• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Watchers Claim NASA ....

Like before read and re-read "Clear Intent " and Dr Brandenburgs Sci-Fi Book. Then listen to Don's interview with US !! veteran Larry Warren. For desert read late Mr Hansen book on the media. The gatekeepers who ever they are no more and more UFO researchers need to look at Dr Farrell's work which like the material mention is shopping list of threads . What science fear is what they can't see means it not reall and what it's after think Robert Hasting work gives a clue they /it fears openess , remember the Trojan horse !! Hope those who get fat keeping the lid shut down tight do end up being the bait.

There are currently discussions of some additional recent videos involving ufos captured by ISS cameras (and quickly grey- or black-screened) in the 'ufos and aliens' forum at ATS. Quite interesting they are.

Those station vids have had your attention on the quiet for alittle while Constance.
You like them, i like that stuff myself, but i think those latest are fake.

I dont know why now, ive watched alot of hours of station/shuttle footage over the years, gut instinct something wasnt right when i watched it/them, might have been the 'fade in' as 'it' materialises, or comes into view, and they sell you the grey out as if its 'see' 'they' know, whereas infact the footage probably greys out frequently.

I dont know why now, ive watched alot of hours of station/shuttle footage over the years, gut instinct something wasnt right when i watched it/them, might have been the 'fade in' as 'it' materialises, or comes into view, and they sell you the grey out as if its 'see' 'they' know, whereas infact the footage probably greys out frequently.

As Oberg would say, locate the original footage and compare it with the videos presented. That's of course if you can find the original footage, which Oberg always hopes won't be do-able.

Back