• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We Still Need Help with Artwork

aNorthernSoul

Professional Breather
I will give it a go in exchange for a free plus membership. I work in the creative industry and don't have an ego and am willing to work with you on something. My non professional stuff is here, my professional stuff would get me fired if I posted it here. Ha! It's no bother, I am mainly a programmer there anyway.

Burnt State

Paranormal Adept
I will give it a go in exchange for a free plus membership. I work in the creative industry and don't have an ego and am willing to work with you on something. My non professional stuff is here, my professional stuff would get me fired if I posted it here. Ha! It's no bother, I am mainly a programmer there anyway.
Very nice artwork. Lots of very positive father daughter posts! Really like your ink work. Thought I was the only one who read The Cross and the Switchblade...must be a Catholic school thing.

aNorthernSoul

Professional Breather
Very nice artwork. Lots of very positive father daughter posts! Really like your ink work. Thought I was the only one who read The Cross and the Switchblade...must be a Catholic school thing.
Thanks!

Ha ha! Catholic School was the school across the road with all the hot girls. I was brought up in a Christian home though and the book and movie made the rounds through the house.