• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO traces in Europe

This is a profoundly irrational position to take. I understand it, because I also held it at one time.

The definition of science is:

There's that interesting word sitting right there... observation. Observations are in fact science. It is the start of science, i.e. the scientific method:

You are slightly correct that there hasn't been a lot of systematizing the observation which leads to the rest of the scientific method not being engaged. This is also my point. However, this is far from being universal.

Ray Stanford did this with Project Starlight International. Chris O'brien is starting this with his SLV Sky Camera Project. It is possible.

But to discount observations because they don't fit in with your worldview is the opposite of science. Whatever is happening is likely one of the most important things we will discover in human history. Even if it has nothing to do with aliens.

Because it's either us, or not us, or a combination of the two. And any of those three possibilities will likely change our view of ourselves and our place in the universe - because these experiences are part of the human experience, and always have been.

Think bigger. There are liminal spaces between 'they're all lying' and 'there are objects that I could hit with a rock with aliens in them.'

My experiences are not profound. They are not unique. I have never been given a message or meaning for anything. My background is math and science. These have troubled me since I was a child because I should not have had these experiences, and yet I have. Some have also been shared by trusted people, so I can't just be deluding myself. And yet they are discontinuous with the rest of my reality.

To ignore them because they don't fit with my world view (pretty classical empiricism) would be akin to astronomers ignoring planetary motion centuries ago because the stars aren't supposed to move.
Maybe you would be not affraid to go on youtube podcast to dicuss UFO topic ?

Maybe you would be not affraid to go on youtube podcast to dicuss UFO topic ?
Uh, I've been on this podcast, and posted here thousands of times.

Aside from the conversations I've had with Stanford, Randall, etc.

I don't know what another podcast would do, frankly.

Uh, I've been on this podcast, and posted here thousands of times.

Aside from the conversations I've had with Stanford, Randall, etc.

I don't know what another podcast would do, frankly.
Oh, ok...Understood. The reason i asked, because i don't like going circles and typing same answers with my pc. Adding a real voice to the discussion is way more productive than writing.

Last edited:
Oh, ok...Understood. The reason i asked, because i don't like going circles and typing same answers with my pc. Adding a real voice to the discussion is way more productive than writing.

I think we came to the point where we are going in circles, there is no ending. Since i did not have much time in last half year i've abandoned all news about ufo and ufology. Right now i'm reading about Luis Elizondo and that government project, also there is most recent famous UFO inccident. Anyway, i really enjoyed our talks from last week or two (don't remember when it started) ? Let's move on with our different opinions and see where it will take us.

LOL, I see a circular pattern here :)

A bit like a flying saucer, discussions seem to rotate around rehashed themes and interpretation of events. But... there's often a new perspective from which to cast an opinion as society evolves from protected fundamentalist positions that traditionally served as security blankets.
il_340x270.1013600135_sfjv.jpg

I suspect Starman's religious faith to be at odds with the 'phenomenon'.

Last edited:
LOL, I see a circular pattern here :)

A bit like a flying saucer, discussions seem to rotate around rehashed themes and interpretation of events. But... there's often a new perspective from which to cast an opinion as society evolves from protected fundamentalist positions that traditionally served as security blankets.

I suspect Starman's religious faith to be at odds with the 'phenomenon'.
:confused:...
What else ?

Back