• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Disclosure with a Capital "D"

Decent article. But doesnt really offer anything new. Its more a presentation of all the current accepted thinking on the issue and why its unlikely to happen.

Id be more interested in an article that discussed a reason why Disclosure would happen, as it seems most people these days accept the fact that its highly unlikely to happen.

Decent article. But doesnt really offer anything new. Its more a presentation of all the current accepted thinking on the issue and why its unlikely to happen.

Id be more interested in an article that discussed a reason why Disclosure would happen, as it seems most people these days accept the fact that its highly unlikely to happen.

Disclosure will never, never, ever happen. Ever. Just imagine for just a moment all of the religious people in the world finding out that they are full of shit. At the same time. They'd be running through the streets with pitch forks and torches looking for someone (anyone other than them) to hang from the nearest tree. In the east this would definitely happen.

In fact the east is already doing this. The newest thing for the Taliban is to squirt acid into a young girls eyes as she comes or goes from school. They ride bikes with squirt guns full of acid. Nice huh? its because they believe that women shouldn't go to school. So they maim them as punishment. Isn't GOD great? If Christian fundamentalists could get away with this crap, they would be doing some crazy stuff too.

So no the last thing any government would announce is that there is a new kid on the block with bigger guns, brains, and that we are no longer on the top of the food chain.

Reasons for disclosure. 30 "alien" ships crash during the superbowel and interrupt Pepsi's half time show. Well, soon after the AF says it was a wardrobe malfunction and it was actually a reflection off Britney or Miley's boob.

"Superbowel?"

"Squirting acid?"

Excellent reasons.

But then we fall into the "why haven't they destroyed us yet" meme.

Disclosure ain't gonna come because it's akin to disclosing Buddha, God, Jesus, Osiris, Mohammad and the whole Pantheon.

And we really don't know shit about them either!

Reasons for disclosure. 30 "alien" ships crash during the superbowel and interrupt Pepsi's half time show. Well, soon after the AF says it was a wardrobe malfunction and it was actually a reflection off Britney or Miley's boob.

Miley has boobs now? Wow they grow up so fast.:D

Disclosure of what exactly? It really depends on what they have to disclose?
If this shit as it seems to be too weird and beyond understanding. Disclosure or the release of information it not likely to happen. What idiot would release should information on the public, just take this as an example.....they are supernatural beings whose origins are interdimensional.
Seriously how would society react to such information?
f...ing madness would happen!!! breakdown people would not be able to get there heads around such details? they go crazy ,if we havent already.

Lets hope it only a species comeing from a planet not too far away it other words they are just "ALIEN NEIL ARMSTRONGS" maybe we could take that alternative
But i think we might be disappointed? It seems to be at least being something different? We might have different groups? anyway i not going to go into that, It can get tiresome withount any prove.

The topic of "disclosure" is a fuzzy one. I think before we make opinions on whether or not it will ever happen we should first define just what we mean by the term, that we can all agree upon. I'll throw my card into the hat by citing possible examples:

A.) Government initiated disclosure revealing the full scope of what they know, have studied, and encountered through documents and other evidence.
B.) Citizen initiated disclosure through FOIA requests, independent corroboration, and anecdotal evidence.
C.) Forced disclosure through conflict, or a so-called conflict.
D.) Disclosure brought upon by "them".

I don't think A will ever happen, unless it ties in with C. B seems to be currently happening and has been for some time, and I would wish upon every star in the sky for D to take place. In that case, Disclosure with a capital D would be quite nice.

Back