• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Design

We should all know by now, that uneducated witnesses can look at a photo, or a video, of a UFO and figure out their propulsion system! Ray Stanford claims to have done just that. Based on his photos and :cough: videos, he knows they use "plasma." In fact, he claims to have a film, shot in broad daylight, where the UFO shoots a "plasma beam" right at him. His footage is so impressive, and his conclusions are so accurate, major defense insiders have secrectly viewed his footage and have made prototypes of these crafts! LOL

He is serious about all of this! Unfortunately, I find it laughable.

We should all know by now, that uneducated witnesses can look at a photo, or a video, of a UFO and figure out their propulsion system! Ray Stanford claims to have done just that. Based on his photos and :cough: videos, he knows they use "plasma." In fact, he claims to have a film, shot in broad daylight, where the UFO shoots a "plasma beam" right at him. His footage is so impressive, and his conclusions are so accurate, major defense insiders have secrectly viewed his footage and have made prototypes of these crafts! LOL

He is serious about all of this! Unfortunately, I find it laughable.

Well, I think you are wrong in your assessment. The scientist in question, Leik Myrabo, had all but admitted that he had used film shown to him by Stanford to develop plasma bow shock reduction system.

Ray Stanford is reputable amateur scientist whose work about dinosaurs was published in international science magazines.

As well, Stanford has in his possession the highest quality instrumental data ever collected in the whole history of UFO research.

You know the more things change the more things stay the same. This must easily be what, the fifth, sixth or seventeenth lap around the Stanford track for the forum?

It may not work at all is my point.
There has been zero observational data demonstrating gravity nullification as an effect anywhere in the observable universe.
I really like your contributions to this thread - some smart scientific thinking. Allow me to point out a couple of items you may have overlooked:

1.) Actually we have observed gravity nullification in the universe: with the dark energy effect acting uniformly over distance, this means that at some finite distance from a gravitating body like a galaxy, the gravitational attraction to another distant galaxy reaches zero, and beyond this distance there's a repulsion. Fritz Zwicky did some interesting research in this area decades ago by observing galaxy clusters, but most astronomers dismissed his work at the time. The most widely accepted model of dark energy is general relativistic via negative pressure producing an antigravitational effect, so "dark energy" does appear to be a form of antigravity expressed in general relativistic terms.

2.) We know that inertial mass is equivalent to gravitational mass, so let's set aside the gravity aspect and focus on inertial mass. Where do we find variations in inertial mass? Most notably in the "mass defect" or the "binding energy" of atomic nuclei. But we also find a similar and much smaller drop in inertial mass with chemical bonds, right? So binding energy in all of its various manifestations means a lower inertial mass (in fact this mass-energy is radiated away in the form of photons whenever matter is in a bound state). This drop in inertial mass corresponds to a very small drop in the gravitational field. Food for thought.

You have gravity nulification between any two masses. Practically it is ubiquitous. There is a point between Earth and Moon where gravitational pull is equal and opposite, so sum is zero.

One doesn't need to have negative gravity (antigravity). A sum of two opposing gravitational fields can give you the same effect.

2.) We know that inertial mass is equivalent to gravitational mass, so let's set aside the gravity aspect and focus on inertial mass. Where do we find variations in inertial mass? Most notably in the "mass defect" or the "binding energy" of atomic nuclei. But we also find a similar and much smaller drop in inertial mass with chemical bonds, right? So binding energy in all of its various manifestations means a lower inertial mass (in fact this mass-energy is radiated away in the form of photons whenever matter is in a bound state). This drop in inertial mass corresponds to a very small drop in the gravitational field. Food for thought.

That's very interesting. Are you saying that a molecule has a slightly smaller inertial mass than the sum of inertial masses of the constituent atoms?

Last edited:
You have gravity nulification between any two masses. Practically it is ubiquitous. There is a point between Earth and Moon where gravitational pull is equal and opposite, so sum is zero.

One doesn't need to have negative gravity (antigravity). A sum of two opposing gravitational fields can give you the same effect.
All of the Lagrange points provide a stable position, but that's not "gravity nullification" because although there's no spatial acceleration, there's still gravitational time dilation and gravitational redshift because the body remains inside of a gravitational potential. Gravitational tidal forces would also exist to some extent. The same applies to the center of gravitating objects - if you could build a little room at the center of the Earth, you'd float freely, but you'd actually experience significantly higher gravitational time dilation than on the surface, because you're at the point of highest gravitational potential at that position.

That's very interesting. Are you saying that a molecule has a slightly smaller inertial mass than the sum of inertial masses of the constituent atoms?
That's right: the inertial mass (and therefore the gravitational mass) of any bound system is reduced by the magnitude of the mass-energy required the separate the bound particles (to infinity, in the case of gravitational and electrostatic bonds, since those forces are generally considered to reach to infinity). In the case of planets and stars etc., the sum of the masses of the constituent particles at infinity is greater than the bound mass of the object by the "gravitational binding energy" of the body.

