• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Want to hear a CRAZY story ? ... Here goes!

Experience_Her

Paranormal Novice
Let me back track just a little ...
1976 My Grandmother is picking me up from school to go to the dentist ( I'm 5 years old) the dentist is another school in my district. Whilst walking through the car park my Gran says hi to a lady she knows and stops to chat, the lady ( I don't know her name)she introduces a young boy by her side ( she is just looking after him, maybe a foster child?) he has very olive skin and very dark eyes, his hair is black, shoulder length with a blunt fringe. I think he is around my age. I was a very shy child but managed a very quiet 'hello' . He didn't reply, he sort of was hiding behind the lady's skirt. Gran finished her chat and I went to the dentist.

A couple of weeks pass and I am with my Gran again going to 'Other' school (I'm not sure why and I am not sure why I am not at school that day either) Its assembly time and there's kids everywhere at this other school, Gran did what she came to do and upon leaving we see her friend again with the same boy ( for the life of me I can not remember his name .. Alec ? Alex ? something like that) She chats for a minute and we are leaving, I didn't want to go, I wanted to talk to the boy, I felt drawn to him. We left.

Sometime in the same year ...
Mum has put me to bed, leaves the door ajar with the hall light on. I feel scared, I know the 'monsters' are coming, I pull the sheets up over my head. I Fall asleep.
This happens for about 3-4 nights in a row.
The next night I get the courage to call out to Dad, He doesn't come, Mum does.
She asked what's wrong, I tell her the monsters are coming to count my teeth, she growls at me and tells me to go to sleep.
The night after: the 'monsters' come, my door is ajar and they slowly push the door open, I can see their silhouettes, I think there is 3 or 4 small ones around 1.5 meters tall and 1 taller one standing behind them.
I cant call out, I cant move, I am frozen with fear. They come into my room and one sits on my chest, it wants to look in my mouth I think. [ End of memory ]

Next Memory
I'm in a big dimly lit room sitting on the floor cross legged, there's many others sitting with me ( maybe 60 others), There is a big screen at the front of the wall that everyone is watching, Fire, Volcanoes, War, People, Animals, Earth, Space, like a national geographic episode but its all running in fast motion, no ones talking, everybody is just staring. To the left of the screen is an arched door with someone standing guard, He wears all black, he has some sort of weapon, but I don't feel frightened of him. He ushers one of the people into the doorway then continues to stand guard, I cant see his face, maybe I just don't remember it.( theres also a door to the left of me but I don't know where is goes)
I look at the people, searching for someone I might know and there he is... that boy! I stand up and walk out of the door to my left, The boy follows, I'm in a hallway but I cant see the end because it curves around, there's a lot of windows, I stand on something so I can see out ... I see space, I can see the moon ( I think its the moon) its really close, I start to feel a bit scared, The boy speaks to me, ( I don't hear him with my ears, I hear him in by body .. not so much my head but more in my chest) 'We have to go back in, They don't like it' ... ( I don't want to go back in) so I say "lets play hide n seek" and I open a small door and climb inside, he says No so I climb out, I run up the hallway, he is running behind me and I see a door open, I look inside and there's what seems to be a fibre glass swimming pool but it had pipes running around it, some went into the floor and some into the ceiling, it filled nearly the whole room, just enough room to walk around it, I saw a ladder and started to climb up it, The boy said ( in my chest) you cant touch it, it has to stay clean. I looked over the edge and it was filled with a clear-ish gel like substance. [ End of Memory ]

Next Memory
Im climbing down the ladder, I reach the floor and brush my night dress off thinking 'That's funny, I am dry already' ....... ( I am assuming I hopped into the gel) [ End of Memory]

Next Memory
I am back in that room with all the other people except I am coming out of the guarded arched doorway thinking to myself 'that wasn't scary at all' , I walk past the guard but stop briefly to look at his uniform, its black and dark grey [ End of memory ]

