• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unbelievable

So she married Harry just to be a celebrity?
Yes I think that's the case.
A part of being Royalty is doing public duties like opening hospitals or visiting cancer wards,she complained to the royal house hold that she had not been paid for those appearances.
That's not how it works Meghan your husband is paid an allowance from us as tax. Payers from the public purse.
In your husband's case that would be £23 million pounds 30 million dollars a year.
While people like me on 18 thousand a year have 20% of our salary deducted to contribute towards that.

Its a lot, but wasn't it so that the UK Crown gives it lands to the Government management for "modest" cost for running the monarchy?
Yes that's true but ordinary workers like myself still have.to contribute and to be honest most don't resent it while they are doing royal duties.
However,when an outsider comes in and wants paid for charity work people get angry.

But for as warm rememberance for the Q, I recall she loved her Range Rovers, Land Rovers before that. Hated the horse carriage.
If I understand correctly, she didn't have driver's license because thats not possible since licences were given by her name.

But for as warm rememberance for the Q, I recall she loved her Range Rovers, Land Rovers before that. Hated the horse carriage.
If I understand correctly, she didn't have driver's license because thats not possible since licences were given by her name.
Yes but who cared she was entitled to her range rover.

Yes that's true but ordinary workers like myself still have.to contribute and to be honest most don't resent it while they are doing royal duties.
However,when an outsider comes in and wants paid for charity work people get angry.
I'm trying to understand this. When a member of the royal family marries someone outside the usual circles, that's bad?

I'm trying to understand this. When a member of the royal family marries someone outside the usual circles, that's bad?
Well it depends. The protocol is that they should have royal lineage. Let me give you an example. Princess Diana was already lady Diana Spencer before she married Charles.
Kate Middleton had a father who was a lord.
Megan as a comenor would of been accepted had she.followed royal protocol but she didn't.
As far as the Royal household and the British public is concerned she is just a little spoilt bitch who has destroyed the name of the Royal family.

Alas, some of those people also think she's the wrong color. Sad, but true, although I'm sure it's only a small number of people.
Well Gene don't. Colour she is,in fact my belief is that we all originally descended from someone who was black.
However I do think as a human being she is a drama queen and a Deva. In fact a very good candidate for an alien abduction.

Back