• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO propulsion, metric engineering, and horizon physics

I was watching the lights, so was everyone else presumably. I looked around in shock expecting everybody else to be watching them, and nobody seemed to notice but me.

That's mega weird. In all probability other people would had noticed them, but nobody did. And they were so big and it lasted so long, a whole minute, UFOs were certainly even wider than the box containing traffic lights.

Were you possibly wearing polarizing sun glasses or any such device that could had given you some advantage over other people?

Thank you for down to earth and honest report.

I think it would be highly unlikely that any alien being would give us a straight answer about their propulsion system. Just imagine the enormous responsibility involved with giving us the key to that kind of technology. Our military would weaponize it immediately. Which would totally destabilize the balance of power. The Russians might decide to strike before we created a nuclear delivery system far beyond their defensive capabilities. And even if we presume that humanity would survive the ensuing military power crisis - suddenly human beings would have the capability to go off hassling other interstellar civilizations. And we slaughter each other indiscriminately just to funnel our tax dollars to the war profiteers - so how are we ever going to prevent the sociopaths who run this world from declaring war on the nice peaceful octupi folks over at Arcturus 5?

Well, Daniel Fry, the guy who inspired your (Thomas' UFO research) traded quite a lot of info with visitors. It's good old give and take. If you have something that they want they'll tell you more. Farmer gave them a dirty water from a pond from the pond and got a hint. Daniel Fry gave them safe house, money, books etc. and got whole cosmology and propulsion.

I guess we can start a whole new thread on "How to Contact Aliens, While Avoiding Pranksters?" Long time ago engineer Google Wilbert Smith allegedly had a success with ads in newspapers where he was asking caller's trick questions. Success rate was 1 in 100, so he got about 2-3 contacts that, according to his impression, were successful.

Maybe we can trade something with these guys (as long as it is not human body parts :( )?

Last edited:
That's mega weird. In all probability other people would had noticed them, but nobody did. And they were so big and it lasted so long, a whole minute, UFOs were certainly even wider than the box containing traffic lights.

Were you possibly wearing polarizing sun glasses or any such device that could had given you some advantage over other people?

Thank you for down to earth and honest report.

Well, Daniel Fry, the guy who inspired your (Thomas' UFO research) traded quite a lot of info with visitors. It's good old give and take. If you have something that they want they'll tell you more. Farmer gave them a dirty water from a pond from the pond and got a hint. Daniel Fry gave them safe house, money, books etc. and got whole cosmology and propulsion.

I guess we can start a whole new thread on "How to Contact Aliens, While Avoiding Pranksters?" Long time ago engineer Google Wilbert Smith allegedly had a success with ads in newspapers where he was asking caller's trick questions. Success rate was 1 in 100, so he got about 2-3 contacts that, according to his impression, were successful.

Maybe we can trade something with these guys (as long as it is not human body parts :( )?
I’m sure I was wearing sunglasses, probably polarized. But others must have been, too?

I’m sure I was wearing sunglasses, probably polarized. But others must have been, too?

Heck, that's huge detail. Not all people wear sunglasses on the sunny day.

At least one can say that's why they appeared dark to you, because polarized film on your sunglasses was blocking polarized light reflecting of the smooth metallic surface of UFOs. Practically, you were seeing the scene with much higher contrast than other people. To other people UFOs might had appeared metallic and thus blend with white clouds in the background, into which UFOs later escaped.

So, if others, didn't have polarized glasses they simply had less contrast and much brighter scene. Maybe others were squinting, because it was very bright day, and there was a strong light reflecting of the clouds, into which UFOs later escaped, and coming from that direction. Maybe you were the only one with glasses, by pure coincidence.

Polarization is usually strongest at 90deg (right angle) from the Sun. So the position of the Sun and hour of the day are very important.

Do you still have the same glasses? Maybe you can do some experiments or even camera shots with & without these glasses in front of a camera lens, on that same location :) at approx the same time :).

There’s a giant difference between disputing your logic and insulting him as a person.
What I’m trying to tell you is all that does is undermine your own argument.

