of decades exposing intelligence ops in the UFO field.
Friday April 09 I will be back and hosting another live show with Rich Sarradet. Hope you all have a great week and remember to keep those eyes to the sky and your ear to the ground!

Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! !

Don

Back