• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Docu:on John Mack,Abductions,and Contact in Ruwa,Zimbabwe...

I forgot to mention there is a Facebook page dedicated to the documentary...we post progress on the film and updates on anything else that is relevant to the Ariel School event. The page is Ariel School Documentary | Facebook . Thanks again for the support!

Hey. Just wanted to tell you guys that you made my day today. Somehow I had thought the rewards would not be shipped overseas, so I wasn't expecting anything. You can imagine my surprise when I had a package in my mail today, coming all the way from honest-to-god Massachusetts, U.S.A. :D. Awesome :cool: . You rock.
...and thanks also goes to @mike for calling the project to my attention in another thread. Wouldn't have had this priceless WTF moment without you, bro.

I hope this will be seen by as many people as possible and make them think. With all the junk, the sensationalist journalism and forgettable shows on TV these days, it's damn good to see that it can be done differently and that there are people who care about what they are doing.

Last edited:
Hey. Just wanted to tell you guys that you made my day today. Somehow I had thought the rewards would not be shipped overseas, so I wasn't expecting anything. You can imagine my surprise when I had a package in my mail today, coming all the way from honest-to-god Massachusetts, U.S.A. :D. Awesome :cool: . You rock.
...and thanks also goes to @mike for calling the project to my attention in another thread. Wouldn't have had this priceless WTF moment without you, bro.

I hope this will be seen by as many people as possible and make them think. With all the junk, the sensationalist journalism and forgettable shows on TV these days, it's damn good to see that it can be done differently and that there are people who care about what they are doing.

Hey Polterwurst! I just saw your comment, sorry for such a long delay! We're still working incredibly hard on editing the mountains of footage but we're getting close! The filmmaker went back to the school in Zimbabwe last November, met with witnesses and others and got some interviews and footage there that will make this film truly powerful. I'm so glad you liked your rewards from your donation last summer - all the way from here in Massachusetts! Thanks SO much for your support, and for everyone's. It's been truly humbling to know how much support is out there around the world for this film! Can't wait to share it with the world! Thanks again! ~Anne

Back