I also don't understand why he wants to remind us about that Wikipedia conspiracy theory of his, since he invented that to defend pseudoscience and remote viewers and that was supposed to be an explanation for why Wikipedia wouldn't provide a direct quote and would provide inaccurate information. In reality Wikipedia provided a direct quote, it had a reference to the source it used, and that matches various other sources, and all those show how Thomas was the one giving inaccurate information. And also responded with his typical insulting style back then as well:

And as far as the remote viewing program goes, I'm not convinced that's pseudoscience - what I've heard about it suggests that a couple of people in that program occasionally/spuriously demonstrated a very intriguing ability (I'm pretty sure that Ingo Swann described the rings around Jupiter before astronomers discovered them, for example). It's possible that they were exploring an elusive, but real, phenomenon. But I can't say for sure either way - trying to evaluate any intermittent effect is damned difficult.

That’s not how I heard the account in an interview with someone who was actually there (Joe McMoneagle, iirc).

Wikipedia is thoroughly infiltrated with disinformation agents – I’ve seen it first-hand; I’m an editor at Wikipedia. So it’s suspicious that they don’t provide a direct quote of his actual description – for all we know they’re discrediting a bogus recounting of his words. I’ve heard other intriguing anecdotes from that program as well, and given the nature of the US military and intelligence agencies I find it hard to believe that they’d fund such a controversial program for 20 years without producing some compelling results.

But frankly I haven’t made it my personal mission in life to discredit every anomaly in the public eye, and it’s probably impossible to get the documentary evidence from the Army and the DIA that would be required for a proper evaluation, so I’m comfortable leaving it in my grey box, rather than getting my panties all in a twist about it. Besides, life is more interesting when you leave a few of the darkened doorways unlocked. You should try it sometime. Maybe you’ll lighten up a little bit in the process.

It's also quite weird that he is talking about stalking if I followed this discussion from that other thread just like the rest of you, and have corrected quite a lot of false information he has repeated here, and obviously he hasn't been able to prove otherwise. I believe most of us want to know what is actually true, and that should be what matters in the end.

Yup, that’s how I noticed them. They were above the lights, not too much, in terms of my line of sight.

I was watching the lights, so was everyone else presumably. I looked around in shock expecting everybody else to be watching them, and nobody seemed to notice but me.

Do you think you would have noticed it if they were watching them, if they were looking roughly to that direction anyway?

Have you tried to search the NUFORC and other databases if anyone has reported anything similar around that time? Did you report it anywhere?

What I’m trying to tell you is all that does is undermine your own argument.
I leave it the reader to enjoy whatever I can offer on the physics of this subject, and to separate that from the personal limitations of my patience, which, like all of us, is far from infinite.

I also think it would be helpful if you stopped defending the guy - it's much more difficult for me to ignore the problem (which is my preference) when you keep bringing it up. Apparently you two have some kind of personal relationship, which you should've disclosed when he arrived. Now would be a good time to do that, if that is in fact the case. Moving on.

Honestly I'm still on the fence regarding the veracity of Daniel Fry's account. But frequently, as a thought exercise, I choose to take it at face value to see what I can find within his books from that perspective.

And honestly, what I've found so far is stunning to me. He clearly and unambiguously described the dark energy effect roughly 40 years before it was discovered by modern astronomers - that's very difficult, although not completely impossible, to explain prosaically. He also clearly predicted the principle behind the gravitational dipole generator that Robert L. Forward published several years later in 1963 - I haven't yet found any indication of this concept that predated Forward's paper, so this is also very difficult to explain. Obviously he described the concept of gravitational field propulsion, which wasn't verified as a theoretical possibility in the academic literature until Alcubierre published his paper in 1994, about four decades later. And as my understanding of general relativity deepened, I realized that many of the seemingly innocuous concepts discussed within his books may be better understood in context as pertinent cues to manipulating the components of the stress-energy tensor. Also, his discussions about the nonlinearity of physical law led me to independently discover that special relativity can be very beautifully expressed geometrically, as the relationship between velocity and time as the x and y axes of a unit circle where C = 1. A number of other compelling examples can be found in his work, such as the anticipation of electromagnetically induced transparency, but I won't try to enumerate all of them here.