I really like your contributions to this thread - some smart scientific thinking. Allow me to point out a couple of items you may have overlooked:

1.) Actually we have observed gravity nullification in the universe: with the dark energy effect acting uniformly over distance, this means that at some finite distance from a gravitating body like a galaxy, the gravitational attraction to another distant galaxy reaches zero, and beyond this distance there's a repulsion. Fritz Zwicky did some interesting research in this area decades ago by observing galaxy clusters, but most astronomers dismissed his work at the time. The most widely accepted model of dark energy is general relativistic via negative pressure producing an antigravitational effect, so "dark energy" does appear to be a form of antigravity expressed in general relativistic terms.

Not quite.

DA is actually thought of as an underlying expansion of space-time not antigravity.
The simplest explanation for dark energy is that it is simply the "cost of having space": that is, a volume of space has some intrinsic, fundamental energy. This is the cosmological constant, sometimes called Lambda (hence Lambda-CDM model) after the Greek letter Λ, the symbol used to represent this quantity mathematically. Since energy and mass are related according to the equation E = mc2, Einstein's theory of general relativity predicts that this energy will have a gravitational effect. It is sometimes called a vacuum energy because it is the energy density of empty vacuum. In fact, most theories of particle physics predict vacuum fluctuations that would give the vacuum this sort of energy. This is related to the Casimir effect, in which there is a small suction into regions where virtual particles are geometrically inhibited from forming (e.g. between plates with tiny separation). The cosmological constant is estimated by cosmologists to be on the order of 10−29 g/cm3, or about 10−120 in reduced Planck units[citation needed]. Particle physics predicts a natural value of 1 in reduced Planck units, leading to a large discrepancy.

In other words, the same effect that makes empty space non-zero energetically is likely the source for DA. What this means is that DA is not antigravity -- it is the stretching of space-time in empty space.

Maybe you could stretch bent space to make it flatten. Or Maybe DA just makes space-time warpage by mass even more intense. There is no answer yet, because we don't know what it exactly is.

Case in point: Stars don't stretch out like empty space does. Galaxies don't. The space between them does.

This is not the same as AG at all.

And presuming you can figure out what DA is doesn't mean that it will necessarily be useful at all. Because if you can make it do what it does, you can stretch space behind you but you can't collapse it in front of you. This means you could move yourself away from earth, but you wouldn't get any closer to anything else. You'd get further away from everything else.

I'm not sure how that would be useful.

IM is not conceptually equivalent to GM.

Although inertial mass, passive gravitational mass and active gravitational mass are conceptually distinct, no experiment has ever unambiguously demonstrated any difference between them. In classical mechanics, Newton's third law implies that active and passive gravitational mass must always be identical (or at least proportional), but the classical theory offers no compelling reason why the gravitational mass has to equal the inertial mass. That it does is merely an empirical fact.

They just happen to coincide like flossing does with your life expectancy. If you expect flossing more to increase your life expectancy, you better go talk to a doctor.

Furthermore:
A stronger version of the equivalence principle, known as the Einstein equivalence principle or the strong equivalence principle, lies at the heart of the general theory of relativity. Einstein's equivalence principle states that within sufficiently small regions of space-time, it is impossible to distinguish between a uniform acceleration and a uniform gravitational field. Thus, the theory postulates that the force acting on a massive object caused by a gravitational field is a result of the object's tendency to move in a straight line (in other words its inertia) and should therefore be a function of its inertial mass and the strength of the gravitational field.

What am I saying by saying that?

First of all, the drop in IM referenced with the concordant drop in GM in your example is not due to AG. It's due to the photon radiating energy, which results in a drop in M-A for the object, which results in a drop in GM.[/quote]

Edit: my bad - I didn't reference my sources.

Dark energy - Wikipedia

Mass - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Oh, in my post above, I forgot one of my points:

If you could somehow use dark energy to expand the space under your craft so it was falling at the same rate it was expanding the space below it, maybe it would hover from the reference point of the ground.

But would it not also distort the view under the ground - i.e. the light cone from the craft would become infinitely long as the space it passed through stretched out?

Would it not also stretch the space in the molecules of the air and ground until they break (which should release energy) or even break open the atoms (causing a nuclear reaction emitting radiation)?

Sounds like that would be bad.

Not quite.

DA is actually thought of as an underlying expansion of space-time not antigravity.
That’s an internal contradiction: in general relativity, a positive spacetime curvature *is* gravity, and a negative spacetime curvature (which is what we observe with dark energy) *is* antigravity.

Granted, most cosmologists shudder at the prospect of using the word “antigravity,” since the disinformation campaign against ufology has been so amazingly successful that even the word is toxic to academic careers. But as the old saying goes, “if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck – it’s a duck.” Dark energy appears to be an antigravitational effect, and this is perfectly acceptable within the framework of general relativity.

(Note: why are you abbreviating “dark energy” as “DA?” I’ve seen the abbreviation “DE,” but never “DA” – is there some reason for this?)

In other words, the same effect that makes empty space non-zero energetically is likely the source for DA. What this means is that DA is not antigravity -- it is the stretching of space-time in empty space.
Again: gravity and antigravity are both curvatures (or “stretching,” if you prefer) of spacetime. You’re making a distinction where there is no difference.

