• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Upcoming on Dark Matters.

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Now that I can take telephone calls from the audience, I have that "off my mind" and can breath a little easier.

Starting on Monday ... I have on as a guest, Mr. Allan Sturm, author of "ULOs" - Unidentified Lunar Objects Revealed in NASA Photography.

I do not know if you have seen his book, but it is an absolute mind blower! He got all these photos from the Az. Univ. archives that NASA was using to store many of the lunar photographs. This will be a very interesting show and I hope you can all tune in. Also, before I forget, here is the call-in number when I put the phone lines open ( 818 ) 381-4094 ... and you can also email me at the show at [email protected].

Don't be shy!

Decker

Now that I can take telephone calls from the audience, I have that "off my mind" and can breath a little easier.

Starting on Monday ... I have on as a guest, Mr. Allan Sturm, author of "ULOs" - Unidentified Lunar Objects Revealed in NASA Photography.

I do not know if you have seen his book, but it is an absolute mind blower! He got all these photos from the Az. Univ. archives that NASA was using to store many of the lunar photographs. This will be a very interesting show and I hope you can all tune in. Also, before I forget, here is the call-in number when I put the phone lines open ( 818 ) 381-4094 ... and you can also email me at the show at [email protected].

Don't be shy!

Decker

I wanted to mention that on this episode of Dark Matters Radio, call in during the show and you might be one of the lucky audience to get a free copy of Allan's book ... ULO's-Unidentified Lunar Objects Revealed in NASA Photography! See ya on the radio!

Don

Ya know,

I never used to lend much credence to the idea that our Moon may have had an intelligent presence on it in the ancient past or the present, for mining or otherwise.... until I started to read the Apollo transcripts and look at some of the strange anomalies people have found on the lunar surface.

Well some people might think the likes of Sturm to be nutty for speculating on activities such as mining having taken place on the moon, but when the Apollo 14 astronauts were looking down at the Lunar surface, they saw what appeared to be a dang mine and even rhetorically asked "they're mining it, I think?" (and folks, I don't think they were talking about landmines)

And How about them fires the Apollo 8 astronauts saw on the Moon - you know, that huge place with no air. :)

*These excerpts are from the Apollo DSE Blackbox transcripts and they can be had from NASA's website)

Here's a neat lunar orbiter V image that a guy named Mike Singh found an anomaly in:
moonspirestowerac5.jpg

And a close-up of that weird thing:
moonSpires9-1.jpg

Hey, Also check out this LTP from page 82 of NASA's LTP Extention Catalogue:

"Object moved straight line as a
black oval shape. Neighbors
confirmed. Took 20m. Had 4-5
tentacles, saw its shadow on the
Moon. Zigzagged, then
Je 13 01
Jy 11 10
Je 28 04 6102 5357 5748
20m
landed in Copernicus, leaned on E wall. Rose repeatedly and went out from
the limb. Saw a similar phenomenon on Oct 14th. Weird! .
"

Sounds stupid right? Like this chick was a nut or something.

Well get a load of this snapshot the Apollo 8 Astronauts took of some friggin tentacled thing in AS8-12-2209 - check out the Hi-res shot on the bottom there:
as8122209spiderthing.jpg

Yeah, so this nutty chick must've saw some polysester on the moon. I mean what is the alternative; that this things is really there. Yeah right, that ain't true. It can't be. I hope it ain't.

This is the link for the archive section where Dark Matters is.

Show Directory

Okay, now on this page the shows are listed from Tuesday thru Saturday because CyberstationUSA is on Eastern Time. Right now, Feb. 14th as I write this, the Allan Sturm show is on Tuesday under Dark Matters on the RED bar, not the SILVER one. Red is the current week, Silver is last week.

Don

This is the link for the archive section where Dark Matters is.

Show Directory

Okay, now on this page the shows are listed from Tuesday thru Saturday because CyberstationUSA is on Eastern Time. Right now, Feb. 14th as I write this, the Allan Sturm show is on Tuesday under Dark Matters on the RED bar, not the SILVER one. Red is the current week, Silver is last week.

Don

Hi Don,
Great show last week and this week one was outstanding indeed. Those Moon photos are amazing and well done Mr Sturm.

Peace,
blowfish:)

Good morning all. This is an update about the show archives, spoke with some of the guys in the studio and I was told that they are working on a "download" for the shows. I spoke with the Ex. VP a couple of days ago and he told me that he had a "Go to Jesus" telephone chat with the guy responsible for getting the archives updated ASAP when they come in. I record the show from my end and the next morning I send it to them with the understanding that they will get it up that day. Here is the other thing, I am in Los Angeles and they Network is in Boston so I have no control on how these things are handled. However, they are aware that there have been some problems and believe me when I tell you that they are working like mad to get them fixed.

Now, the other thing that I wanted to mention is that even though I have not been as "present" here does not mean that I don't come here when I can. I have been so damn busy I have had a hard time turning around. At this point Dark Matters is pretty much a "one man band" with me being the band. I don't want to whine but with getting shows ready, booking good guests and what have you I have pretty much been totally tied up and ... stuff I used to have a lot more time to do, now is pretty much not available. It is hard to believe but as my wife reminds me, I still have a life and she wants some of my time also. So, if I don't post as much as before, it is not because I have lost interest in coming here ... far from it! Just asking for your understanding.

best;

Don

Good morning all. This is an update about the show archives, spoke with some of the guys in the studio and I was told that they are working on a "download" for the shows. I spoke with the Ex. VP a couple of days ago and he told me that he had a "Go to Jesus" telephone chat with the guy responsible for getting the archives updated ASAP when they come in. I record the show from my end and the next morning I send it to them with the understanding that they will get it up that day. Here is the other thing, I am in Los Angeles and they Network is in Boston so I have no control on how these things are handled. However, they are aware that there have been some problems and believe me when I tell you that they are working like mad to get them fixed.

Now, the other thing that I wanted to mention is that even though I have not been as "present" here does not mean that I don't come here when I can. I have been so damn busy I have had a hard time turning around. At this point Dark Matters is pretty much a "one man band" with me being the band. I don't want to whine but with getting shows ready, booking good guests and what have you I have pretty much been totally tied up and ... stuff I used to have a lot more time to do, now is pretty much not available. It is hard to believe but as my wife reminds me, I still have a life and she wants some of my time also. So, if I don't post as much as before, it is not because I have lost interest in coming here ... far from it! Just asking for your understanding.

best;

Don

Thank you Don, very much appreciated. :)

The Greg Bishop show today was great don. Looking forward to Rich tommorow as well, he's one of my favourite guests and it works really well with you two bouncing off each other.
Maybe you should just have him on every Friday and each week pre-plan like 3-4 old famous UFO cases to discuss.
Really interested in this Mike Younger character also

The Greg Bishop show today was great don. Looking forward to Rich tommorow as well, he's one of my favourite guests and it works really well with you two bouncing off each other.
Maybe you should just have him on every Friday and each week pre-plan like 3-4 old famous UFO cases to discuss.
Really interested in this Mike Younger character also

Thanks. I enjoyed it too.

You know it's really weird to see Mike's name on message boards because at the time it seemed very cloak-and-dagger. In 2007, I wrote up some of my recollections for ufomystic.

Does anybody out there have an mp3 or link to the Allan Sturm show? I missed it and the mp3 archives don't go back that far. Any help would be appreciated.

Back