• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unidentified Submerged Objects (USOs)

P

Paranormalfreak101

I would like to discuss the phenomenon of USOs (Unidentified submerged Objects.) Similar to a UFO, Unidentified Submerged Objects are often seen by those who study UFOs as a phenomenon that is most often encountered in water instead of atmosphere.

WaterUFO2.jpg

Could this be a possible USO? Please feel free to post any info on the subject of the USO phenomenon. Thanks!

Unidentifies Submerged Objects (USOs)

Generally speaking, Ufos and USOs are quite possibly the same thing. Whatever they are can fly in air and move through water perhaps.

As for the pic, it qualifies as a saucer, or ufo picture more so than USO. It would need to be submerged etc for it to be a USO. Silly semantics in the end I guess.

Most cases of USOs that come to mind are reports where the "craft" is seen in air AND water.

Unidentifies Submerged Objects (USOs)

Paranormalfreak101 said:
I would like to discuss the phenomenon of USOs (Unidentified submerged Objects.) Similar to a UFO, Unidentified Submerged Objects are often seen by those who study UFOs as a phenomenon that is most often encountered in water instead of atmosphere.

WaterUFO2.jpg

Could this be a possible USO? Please feel free to post any info on the subject of the USO phenomenon. Thanks!

This may interest you. A documentary about the "Shag Harbour" incident. Where an object fell into the sea, and apparently travelled a long distance under water.

Its in 5 parts, Part 1 Below.

Part 2
=====

Part 3
=====

Part 4
=====

Part 5
=====

There is more hard return evidence for USOs than for UFOs, believe it or not. I have a lot of questions about the Shag Harbor incident (some of those questions parallel those I have about Roswell), but USOs are really, really interesting.

Maybe we should pick a specific incident and discuss it?

i wonder how they deal with propulsion, buoyancy, oxygen and water pressure?

Farside said:
what a best place to hide, in a place where little people go and even littler poeple search.

I wonder how much effort is going into exploring the worlds oceans? If you think about it, the technologies involved are not too different from space exploration.

We probably know less about the ocean floor than we do the surface of the moon - I think most people would agree that if you were an ETI looking to build a secret base then the bottom of the deepest oceans is probably the best place...

...we never hear about 'aquanauts'. Do we have a deep-sea exploration project?

I'm reminded of a PC game I used to play (coincidently, I just re-discovered at the back of a drawer) - X-COM: Terror from the Deep

Rick Deckard said:
I wonder how much effort is going into exploring the worlds oceans? If you think about it, the technologies involved are not too different from space exploration.

We probably know less about the ocean floor than we do the surface of the moon - I think most people would agree that if you were an ETI looking to build a secret base then the bottom of the deepest oceans is probably the best place...

...we never hear about 'aquanauts'. Do we have a deep-sea exploration project?

I'm reminded of a PC game I used to play (coincidently, I just re-discovered at the back of a drawer) - X-COM: Terror from the Deep

Rick do you play any online multiplayer games? Maybe we need a paracast clan lol.

idontunderstand said:
Rick do you play any online multiplayer games? Maybe we need a paracast clan lol.

I do. Currently back playin DAOC after a 4 year break. I actually have the game running in the background right now. Doing trade skills is boring so I come here instead of stare at the screen.

I never could get into XCom games. I hear nothing but wonderful things about them though. Most of them at least. The developers did study up on ufos and the greys quite a bit apparently.

I might try and dig up some vids dealin with USOs later and post more on topic maybe:)

USOs are an often overlooked part of the overall UFO phenomenon, although I don't really view them as a separate phenomenon.

Shag Harbour is, in my opinion, the best, most investigated and documented USO / UFO case (it was both). It definitely made the top 10 list in our upcoming Best Evidence film.

It's the only UFO crash scenario that actually supported by government documents that are freely available and which admit that (a) it was a UFO, and (b) there was an investigation by both the Canadian and American military. As for what the USO / UFO may have been, it's still a mystery that the government (neither Canadian nor American) has seen fit to answer. Unliek Roswell, they haven't even tried - quite possibly because they can't even come up with a workable cover story.