Next Memory
I am floating in an orange opaque bubble high above my street, there is someone beside me, we are talking ( inside our body's not with voice) I am asking questions ...
Q: Can you fix my legs? A: No. Q: why not? A: We are not allowed to.
Q: Is that my house?, are you taking me home ? A: Yes
Q: Can I come back another time to play with the babies ? A: We will see
I am able to move my head to look ahead or to look at my feet, but I really want to look at HER face.
Q: Can I look at your face ? A: No. Q: why not ? A: I don't want to scare you
Q: But I saw your face earlier, I promise not to get scared. .. A: You wont remember that.
We have floated very gently in this orb to my front yard, but it doesn't touch the ground.
Q: you cant take me to the front door, My mum will be so mad because I'm not allowed out by myself at night time. .... A: no response ............ we floated to my bedroom window and she lifted her hand for me to hold , it was the first time I have seen any part of her, her hand has only 3 fingers and a thumb, smooth like silk slightly bulbous at the end, but very long slender fingers, and she sort of glowed gold, her forearm was also long and slender, I would guess her height to be 7-8 feet tall based on that. I held her hand and she 'passed' me through my closed window, I dint really feel much, just a slight wisp of air on my face,
Q: will I see you again ? A: Maybe, .. Go to bed.
Q: Will we be ok ? (<-- I think I asked this on behalf of humanity) A: Everything will be fine .. go to bed.
I looked at my vacant bed and mind numbingly walked to it, I just wanted to see her but my legs walked me to my bed, I sat on its edge, I glanced at the window then stood up, pounced toward the window for a glance, All I could see was her gliding down the street( the orb was gone), she wore robes or a cape, something that billowed behind her, she glowed gold, even her clothing.
As I watched her glide away into the sky I remember thinking or having the feeling of knowing everything and it was a peaceful feeling.

And that was the end of that... I have had other small things happen through out my life, but this was the start of what I can remember from a really young age

other stuff...
*had the same dream as my boyfriend once, we actually argued over who's dream it was ( aged 18)
*have a few strange scars on my body and often wake up with new 'sores/scabs' behind ears usually.
* puncture type wounds in my navel in my 20's
*poked in the side/back in bed when there's no one there with me ( with in the last year)
*Astral travel into the future ( was around 1993 I think .. saw my cousins wedding 3 years in the future, I didn't go to the wedding, it wasn't until I saw photos that I realised)
*saw a huge orb float past my house ( 10 years ago)
* countless stuff .. I will add more as I remember them

So what do you all think ?
I'm a down to earth person, I don't drink or do drugs, I do smoke, I live on a small farm just out of town, I am a bit of a tomboy .. no shoes, no make up kind of girl, I come from a family of nurses and teachers, we are pretty normal ... I was born with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and had my legs plastered up and fluid drained ( that's why I asked if they could fix my legs) ... just in case you were wondering.
I am an excellent judge of character, I am very straight down the line .. I call BS when I see BS too.

I have only ever told my dad and that was only a few years ago ... I have been searching for people like me for a very long time.

Let me back track just a little ...
1976 My Grandmother is picking me up from school to go to the dentist ( I'm 5 years old) the dentist is another school in my district. Whilst walking through the car park my Gran says hi to a lady she knows and stops to chat, the lady ( I don't know her name)she introduces a young boy by her side ( she is just looking after him, maybe a foster child?) he has very olive skin and very dark eyes, his hair is black, shoulder length with a blunt fringe. I think he is around my age. I was a very shy child but managed a very quiet 'hello' . He didn't reply, he sort of was hiding behind the lady's skirt. Gran finished her chat and I went to the dentist.

A couple of weeks pass and I am with my Gran again going to 'Other' school (I'm not sure why and I am not sure why I am not at school that day either) Its assembly time and there's kids everywhere at this other school, Gran did what she came to do and upon leaving we see her friend again with the same boy ( for the life of me I can not remember his name .. Alec ? Alex ? something like that) She chats for a minute and we are leaving, I didn't want to go, I wanted to talk to the boy, I felt drawn to him. We left.