But if he received a working cosmological model in specific terms, then he didn't publish it, or elucidate upon it in his subsequent talks. Rather, his books seem to present a kind of puzzle, with a collection of key facts and principles cleverly disguised within, to assist in the resolution of the puzzle on our own. The nature of that puzzle is also clear: he discusses in broad terms a very elegant and completely original grand unified theory, whereby all of the key factors of nature (space, time, mass, gravity) are all variables in a single new equation that can be manipulated to produce changes in all of the other factors, in a manner very similar to if not identical with the Lorentz transform. He cites this unified field theory as the key to gravitational field propulsion, and as the mechanism behind the dark energy effect, but he never offers a formulation of it. In fact so many of the subtleties and startling predictions with his books seem to surpass Daniel Fry's keen yet somewhat drab intellect, that I've often wondered if he's the sole author of his books. But the implications of that line of thinking are almost too extravagant to contemplate, so I tend to back away from that point as I question my own sanity.

Long time ago engineer Google Wilbert Smith allegedly had a success with ads in newspapers where he was asking caller's trick questions. Success rate was 1 in 100, so he got about 2-3 contacts that, according to his impression, were successful.
I've never heard of this before, but it's interesting - could you share a link with us?

edit: corrected a misattribution error in the last quote, improperly designated to marduk.

PS - marduk, you keep complaining about the interpersonal rubbish, and yet you keep going on and on and on and on about it. I'm not going to be gouded into any more discussion about it. You're the only one who cares; get over it.

Last edited:
Heck, that's huge detail. Not all people wear sunglasses on the sunny day.

At least one can say that's why they appeared dark to you, because polarized film on your sunglasses was blocking polarized light reflecting of the smooth metallic surface of UFOs. Practically, you were seeing the scene with much higher contrast than other people. To other people UFOs might had appeared metallic and thus blend with white clouds in the background, into which UFOs later escaped.

So, if others, didn't have polarized glasses they simply had less contrast and much brighter scene. Maybe others were squinting, because it was very bright day, and there was a strong light reflecting of the clouds, into which UFOs later escaped, and coming from that direction. Maybe you were the only one with glasses, by pure coincidence.

Polarization is usually strongest at 90deg (right angle) from the Sun. So the position of the Sun and hour of the day are very important.

Do you still have the same glasses? Maybe you can do some experiments or even camera shots with & without these glasses in front of a camera lens, on that same location :) at approx the same time :).
Nope, couldn't even tell you for sure if I was wearing them.
I go through sunglasses a pair a year or so, so that was many pairs ago. Sorry.

It was close to noon though, and I was facing east.

Do you think you would have noticed it if they were watching them, if they were looking roughly to that direction anyway?

Have you tried to search the NUFORC and other databases if anyone has reported anything similar around that time? Did you report it anywhere?
I checked on-line, with MUFON and with that guy that's out of BC I think. Nada. Same with the news.

I think I would have noticed if they were looking at them. I mean I was shocked. Came home and told my wife (who didn't believe me), and was pretty shaken up about it.

I mean, it was shocking. They were right there, above a city of almost a million people at the time.

I leave it the reader to enjoy whatever I can offer on the physics of this subject, and to separate that from the personal limitations of my patience, which, like all of us, is far from infinite.

I also think it would be helpful if you stopped defending the guy - it's much more difficult for me to ignore the problem (which is my preference) when you keep bringing it up. Apparently you two have some kind of personal relationship, which you should've disclosed when he arrived. Now would be a good time to do that, if that is in fact the case. Moving on.
He doesn't need defending. He does a good enough job of that on his own.

You are the one that needs defending - that is, if you're trying to make a rational argument.

There's no need to make this personal.

I've never met the dude, but that's beside the point and you know it. This is the dialectic process.

I've never heard of this before, but it's interesting - could you share a link with us?