Here's the most interesting aspect of the Shag Harbour case to me - normally in UFO cases it's the witnesses that call what was seen a "UFO" and the government that tries to put over an alternate explanation. In Shag Harbour, it was the other way around - the witnesses originally thought it was a plane crash, but the military quickly ruled that out, and it was the military that began to refer to it as a UFO (this is made clear in the official documentation, readily available at the National Archives in Canada)!

Paul

Well, I heard once that UFOs get their "gas" from our salt water, and thats one reason why people see UFOs submerging in and out of the ocean. I remember I watched a show on the history channel and it was all about USOs.

ufo42.jpg

I know its not a USO, but its a pretty good pic of a UFO! Lol thanks and keep posting!

Some say they get their "gas" from nucluer power plants too. All sorts of theories out there.

There is a few photos, and even a vid of some ufos sucking up water that I've seen. Very interesting stuff. If I come across any I'll post. I haven't seen them in awhile though. One was in Gulf Breeze if I remember correctly.

Well, try searching on youtube. They have alot of weird videos and such. I remember I saw this thing on youtube about USOs. I remember that the video includes simulations and actual evidence. The video is called USOs: RED ALERT. There are 3 parts to it, so you might want to post them as well. Anyways, I bet you would find them interesting! Lol thanks! :eek:

In addition, I find Google Video an excellent resource. It lets you use filters like setting a duration, so you can watch stuff in longer than 20 min chunks. I check it out pretty much daily.

TIP: Avoid stupid pay-per-view crap by adding "is:free" to the end of your Google video searches

CapnG said:
In addition, I find Google Video an excellent resource. It lets you use filters like setting a duration, so you can watch stuff in longer than 20 min chunks. I check it out pretty much daily.

TIP: Avoid stupid pay-per-view crap by adding "is:free" to the end of your Google video searches

I still get vids under 20 min. when using the filter setting it longer or whatever:(

The "Harmonic" series of books by Bruce Cathie I mentioned here the author apparently talks about underwater "aerials" that have been photographed.

wilcock9_1.gif

In this link you can find that picture and a description of "The Cathie Grid"
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ascension/esp_ascension_5_9.htm

The modern scientific history of the Global Grid starts with the work of a researcher named Bruce Cathie. Though he is not commonly known in UFOlogical circles, his work is of paramount importance. Cathie writes about very complicated mathematical ideas as though they were as simple as grade-school arithmetic, then humbly insisting that he "isn't a scientist or mathematician." In the midst of this complexity, his work is utterly brilliant, but it leaves all but the most fastidious readers in the dust. So, in this chapter we will look at how this man and his theories fit in to our overall discussion, which is the Great Cycle and how it relates to the dimensions and consciousness units as we know them.

Cathie grew up in New Zealand, which is situated "Down Under," near Australia. He was working in the military when he had the first of a series of UFO sightings. For obvious reasons, he became very highly interested in the fact that he was seeing these craft in clear sight, and wanted to know more about them. Being on a large ship at sea, he was able to quite clearly see for a long distance around him, and it was over time that he began to notice that there was a seeming regularity to the flight path of the UFOs.

This regularity fascinated him, so Cathie decided to pursue as much knowledge of it as he could uncover. He carefully investigated different people's sightings and tried to figure out which way the UFOs had been going. Over time, he realized that there was, indeed, a pattern present; it appeared that the UFOs were following certain specific straight-line paths that were always the same.

Gene/David, maybe something on Bruce Cathie in a future show would be interesting, although I have heard is mathemeatics is questionable at teh very least?

Well, did you know that USOs can make crop circles in the water? I saw it on a video on youtube. After a USO is seen sucking up water from an area, it is reported that a strange "crop circle like mark" is found where the USO had been. I find it pretty interesting. Posted below is.... A random picture of a fluffy kitten!

male%20seal%20lynx%20%20kitten.jpg

Kitten! A fluffy kitten!

Yes cute, but no doubt one of them...needs to be put down. Yes USO's are even harder to detect, they must use our salt water for something, perhaps they drink salt water, but there craft must surely be powered by some typr of endless fusion, so do not need to refuel often.

Back