• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WANTED: Cases involving this strange shaped UFO

Vomitor

Skilled Investigator
ufoz.png

Ok i know this is no work of art, but the witnesses dont recall any major features on this, so theres nothing lost on it.

Let me just give some details about this, as some might be curious: This strange object was seen by two people, who i have met recently, within a couple of years of each other. In the early 90's one of the people involved, a guy about 20 years old at the time saw this thing just before a major blackout in his home city. A few years later his girlfriend at the time, around the same age, had a close encounter with this same type of object outside her balcony on the 3d floor. A few days after her sighting, she had a drawing she had made of it lying around, and when her boyfriend saw it hefreaked out since he of course had seen that very same thing those coupla years earlier in relation to the blackout. She describe it as alumnium colored, and with something like pipes in between the "wings".

Does anyone know of any other cases with a object like this? To me it looks like a mix between a tie fighter and a tetris game...what do you all make of it? Feel free to ask, but there are naturally some details i cant give due to privacy

Back