Somehow my and @marduk 's monikers got mixed up.

Here are the reference for Wilbert Smith establishing communication with aliens:

and this site, with transcripts for easy read and easy search through: Wilbert Smith Transcripts Table of Content WS was instructed by "boys from topiside" (as he calls aliens) and prepared several experiments with possibly the best equipment that was available back in 1950's. This site shows setup and instrumentation used.

With WS one really needs to go through the all material. He was Canadian equivalent of Dr. Alan Hynek. He actually handled UFO information exchange with US government and personally knew all the main players in US advanced science projects, like Dr Venever Bush etc. WS as well had access to UFO debris from both Canadian and US side etc.

Last edited:
I checked on-line, with MUFON and with that guy that's out of BC I think. Nada. Same with the news.

I think I would have noticed if they were looking at them. I mean I was shocked. Came home and told my wife (who didn't believe me), and was pretty shaken up about it.

I mean, it was shocking. They were right there, above a city of almost a million people at the time.

I looked at the map again and there's that Fish Creek park that begins around your estimated 1 mile distance and there's basically just residential areas on both sides, mostly single family housing it seems. It seems to continue that way for several miles to that direction, just parks and houses, except for one wastewater treatment plant that is in that direction in 2 miles (so maybe it was that legendary swamp gas from there ;)). There's some shopping center in 4 miles and then landfills in 5 miles. There doesn't seem to be any tall buildings or military or industrial areas.

You said in that old thread that "I could judge the distance pretty easily because of the streets and buildings that they seemed to be overhead". Looking at that in Google maps, that street seems to change direction after a quarter mile or so, so which buildings did you use as a reference point as the visibility seems to be limited and there doesn't seem to be any tall ones?

That park is shown in this clip that has been taken by a quadcopter:

Such a park might have been a good place to fly RC planes and drones, but I doubt any of them could be easily mistaken to something like that, even when considering how notoriously difficult it is to estimate distances and sizes against the sky.

I also spotted a couple of restaurants there, which reminded me of one time I saw something that looked somewhat similar to these in the sky:
Although what I saw (while driving my car late in the evening) looked bigger and they seemed to have more well defined round shapes. They looked weird enough that I wouldn't be surprised if someone would report them as UFOs. They were actually spotlights from a bar that was something like 10 miles away, just like those in that clip were from some circus. But you saw those at noon, and they were dark, so that doesn't work either even if someone would have done some daytime tests against some clouds or something.

Your sighting seems to have similarities (though differences as well) to this famous and still unexplained one that happened in the same year in England:
2007 Alderney UFO sighting - Wikipedia

I looked at the map again and there's that Fish Creek park that begins around your estimated 1 mile distance and there's basically just residential areas on both sides, mostly single family housing it seems. It seems to continue that way for several miles to that direction, just parks and houses, except for one wastewater treatment plant that is in that direction in 2 miles (so maybe it was that legendary swamp gas from there ;)). There's some shopping center in 4 miles and then landfills in 5 miles. There doesn't seem to be any tall buildings or military or industrial areas.

You said in that old thread that "I could judge the distance pretty easily because of the streets and buildings that they seemed to be overhead". Looking at that in Google maps, that street seems to change direction after a quarter mile or so, so which buildings did you use as a reference point as the visibility seems to be limited and there doesn't seem to be any tall ones?

That park is shown in this clip that has been taken by a quadcopter:

Such a park might have been a good place to fly RC planes and drones, but I doubt any of them could be easily mistaken to something like that, even when considering how notoriously difficult it is to estimate distances and sizes against the sky.

I also spotted a couple of restaurants there, which reminded me of one time I saw something that looked somewhat similar to these in the sky:
Although what I saw (while driving my car late in the evening) looked bigger and they seemed to have more well defined round shapes. They looked weird enough that I wouldn't be surprised if someone would report them as UFOs. They were actually spotlights from a bar that was something like 10 miles away, just like those in that clip were from some circus. But you saw those at noon, and they were dark, so that doesn't work either even if someone would have done some daytime tests against some clouds or something.