Sometime in the same year ...
Mum has put me to bed, leaves the door ajar with the hall light on. I feel scared, I know the 'monsters' are coming, I pull the sheets up over my head. I Fall asleep.
This happens for about 3-4 nights in a row.
The next night I get the courage to call out to Dad, He doesn't come, Mum does.
She asked what's wrong, I tell her the monsters are coming to count my teeth, she growls at me and tells me to go to sleep.
The night after: the 'monsters' come, my door is ajar and they slowly push the door open, I can see their silhouettes, I think there is 3 or 4 small ones around 1.5 meters tall and 1 taller one standing behind them.
I cant call out, I cant move, I am frozen with fear. They come into my room and one sits on my chest, it wants to look in my mouth I think. [ End of memory ]

Next Memory
I'm in a big dimly lit room sitting on the floor cross legged, there's many others sitting with me ( maybe 60 others), There is a big screen at the front of the wall that everyone is watching, Fire, Volcanoes, War, People, Animals, Earth, Space, like a national geographic episode but its all running in fast motion, no ones talking, everybody is just staring. To the left of the screen is an arched door with someone standing guard, He wears all black, he has some sort of weapon, but I don't feel frightened of him. He ushers one of the people into the doorway then continues to stand guard, I cant see his face, maybe I just don't remember it.( theres also a door to the left of me but I don't know where is goes)
I look at the people, searching for someone I might know and there he is... that boy! I stand up and walk out of the door to my left, The boy follows, I'm in a hallway but I cant see the end because it curves around, there's a lot of windows, I stand on something so I can see out ... I see space, I can see the moon ( I think its the moon) its really close, I start to feel a bit scared, The boy speaks to me, ( I don't hear him with my ears, I hear him in by body .. not so much my head but more in my chest) 'We have to go back in, They don't like it' ... ( I don't want to go back in) so I say "lets play hide n seek" and I open a small door and climb inside, he says No so I climb out, I run up the hallway, he is running behind me and I see a door open, I look inside and there's what seems to be a fibre glass swimming pool but it had pipes running around it, some went into the floor and some into the ceiling, it filled nearly the whole room, just enough room to walk around it, I saw a ladder and started to climb up it, The boy said ( in my chest) you cant touch it, it has to stay clean. I looked over the edge and it was filled with a clear-ish gel like substance. [ End of Memory ]

Next Memory
Im climbing down the ladder, I reach the floor and brush my night dress off thinking 'That's funny, I am dry already' ....... ( I am assuming I hopped into the gel) [ End of Memory]

Next Memory
I am back in that room with all the other people except I am coming out of the guarded arched doorway thinking to myself 'that wasn't scary at all' , I walk past the guard but stop briefly to look at his uniform, its black and dark grey [ End of memory ]

Next Memory
I am floating in an orange opaque bubble high above my street, there is someone beside me, we are talking ( inside our body's not with voice) I am asking questions ...
Q: Can you fix my legs? A: No. Q: why not? A: We are not allowed to.
Q: Is that my house?, are you taking me home ? A: Yes
Q: Can I come back another time to play with the babies ? A: We will see
I am able to move my head to look ahead or to look at my feet, but I really want to look at HER face.
Q: Can I look at your face ? A: No. Q: why not ? A: I don't want to scare you
Q: But I saw your face earlier, I promise not to get scared. .. A: You wont remember that.
We have floated very gently in this orb to my front yard, but it doesn't touch the ground.
Q: you cant take me to the front door, My mum will be so mad because I'm not allowed out by myself at night time. .... A: no response ............ we floated to my bedroom window and she lifted her hand for me to hold , it was the first time I have seen any part of her, her hand has only 3 fingers and a thumb, smooth like silk slightly bulbous at the end, but very long slender fingers, and she sort of glowed gold, her forearm was also long and slender, I would guess her height to be 7-8 feet tall based on that. I held her hand and she 'passed' me through my closed window, I dint really feel much, just a slight wisp of air on my face,
Q: will I see you again ? A: Maybe, .. Go to bed.
Q: Will we be ok ? (<-- I think I asked this on behalf of humanity) A: Everything will be fine .. go to bed.
I looked at my vacant bed and mind numbingly walked to it, I just wanted to see her but my legs walked me to my bed, I sat on its edge, I glanced at the window then stood up, pounced toward the window for a glance, All I could see was her gliding down the street( the orb was gone), she wore robes or a cape, something that billowed behind her, she glowed gold, even her clothing.
As I watched her glide away into the sky I remember thinking or having the feeling of knowing everything and it was a peaceful feeling.

