• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We Still Need Help with Artwork

Hi guys, tell mw what you think about these!
1:
CA1FMGb.png

2:
jvnCprZ.png

3:
S35djbP.png

4:
zjpFFOA.png

I will give it a go in exchange for a free plus membership. I work in the creative industry and don't have an ego and am willing to work with you on something. My non professional stuff is here, my professional stuff would get me fired if I posted it here. Ha! It's no bother, I am mainly a programmer there anyway.

I will give it a go in exchange for a free plus membership. I work in the creative industry and don't have an ego and am willing to work with you on something. My non professional stuff is here, my professional stuff would get me fired if I posted it here. Ha! It's no bother, I am mainly a programmer there anyway.
Very nice artwork. Lots of very positive father daughter posts! Really like your ink work. Thought I was the only one who read The Cross and the Switchblade...must be a Catholic school thing.

Very nice artwork. Lots of very positive father daughter posts! Really like your ink work. Thought I was the only one who read The Cross and the Switchblade...must be a Catholic school thing.

Thanks!

Ha ha! Catholic School was the school across the road with all the hot girls. I was brought up in a Christian home though and the book and movie made the rounds through the house.

Back