Your sighting seems to have similarities (though differences as well) to this famous and still unexplained one that happened in the same year in England:
2007 Alderney UFO sighting - Wikipedia

I’m going off memories now, but the tall buildings were closer than the objects. They give way to an industrial kind of area. The cloud banks were in the distance (I remember checking the weather patterns to get the gist of how far away they were but I forget the details).

The objects were further than the buildings quite a bit, 3/4 of a mile or so, but closer than the clouds that were miles off.

I remember using the street lights and poles to help triangulate the height. But it was 10 years ago now, so I’d trust the data I wrote down then better than I would what I say now.

When I posted that in the forums, I was actually copy and pasting out of a word doc I had written soon after the event. Like I said, it freaked me out.

The industrial areas are directly across Macleod, on the east side.

I was actually more to the left than the google maps shows, here I've done some tweaks that may help explain.

Attachments

• Sighting.jpg
    Sighting.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 10
I’m going off memories now, but the tall buildings were closer than the objects. They give way to an industrial kind of area. The cloud banks were in the distance (I remember checking the weather patterns to get the gist of how far away they were but I forget the details).

The objects were further than the buildings quite a bit, 3/4 of a mile or so, but closer than the clouds that were miles off.

I remember using the street lights and poles to help triangulate the height. But it was 10 years ago now, so I’d trust the data I wrote down then better than I would what I say now.

When I posted that in the forums, I was actually copy and pasting out of a word doc I had written soon after the event. Like I said, it freaked me out.

The industrial areas are directly across Macleod, on the east side.

I was actually more to the left than the google maps shows, here I've done some tweaks that may help explain.

Thank you for taking the time to make that pic and ensuring we are looking at correct locations.

It's easy to understand why you were freaked out and even easier to understand your interest in this subject. Clearly it's not the kind of case one could easily explain, and if it were, in all probability you would have figured it out yourself already. That fourth object also pretty much eliminates the possibility of finding some explanation based on an object that would look like 3 objects that are close to each other.

In any case, this is really interesting, trying to find an explanation for a real life mystery that is highly significant to someone. And you have just provided a very good example how such sightings should be handled. You are not making any overblown claims about what it was or what you could conclude or remember from it. You told what you remember seeing, how it felt, how there are uncertainties in memories etc. I don't really have any reason to doubt that's what you experienced. We both know it's easy to misidentify stuff from distance, but it's not easy to invent something that would have looked like what you described.

The way you described their movement is especially interesting in regard to what was talked before:
They then wandered off east towards a cloud bank, and then they faded into the clouds, which I estimated to be 10 miles or so away – very suddenly they went from ~ 1 mile away to ~10 miles away in a second or two but it didn't look fast, it looked lazy. Like going from basically motionless to ten miles away in a second or two was just something you do casually. Very odd.
Lazily moving miles in a second definitely sounds odd, and my first guesses would be something along the lines of estimation errors on the distances or it being some sort of optical phenomenon, reflection or something (at least if considering that movement alone, without the rest of the story). But just as a purely speculative idea, that also reminds me of those real usage scenarios of metamaterials and how we already seem to be on the verge of being able to utilize them as some sort of cloaking devices. It seems like a plausible speculation that some advanced craft could bend light with something like that, which could make it wholly or partially invisible at least for some wavelengths, viewing directions etc., and it could also create stranger effects like seeing it with wrong size or position, which could look rather odd. If size and distance estimates are difficult now, something like that would make them and the related performance estimates pretty much impossible.

RE: WILBERT SMITH

WS received instructions from aliens to perform few simple electrical experiments. They are described on that above page.

One experiment consist of a rotating ring of magnets, which produces force square to the plane of rotation.

Another experiment was with caduceus coil which was apparently essential for creation of an controversial electrical scalar field that aliens use for communication and propulsion.

These are simple experiments, so if you have this type of equipment you can reproduce them.

Here is J. Naudin's reproduction of Smith's experiments: The Scalar Waves Transmitter by JL Naudin

Thank you for taking the time to make that pic and ensuring we are looking at correct locations.