And that was the end of that... I have had other small things happen through out my life, but this was the start of what I can remember from a really young age

other stuff...
*had the same dream as my boyfriend once, we actually argued over who's dream it was ( aged 18)
*have a few strange scars on my body and often wake up with new 'sores/scabs' behind ears usually.
* puncture type wounds in my navel in my 20's
*poked in the side/back in bed when there's no one there with me ( with in the last year)
*Astral travel into the future ( was around 1993 I think .. saw my cousins wedding 3 years in the future, I didn't go to the wedding, it wasn't until I saw photos that I realised)
*saw a huge orb float past my house ( 10 years ago)
* countless stuff .. I will add more as I remember them

So what do you all think ?
I'm a down to earth person, I don't drink or do drugs, I do smoke, I live on a small farm just out of town, I am a bit of a tomboy .. no shoes, no make up kind of girl, I come from a family of nurses and teachers, we are pretty normal ... I was born with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and had my legs plastered up and fluid drained ( that's why I asked if they could fix my legs) ... just in case you were wondering.
I am an excellent judge of character, I am very straight down the line .. I call BS when I see BS too.

I have only ever told my dad and that was only a few years ago ... I have been searching for people like me for a very long time.
I used to be super cynical and believed people were either deluded or dishonest.As I've got older and met more and more people I now lean to there being a different answer.I've spent countless hours in haunted houses and UFO hot spots and seen nothing.I've come to the conclusion that some are more sensitive to the out of the ordinary than others.I think most things will eventually be explained by science but some defy explanation.I've met too many ordinary,honest people who've experienced extraordinary things to now judge all as liars or loons.You may very well be one of those who are more attuned to strange phenomena.I sadly have the psychic sensitivity of a brick.:)

Lol @ psychic sensitivity of a brick ...
Thanks for not judging ...
I'm sitting patiently waiting for it though ...
It's easy for people to mock but they have to ask themselves what does this person gain by opening up like this?,your on a world-wide forum,we don't know you so what would be the point of you lying!I don't get the impression that your looking for attention or feel that your special I think like me and most of the good folk on here your just looking for answers.

It's easy for people to mock but they have to ask themselves what does this person gain by opening up like this?,your on a world-wide forum,we don't know you so what would be the point of you lying!I don't get the impression that your looking for attention or feel that your special I think like me and most of the good folk on here your just looking for answers.
Yeah, .. I am looking for answers, I am also looking for similarities in other peoples experiences, as well as maybe trigger words that would help fill in some blanks .
I think the more its talked about the more accepting we are of it, and its so easy to 'hide' behind computers these days.

If you've not already done so check out the back catalogue.Chris O'brien has had some extremely strange experiences and I've no reason to doubt him.Bob Bigelow and his NIDS team came to the conclusion that there was an intelligent entity behind the Skinwalker ranch activity.They are hardly a bunch of crackpots.You are not on your own I'd guess your in pretty good company.

