• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO question

losthope

Paranormal Novice
What do UFO's need with lights anyway? If you guys ever talk about UFO's with a guest could you ask this question? HA! HA!

Those bad aliens! Tease, tease, tease get down here and solve all of our problems! Now!

Thanks for your awesome brand of humor!

What do UFO's need with lights anyway? If you guys ever talk about UFO's with a guest could you ask this question? HA! HA!

There are a few threads already on this particular mystery of the UFO phenomenon. Do a search on these here forums, and your question may ... or may not be answered :p

Why do we need lights?, to see of course in the night, why would they be different?
They probably have the same conditions on there planet (day and night), maybe not, maybe lights are fitted on to there ships, because they are obviously needed to travel around in the dark on this planet?

We think they are more advanced, because what they travel in seems so advanced, however that doesnt mean they are advanced more than humans in other areas?All we see is there technology by ways of ships and craft? yes i know it seems very unlikely they are not very advanced, but we still cant say for certain?

AHHH, We don't need lights to travel in the sky day or night. We have GPS,TERCOM, on board computers. Most pilots have to be able to fly on instruments only at some point. I don't believe that they are from some where else!

GPS is a device made to give directions by ways of a satellite, which isnt reliable at best. Thercom is used to help missiles hit there target on a map by contouring the landscape.

So why dont they need lights? We have GPS in all forms of transport, yet we still have lights, so your logic is lacking at best.

You haven't answered the question. What do they need lights for? To see each other? Ha! I thought they communicated without speech. Would it not also be true that they don't use any form of vision to navigate. On the issue of Thercom, the F111 was designed to fly in all weather including automatic flight yes hugging the nape of the earth using navigational signals from above. UFO's surely can navigate without lights. Some have reported the craft has navigated without lights. The lights may be to put on a show by our own government.

I Dont understand you friend, you proposed a question, and i have made some suggestions and theorys to why ufos have lights, exactly what type of answer where you expecting may i ask?....

I think that question is un'answerable, if you can find someone that can give u the real answer, why they have lights, do inform me as soon as you can!

Your post and your theorys confuse me, i dont quiet get where you are going with your analysis to be honest sorry?

We think they are more advanced, because what they travel in seems so advanced, however that doesnt mean they are advanced more than humans in other areas?All we see is there technology by ways of ships and craft? yes i know it seems very unlikely they are not very advanced, but we still cant say for certain?

It would follow that if they're technology was so advanced they could travel through either vast amounts of space, dimensions, or other; they would be radically advanced in all ways. i.e. lights not necessary.

GPS is VERY accurate, just not the private version of GPS.

Also, do you really think airline pilots use headlights to fly?

Calling someone's logic flawed at best? I won't even comment about how that is a petty attack without legs (oh wait, I just did. Sorry I had to).

Could be a ET mating dance... you know .. to get all shinny and perty with all those strobing lights to attract other ufo's ... to hook-up :) with it so dark out there... Earth could well be the ET lover's lane of the Universe.

It would follow that if they're technology was so advanced they could travel through either vast amounts of space, dimensions, or other; they would be radically advanced in all ways. i.e. lights not necessary.

GPS is VERY accurate, just not the private version of GPS.

Calling someone's logic flawed at best? I won't even comment about how that is a petty attack without legs (oh wait, I just did. Sorry I had to).

Just for the sake of argument: what if it's not their technology? Maybe they buy, rent or barter for it from a more advanced culture, who package the drives as sealed units with DO NOT TOUCH, STUPID MIDGETS written on the casing.
Just a thought. This is the problem with a true unknown - many things we think are safe assumptions may not be, because we may not be seeing what we think we are seeing.
I haven't checked the other thread yet so I don't know if this is raised there, but there's a chance that the "lights" are structures that have a different function than illumination, and the fact that they glow is just a side-effect.

UFOs have lights just in case they happen to stumble across a part of planet Earth that is celebrating some kind of festival. Imagine how embarrassed they would feel if they turned up on Christmas Eve without their Christmas lights on? Or if they showed up in India during Diwali, the Hindu festival of light, and were in total darkness? What sort of disrespectful message would that give to us Earthlings? Also, of course, they hope that by making themselves visible in such a way, they'll get invited to join the party. Those greys have a real passion for roast turkey, mulled wine, Indian food and all sorts of party fare from across our planet. Remember to leave a slice of cake out on Christmas Eve, in case the greys come calling.

they do down here, my balcony overlooks the entire sydney basin, and i often see planes leaving Sydney with "headlights" on. they seem to switch them off as they pass out of the sydney basin and presumably the heavy air traffic of the Sydney airport area.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Better than a Boeing 747's Landing Lights [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The standard xenon low beams are better than the landing lights of a Boeing 747. The BMW lights up the entire road brilliantly and creates no glare. Aircraft landing lights are just spot beams like a big flashlight. The BMW by comparison washes the entire road from far left to far right in brilliant, even light.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm serious. The best landing light used on large jets is the General Electric Q4559X (mfr p/n 42552 which you can get here for $30) or Sylvania model 56223. It's an 8" diameter, 600 watt, 28 volt PAR64 quartz-halogen sealed beam. More here about it. It only has a life of 100 hours and is nothing more than a 600,000 candle power spot pencil beam. 747 landing lights are cheap: $30 gets you the complete conventional halogen bulb, sealed lens and reflector.[/FONT]​

I believe it is an inherit affect from they’re technology. We do know that some UFO observations show the full potential of such technology. For instance, single object that splits into multiple objects.

It is assumed that the original object was actually made of several objects. But that is not so, what we see is the inherit affects of their technology. A technology which our scientists have only begun to theorize upon.

The technology alters how we see them when their devices are activated. So, the single object, actually exists in several locations, giving the appearance of several objects. Because the UFO has not finalized its destination, it exists in several locations, traveling in different directions, merging upon itself, etc.

This technology is what leading scientists call multiverse theory. We know that a sub atomic particle or string can exist in several different locations at the same time. This is further evident with beams of this energy, shown on ... Universe? Anyhow, we know that energy / mass are inner changeable, obvious E=MC2. Thus what is observed is not what we would expect and we do take things literally, especially if it is seen or translated by others to describe what was observed so that those who have no point of reference would be able to comprehend.
As for their lights, it is no different from a heat signature of a jet engine. It is not our intention to produce such a signature for enemy SAMs to target, heat is inherit to the technology.

If a UFO has the ability to manipulate the fabric of space (the only way to travel btw) it would alter how the enviroment reacts to it, being a warp bubble, space compressor, slip stream, etc.

Perhaps light is a by product of their propulsion system. Is there a spectral analysis of ufo lights that I could look at?

You know, I have often wondered the same thing. My conclusion was that since they don't seem to show themselves to the masses (broad daylight landings on TV, etc.) that maybe they use them because they know our aircraft have them and it's just to blend in while in the night sky.

From some videos I have seen with balls of light, I think those could be some kind of probe or sensor or something and then you usually see them sort of "click" into place in some sort of formation that flys together. Sometimes there doesn't seem to be an structured craft visible with them and sometimes there is. Many times the videos or witness descriptions have them with white lights underneath and these lights could be some sort of detachable probes.

The theory that they are "ours" also is valid and I cannot discount that.

I don't think they are needed to see at all since videos of these things zoom out of sight in mere seconds, they know where they are going by whatever means they use. I personally think it's more of a "think where you want to go and you go" kind of movement. Perhaps when one moves that fast as to not create a sonic boom, their ship somehow becomes sort of intangible and thus could pass through other objects moving at that rate of speed.

Just thoughts.

Back