It's easy to understand why you were freaked out and even easier to understand your interest in this subject. Clearly it's not the kind of case one could easily explain, and if it were, in all probability you would have figured it out yourself already. That fourth object also pretty much eliminates the possibility of finding some explanation based on an object that would look like 3 objects that are close to each other.

In any case, this is really interesting, trying to find an explanation for a real life mystery that is highly significant to someone. And you have just provided a very good example how such sightings should be handled. You are not making any overblown claims about what it was or what you could conclude or remember from it. You told what you remember seeing, how it felt, how there are uncertainties in memories etc. I don't really have any reason to doubt that's what you experienced. We both know it's easy to misidentify stuff from distance, but it's not easy to invent something that would have looked like what you described.

The way you described their movement is especially interesting in regard to what was talked before:

Lazily moving miles in a second definitely sounds odd, and my first guesses would be something along the lines of estimation errors on the distances or it being some sort of optical phenomenon, reflection or something (at least if considering that movement alone, without the rest of the story). But just as a purely speculative idea, that also reminds me of those real usage scenarios of metamaterials and how we already seem to be on the verge of being able to utilize them as some sort of cloaking devices. It seems like a plausible speculation that some advanced craft could bend light with something like that, which could make it wholly or partially invisible at least for some wavelengths, viewing directions etc., and it could also create stranger effects like seeing it with wrong size or position, which could look rather odd. If size and distance estimates are difficult now, something like that would make them and the related performance estimates pretty much impossible.
The sense I got, over and over, was that I was watching something at play. Casual, like.

And when they took off, it was like watching a really good sprinter. Who can run faster than you even when he isn’t breaking a sweat. Like, let’s go over here 10 miles away in like a second.

The sense I got, over and over, was that I was watching something at play. Casual, like.

And when they took off, it was like watching a really good sprinter. Who can run faster than you even when he isn’t breaking a sweat. Like, let’s go over here 10 miles away in like a second.

There are many other cases like that, where witness reports them as being, kind off playful. I even remember watching a video on YouTube where 3-4 smaller UFOs were just playfully chasing each other and doing maneuvers just to show off, without any practical purpose. As if pilots wanted to show how skillful they were and all they can do.

What surprised me the most, while watching that video, was that movements of the crafts were human like in smoothness and elegance. These UFOs moved elegantly like ballerinas. Really it was like as if instructions for movement were coming directly from somebody's mind, without delay caused by joystick and decision making. You know how our machines are always stiff, jerky and angular in their moves.

Holy smokes - in the one-hour interview that came out yesterday, Luis Elizondo appears to have confirmed some key details previously provided by Tom DeLonge regarding a piece of recovered alien technology that was studied by the AATIP. As we've discussed previously, it is indeed a metamaterial, and Mr. Elizondo says that it contains isotopic ratios that don't occur naturally anywhere on Earth, and which are fabricated in a manner that would be "exceptionally, exceptionally expensive for us to try to replicate" (which sounds to me like confirmation of the high-precision atomic ordering that Tom DeLonge had described) and "the origin of those metamaterials are unknown."

Unfortunately he didn't confirm the experimental mass reduction effect that Tom DeLonge had previously mentioned in his Joe Rogan interview, but the likelihood of that claim being true has just jumped significantly, in my opinion. Because although the mechanism of a negative value of Poynting vector didn't pan out, two new factors which can yield the same type of mass-reduction effect via the electromagnetic stress tensor surfaced when the correct Helmholtz stress tensor formulation for photonic metamaterials analysis was determined in 2015 - namely, electrostriction and magnetostriction, which are both negative terms in the stress tensor. In other words, while we can't yet confirm DeLonge's claim, we do have a viable mathematical model that suggests that the proper type of metamaterial could lose mass when exposed to THz radiation, as he claimed.

The relevant two minutes of the one-hour interview with Luis Elizondo begins at this time-stamped YouTube link.

Last edited:
Yeah, meta-materials all the way to the stars.

