• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO "experts"?

for some odd reason, nearly every time I log on to the forums this last week, I read a reference to a trickster...

which causes the thought of Loki to keep popping into my brain. and Aesir, the name of the Norse gods showed up the other day...

coincidence?

real or bulls**t...you decide ;)

I have a theory on the greys. They are reptiles who hybernate yo survive their journey. They come here to harvest human sperm and eggs to grow their own food. Any comments will be welcomed.

klober

I have a theory on the greys. They are reptiles who hybernate yo survive their journey. They come here to harvest human sperm and eggs to grow their own food. Any comments will be welcomed.

klober

Sperm and eggs for their food? :eek: Now, eggs and ham are good. I'm southern so I'll add some grits (salt and pepper only no sugar) and homemade bisquits and jelly. Big pot of coffee and I'm good to go. But, don't put any sperm in my ham and eggs. That's just gross! :p No wonder they don't show themselves. I'd be ashamed to show myself. ::)

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

On a more serious note. I'm really interested in the theory that the greys are some kind of bioloical/machine being. I haven't read his book cause they want to much for the Kindle edition. But, Nigel Kerner (who I have mentioned before) has a very scary and interesting take on this.

Back