• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We Still Need Help with Artwork

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I appreciate the fact that some of you have offered to help us with new logos and T-shirt designs, but after several months, I'm still waiting for something. We're not asking you to work free of charge; we will offer a cash bonus plus a credit or link on our sites for your work.

Anyone?

Hi Gene. In my day job, I'm a professional commercial artist / Illustrator / comic book artist. Just let me know what you need, timeframe & available budget. Can send you some samples. Just let me know.

Hey Gene, I know I'm not presenting the most reliable of impressions, what with saying I'd give it a go way back and the falling silent. Good news is, all the nonsense that made it slip my mind has passed. So now as settled in my new home, family illnesses have passed and I'm free. Yay.

Anyway, I'd be happy to pitch for this if you'd let me. As Infolad1 says, if you can provide details of the kind of thing you're looking for, timescales and the what not, I'd be happy to at least send you some designs for consideration.

Matty B

Hi Gene,

I just joined the forum and since I'm also a professional artist/designer, my eye was naturally drawn straight to this thread. If you still need help, please let me know. As the two posts above indicated, I'd just need some more info about the project(s).

I'm far from professional, even though I have been published several times, but I might be able to help. What exactly are you looking for?

I appreciate the fact that some of you have offered to help us with new logos and T-shirt designs, but after several months, I'm still waiting for something. We're not asking you to work free of charge; we will offer a cash bonus plus a credit or link on our sites for your work.

Anyone?

Here is a rough example of my graphics work, we can have any color of t shirt and logo you would like.
Such as a graphic on the back of the shirt, any feasible combination you can imagine gene

2hnb3pz.jpg

2zhnkgg.jpg

Ahh that´s to bad :(

What other components are you looking at/for ?
Well, we have the logos, we have the logo on the T-shirt, though maybe something better for the back, and I'm open to other suggestions on illustrations we can use for the site, for forum, and for the merchandising. :)

Well, an iPhone/iPad app would be neat. We have already had logos done, but could always use help with our sites, particularly the forums, where we need to set up a "resource manager" (already installed) to handle the premium service. Thanks for offering. Please post your information in a private conversation so I can get in touch with you.

{{{{{{ This post is so great and nice }}}}}}}}

Well, an iPhone/iPad app would be neat. We have already had logos done,
Our network, GCN, already has an app for the iPhone. There's also one for Android, but it usually doesn't work, so I'm awaiting an update.

Back