• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unexplained Creature Captured On Camera

After I decided to be done with this thread, I googled 'Alien in garden Preston' to find the original post on numerous paranormal forums... Apparently starting 1st April. One thread had reached 20 pages and was not very kind with the selection of words chosen to call foul on the matter; This could be why the OP has taken a very forthright tone on this site, due to almost universal rejection.

I don't normally pay attention to tides of dismissive posts which do not attempt to state why a claim is not true, and I can say that this thread is the only one I've seen as of last night were requested further photo(s) have been posted by an OP- I assume many of them were reporting the story from other sources [EDIT: Hadn't seen Hotkafka's post re FT, in which the OP posts are word for word what they are here!].

The lastest photo provided does seem to show the same area of wall sans the alleged creature, as although the perspective is different, the standard 6 foot wooden fence can be used as reference along the brick wall. They look as if they were shot at the same time of day, given the angle of sun flare and shadow length, but this doesn't show that they were on the same day... I don't mean to be picky, but the original files with meta data will be important, following on from one of my previous posts.

Thank you Frank for posting the new photograph and I ask that you continue to cooperate with questions asked by the forum, in order to validate your claims.

I Apologise for this rambling post, but I'm in the pub on my iPhone... And I've had a few! SoH.

Thank you. but.... I happen to know for a fact that this photo is fake.

The first scenario to cross my mind is you must be iamfrank, :)

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Well done with that find. So now we know what he's all about. I don't see him posting in here much again. He just wants attention and he won't get what he wants here.

I have to admit april 1st is a real red flag, but as for his zeal, well that can happen to someone who's had a genuine experience too. think the mashed potato scene etc from Close encounters of the third kind

I have to admit april 1st is a real red flag, but as for his zeal, well that can happen to someone who's had a genuine experience too. think the mashed potato scene etc from Close encounters of the third kind
close encounters of the third kind was a great documentary wasnt it........................

Thank you. but.... I happen to know for a fact that this photo is fake.

Out of pure curiosity Pixel, how do you "know for a fact"?
Were you there when the photos were taken?
Are you "IamFrank"? And just yanking our chains? I mean, April 1st of all dates.......

I love it! The sheer cheekiness of it makes me want to nominate it for entry into the Bullshit Hall of Fame.

I am sorry but I 100% disagree knobs like "iamfrank" need to be shunned and exposed for the good of the open minded. I saw nothing original or funny in his post and would like to remind everyone that people more genuine and honest than him suffer the effects of "abduction" imagined or not its "real" or the "truth" to them, and people seeking to humiliate them are lower than low.
although I am not religious* I feel that this song is relevant in this case

in other words if you want to take the piss "iamfrank" thats up to you but dont be suprised when god says "Jog on" because you sought to humiliate others.

"Johnny cash": Its hard for the to kick against the (UK) pricks

*I do however believe in many things contained in various religions especially the recuring theme of karma (you do bad and bad will happen to you)

This picture is obviously a touch up ( im not saying its not real) to anyone with graphic design experience, the sun reflection streaks on the camera, id venture to say wouldnt be in there at all.

Back