The most fascinating thing to me was the acceleration that Elizondo described. I think he said 2 seconds from standing still to vanishing over a horizon.

Its interesting to note that there was no manifestation of increased power output. All our machines would have to externally show some power output increase, like turning on afterburners or revving up engines. Completely on intuition, out of all the methods discussed here, I should say that only the positive/negative mass mechanism can produce that acceleration, because it would require least amount of energy.

Another observation would be that, although a typical UFO is completely closed on all sides, no openings, no exhausts, not even sims and joints etc. it is still vehicle that is omnidirectional. It can move in any horizontal or vertical direction or combination of the these.

That might suggest that they simply reshape resonance zones inside hull's thickness and that way they create directionality. Kind of, they create such and such standing waves inside hulls wall thickness, asymmetrically in one location, and mass of that wall's location attains negative mass and craft moves in opposite direction. Like propulsion is actually created by the skin of the craft or some large chunk of matter inside the craft, that is being pumped by Terrahertz EM waves.

These shades on the UFOs skin might be actual zones where various standing waves resonances are forming on the craft. Some of these resonant zones would overheat from THz EM waves and show themselves as brighter, while other resonant zones would go neutral and be colder and darker.

upload_2018-2-9_2-30-24.png
photo taken by Diaz, Mexico

My terminology might be off by much, in EM they have resonant cavities where different steady oscillation modes are formed. But here, we don't have cavities, but 'zones' ;-(

Another possible clue in direction of EM pumped metamaterial is that in one or two cases the light coming off the UFO was described as coherent (same as laser light, just a single frequency). Actually one of the cases was Diaz, Mexico case. Was that coherent light coming off the pumped EM frequency, or was it radiation of the atoms in the craft's skin its difficult to say. But at least we have indication that light inside and around UFOs in controlled, because if UFOs hull was simply incandescent hot it would emit light all over the spectrum (like any black body).

Last edited:
Holy smokes - in the one-hour interview that came out yesterday, Luis Elizondo appears to have confirmed some key details previously provided by Tom DeLonge regarding a piece of recovered alien technology that was studied by the AATIP. As we've discussed previously, it is indeed a metamaterial, and Mr. Elizondo says that it contains isotopic ratios that don't occur naturally anywhere on Earth, and which are fabricated in a manner that would be "exceptionally, exceptionally expensive for us to try to replicate" (which sounds to me like confirmation of the high-precision atomic ordering that Tom DeLonge had described) and "the origin of those metamaterials are unknown."

Hold on to your Stress Energy Tensor, Brother @Thomas R Morrison !!! I have some exciting thrill-packed breaking news for you from the metamaterial front! Please go to the 33:00 mark of this video by Grant Cameron where he describes an email from Jack Sarfatti announcing what could be called a Magical Mystery Metamaterials Tour starting its Holy Grailish or Arkish of the Covenant pilgrimage, as it were, from the Buffalo Bob Bigelow Big Top Emporium in Las Vegas to the very Blackish Hole center of the Grandmother of all Western Illuminati Conspiracy secret cabal brotherhoods in Northern California, the very Bohemian Grove!!!!

Now Thomas, you will notice that the audio is strangely garbled from the 33:35 to 33:57 interval where Grant mentions the meeting. But, nonetheless, it is clear that Jack Sarfatti indicates that this magical mystical metamaterial is the very same magical mystical metamaterial that Tom DeLonge has been bragging about.

I shall endeavor now to contact Jack Sarfatti himself and ask him about this astounding pilgrimage of the magical mystery metamaterials. Mamma Mia!! (Jack is an Italian Jew; hence my Italian exclamation. Otherwise I’d say: Heilige Scheisse!).

But wait, there’s more, Brother Thomas! Do you realize that Jack Sarfatti’s e-mail handle is “adastra”? Do you know what that means? Of course you do! “Ad astra” is Latin for “TO THE STARS!!!”

That means that Jack Sarfatti is one of the Chosen Few of TTSA! Just like you, Brother Thomas, and you’re not even Jewish!

Back