• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs In Vietnam

Free episodes:

Jeff Davis

Paranormal Adept
Just today I read something off one of the UFO lists that I subscribe to and it pointed me to this fascinating link concerning UFOs in Vietnam during our involvement in the war there, late 60s/early 70s:

Navy ship HMAS Hobart hit during Vietnam UFO encounter? - DMZ, Viet Nam - June 15, 1968 - UFO Evidence

I posted this here for a reason knowing that Don is a Veteran, whom I am very proud of with respect to his service in Vietnam. And the fact that Don has always maintained an ultra keen sense for what are UFOs and the many potential hypothesis that are offered up in relation to them.

I also wonder more so directly, Don, did you see any UFOs/Lights/code "enemy helicopters" while serving in Vietnam?

It seems that UFOs in Vietnam during the conflict were referred to as "enemy helicopters" as the enemy's actual helicopters were knowingly destroyed early on into the war effort.

After reading William Bramley's book, The Gods of Eden, the coincidental appearance of UFOs during wartime seems to clearly date back to the beginnings of recorded history.

61K-ULVOhEL.jpg

My question is more of a general UFOs/War type question that centers on "why?" for what purpose are the UFOs observed routinely during wars. Are UFOs interested in perpetuating wartime efforts in an effort to control the population growth around the globe, or might they be harvesting souls via the larger than average numbers of human demise? Are we property, or just the holder of a far more so precious energetic resource than we can imagine? Possibly both?

Just today I read something off one of the UFO lists that I subscribe to and it pointed me to this fascinating link concerning UFOs in Vietnam during our involvement in the war there, late 60s/early 70s:

My question is more of a general UFOs/War type question that centers on "why?" for what purpose are the UFOs observed routinely during wars. Are UFOs interested in perpetuating wartime efforts in an effort to control the population growth around the globe, or might they be harvesting souls via the larger than average numbers of human demise? Are we property, or just the holder of a far more so precious energetic resource than we can imagine? Possibly both?

When Vicki and I were still publishing UFO Magazine we did a mag. themed "UFOs in War." I actually did a story on "enemy helicopters" in the war. I will have to find that, scan it, and I will post it up here. I can't promise how soon but will dig that out.

Decker

When Vicki and I were still publishing UFO Magazine we did a mag. themed "UFOs in War." I actually did a story on "enemy helicopters" in the war. I will have to find that, scan it, and I will post it up here. I can't promise how soon but will dig that out.

Decker

You Rock! Patiently looking forward to it Don.

Clifford Stone floated some stories about ufos in Viet Nam, but there were others. One I recall described an encounter with a 'mothman' type flying creature. With all the intense drama and death happening in a war, 'paranormal' reports intensify. Hmmm, there's probably a good Nick Redfern book here...

Clifford Stone floated some stories about ufos in Viet Nam, but there were others. One I recall described an encounter with a 'mothman' type flying creature. With all the intense drama and death happening in a war, 'paranormal' reports intensify. Hmmm, there's probably a good Nick Redfern book here...

I remember the mothman like sighting, or sometimes what is referred to as a "flying humanoid encounter" described on Loren Coleman's former website about 2-3 years ago. What was it called now, Crypto-Mundo or something like that. Very cool story! I even commented at the time that I figured there might just have been some LSD involvement, considering the timing. In the flying humanoid encounter I am thinking of, there were two guys atop a roof and this thing just keeps getting closer, bigger, more apparent to the effect it is right above them. Was it an all black creature with wings? Did it have glowing eyes? It may have come to think of it, maybe not.

Great googlywoogly!! The miracles that Google do me. Check this out, if you would be so kind, and join me in dusting off a few flying humanoid cobwebs.

Cryptomundo » Ken Gerhard’s Top 10 Flying Humanoids

Back