• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Filmed in Mexico

reptillian

Skilled Investigator
I don't have much information about this video, but it was supposedly taken in Mexico earlier this year. The video itself is pretty poor and shaky at first, but at the end the filmer zooms in and you get a pretty good shot of the UFO.

It doesn't really look like any of the normal stuff (plane, bird ect)

What do you think?

Whatever it is I don't think it is CGI, I do think it is a flying object but more than that I can't really say. Thanks for posting.

I don't have much information about this video, but it was supposedly taken in Mexico earlier this year. The video itself is pretty poor and shaky at first, but at the end the filmer zooms in and you get a pretty good shot of the UFO. It doesn't really look like any of the normal stuff (plane, bird ect) What do you think?

There is insufficient information to determine that the object in the video is a UFO ( alien craft ). It's just another blurry YouTube video without any investigative details. Somewhat ironically the video channel is called "aleinuforesearchcom" :rolleyes: ... go figure, but thanks for posting it anyway :).

Last edited:
Good one.

Mexico seems to have more, better UFO's than most places.

Perhaps people there look up in the sky more, and the weather is better more of the time.

With so many "watchers" pointing their cameras to the Mexican sky, the investment in manual focus options, or at least the use of that function when available, is a necessity. Without it all you have is another curious, fuzzy blob moving across the sky. It would be nice to be able to separate the drones, planes, blimps, birds, flying humanoids, limos etc. from something really interesting in the sky. But with Amazon delivering things to your door via drone, even before you thought of ordering the item, i suppose we're just going to have to get used to a clogged sky and lots of abstract video.

It's very hard to tell what it is. But like you said...the last few seconds of it come in pretty clear. Toward the end I see what appears to be a saucer type shape with a dome over and under. Unfortunately I'm going to have to be skeptical of this one just because of the quality of the video. Thanks for posting it though.....it's always fun to take a look.

Back