• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Walter Bosley - Thursday 13th May (or Wednesday 12th Depending)

Hoffmeister

There is no spoon
So what did everyone think?
One of the best shows yet?

I think it was, and the fact that Don was deluged with calls and emails goes to show that it was popular.
I overslept again so missed the first 45 mins but it really was great.

I've been trying to dig out the article about the Royal Air Force pilots that I mentioned in my email in but can't find it anywhere. Will post if I do

Oh, and i really want to hear more about his Remote Viewing, its something I really am looking into at the mo

I agree Hoffmeiser it was really a great show.

I especially liked Don and Walter trading "war stories" of what cops and fbi people were really like on the street. There were a few political moments but even those were fun to listen to. Greg Bishop calling in was a cherry on the top, and the "plate(s)" were awesome, also your email was really informative, i can imagine something that loud would scare the hell out of people.

Does anyone know where I can find the Walter Bosley article that was referenced in his first interview on Dark Matters?

Walter is a really great guest and if you heard the most recent show with him several days ago, you will see what I mean. The RV segment on the Sphinx was choice. If I have any complaints, it is this. EVERYTIME Walter is on I have tech. problems. This last show my phone went dead and we had to finish it with him calling me on Skype. I don't know if it is either; A. the aliens or B. the "secret govt. or C. external psychic forces .... but EVERYTIME.

Decker

Back