If you've not already done so check out the back catalogue.Chris O'brien has had some extremely strange experiences and I've no reason to doubt him.Bob Bigelow and his NIDS team came to the conclusion that there was an intelligent entity behind the Skinwalker ranch activity.They are hardly a bunch of crackpots.You are not on your own I'd guess your in pretty good company.
still working my way through the site ...:rolleyes:
I am sure it will pop up along the way

First thing to strike me is you fearing monsters coming to count your teeth - this happening after a trip to the dentist, at which the dentist inevitably does just that. Now, I'm not discounting any other aspects of your story or memories, just mentioning the counting teeth part.

First thing to strike me is you fearing monsters coming to count your teeth - this happening after a trip to the dentist, at which the dentist inevitably does just that. Now, I'm not discounting any other aspects of your story or memories, just mentioning the counting teeth part.
I have pondered this myself, but I don't remember ever been scared of the dentist,( but there's a lot I don't remember) I had already been going to the doctors monthly to get my right knee drained ... I remember that being scary ..
But thanks for your input

Childhood Never Ends. If you do a search in the forum threads for "childhood" you'll see that this unversal time of intensity is marked: by imagination, by monsters, by visitors in the night, by owls & imaginary creatures with messages for us. It is a time of dreams that are like reality and a reality that is as hallucinatory as any dream. It is a time of sleep paralysis and physiological shifts. The body changes. The mind changes. Childhood is a time of being inbetween two giant spheres of our lives - the imaginary and the concrete. It is a limial zone to be certain filled with all manner of personal traumas, the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to, those things that crawled out of our closets in the middle of the night looking like Yog-Sothoth.
yog_sothoth_by_chivohit-d5b8wrr.jpg

Sometimes we take things out of our dreams and into the light. We drag these stories along with us like dead anchor weights and Chinese puzzle boxes, secret childhood treasures wrapped in the gauze of memory. And decades later we may go back and retrieve such memories or attempt to open the boxes within boxes. A memory slides open and suddenly an old timeline is reawakened. You find yourself sitting down for morning coffee and mulling over past conversations with aliens, ghosts or the mind's personal "controllers."

Middle age is about reworking the events in our lives that marked us. In some ways we are always in transition and always trying to understand our own mystery. The more concrete answers you agree on the less time spent lost in a liminal twilight zone. But life can also be lived in the outer limits of our imagination and the inbetween times can always be accessible over coffee, or a during a late night smoke in the backyard, neck cranned upwards searching the stars. Look quickly, up there in the northern quadrant, is that a plane? Did it just split into two pieces then merge again?

This stuff is the fiery debris of our lives, and I would argue is the foundation of paranormality in all its full regalia. If you want to understand the saucer people or why there are ghosts in the new homes we inhabit, @stonehart then you need to look a little more closely at the temporary story of your life as you think you know it. Sudden shifts and changes with our concrete normalcy can breed unpredictability. Believing in those fragmented and unanswered bits of childhood can also keep you in that inbetween zone. Keep seeking and you will find exactly what you expected to see.

The colors, shapes and tangibility of the alien may change, but the story of childhood remains the same. Happy new year indeed. Same old same sold. I'm going to go walk the dog who never barks at ghosts. I may see nothing, but he always can sniff out the memory of the squirrel's tracks. We spend a lot of time in this paranormal life backtracking, thinking we are retracing the steps, going over old ground.

Addendum: I know there are two older gentlemen on this forum who lost their Life Partners this past year and I'm thinking that has to be a much bigger break with reality than any light in the sky or crazy story. I've hinted at and linked to a series of crazy stories right here on the forum. In fact there is a plague of them if you so wish to indulge, but just don't be surprised that when you lift up the sheets, or peel back the skin, for you should be prepared to be shocked by transgressive human traumas or startled by life's mundanities.

Last edited:
How big was the craft you were in? Can you possibly estimate by the curvature around the corridors? Or by the size of the room you were in?

Back