• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOTOG

Free episodes:

That really sucks. Blowing all that time, money and effort for nothing.
Did "someone"(wink-wink) get to them and warn them not to pursue this I wonder? Hmmmm.......

This is from the email listed above;

"Note that the UFOTOG project is effectively shelved until such time as sufficient funding can be found for it. I'm sure this news will come as a disappointment to all. BUT - if anyone out there thinks they may be able to significantly financially support Mr Trumbull's project then I'm sure he'd like to hear from you!"

Dang.

That really sucks. Blowing all that time, money and effort for nothing.
Did "someone"(wink-wink) get to them and warn them not to pursue this I wonder? Hmmmm.......
Yeah. Chasing Ancient UFO Hunters did and suggested to him that no-one would take his project serious anymore by the time the movie would come out.
Hm. Now that sounds different from the E-Mail. Maybe there's hope. :)

Back