Sean Carroll offers the best succinct explanation of our best model of dark energy – which still remains the best fit with astronomical observations, here:
Why Does Dark Energy Make the Universe Accelerate?

(Note: I don’t agree that the first Friedmann equation is superior to the second for explaining dark energy, because the second Friedmann equation has greater physical/causual explanatory power, but it’s still a wonderful and accurate article)

Case in point: Stars don't stretch out like empty space does. Galaxies don't. The space between them does.
If the cosmological constant model of dark energy is right, then this is incorrect: spacetime expands at all levels, including the spacetime between atoms (and even quarks) but the effect is simply negligible at those scales, even over ordinary cosmological timescales. That’s the basis of the “Big Rip” model of cosmic evolution that was inspired by the discovery of dark energy – eventually even celestial objects and atoms themselves may be ripped apart by dark energy:
Big Rip - Wikipedia

And presuming you can figure out what DA is doesn't mean that it will necessarily be useful at all. Because if you can make it do what it does, you can stretch space behind you but you can't collapse it in front of you.
That’s the easy part, comparatively speaking: all you need is an ordinary gravitational field in front of you.

Think of it this way: all you need is a gravitational gradient, with a positive (attractive) gravitational field in front of your craft, and a negative (antigravity) field behind your craft. So in the middle, between the two, the spacetime is sloped, rather than flat. The center of mass of your craft then naturally “falls” forward in a state of free-fall, accelerating as long as the field is maintained. Note that once the field is created, the only energy required to continue accelerating is whatever losses exist within the system (via resistance, or hysteresis losses, or what have you). This is totally unlike the rocket principle, where every gain in acceleration requires a significant expenditure of energy.

IM is not conceptually equivalent to GM.
If you’re saying that “inertial mass is not equivalent to gravitational mass,” then you’re not talking about academic physics (which is fine; I always enjoy hearing about alternative physics theories). In mainstream physics the equivalence of inertial and gravitational mass is a pillar of the general theory of relativity called “the weak equivalence principle,” and it’s been proven to hold with every experiment performed to test it to within 1 part in 10^12:
Equivalence principle - Wikipedia

First of all, the drop in IM referenced with the concordant drop in GM in your example is not due to AG. It's due to the photon radiating energy, which results in a drop in M-A for the object, which results in a drop in GM.
I never said that binding energy was due to antigravity – in fact, I already explained that the drop in mass via nuclear/chemical/gravitational bonding is exactly balanced by the loss of mass-energy in the radiated photons.

I was simply pointing out that there are several known methods by which inertial mass (and yes, therefore gravitational mass) can be reduced via binding energy – so in practice mass is not necessarily a constant, but can become a variable. That has interesting implications.

Oh, in my post above, I forgot one of my points:

If you could somehow use dark energy to expand the space under your craft so it was falling at the same rate it was expanding the space below it, maybe it would hover from the reference point of the ground.
Yep. You’re talking about establishing an inverse gravitational field (aka an “antigravity” field) between your craft and some gravitating body like a planet. In which case both the craft and the gravitating body would be repelled by that field (which would have an insignificant effect upon a celestial body, but could suspend your craft above the surface, or even accelerate your craft away from it).

But would it not also distort the view under the ground - i.e. the light cone from the craft would become infinitely long as the space it passed through stretched out?
Not infinitely. Assuming that we’re talking about a craft suspended above the Earth, the inverse gravitational field would be exactly the same in magnitude as the acceleration field of the Earth so the effect on spacetime would be very small, and simply negate the existing and minuscule spatial compression exhibited by the Earth's gravitational field. There would also be a subtle inverse gravitational lens effect, and the negative gravitational field repelling the craft would probably be detectable using an experiment like the Pound-Rebke experiment, which would demonstrate the gravitational *blueshift* of the antigravitational field (the two forms of gravitational field would cancel out to some extent, reducing the ordinary gravitational redshift in that region):
Pound–Rebka experiment - Wikipedia

Would it not also stretch the space in the molecules of the air and ground until they break (which should release energy) or even break open the atoms (causing a nuclear reaction emitting radiation)?
In a weak field case like a craft suspended over the Earth, a negative gravitational field would reduce the pressure of the atmosphere in that region, but it would take an extremely steep gravitational gradient to break up molecules or atoms. But even if you could create a gravitational field gradient intense enough to dissociate matter or nuclei – they wouldn’t radiate energy when they broke up. Matter radiates energy when it becomes *more tightly* energetically bound, and *absorbs* energy when it becomes less bound, because binding energy is always negative.

But here’s an interesting aspect: an antigravity field is a region of increased rate of time, which creates a blue shift. So if you place an object in thermal equilibrium with the environment within such a field, the ordinary infrared photons that it emits would have shorter wavelengths. In a strong enough field, infrared photons would become visible light frequencies. So ordinary room temperature atmosphere would glow.

Sounds kinda familiar, huh?

Last edited:
Well, I think you are wrong in your assessment. The scientist in question, Leik Myrabo, had all but admitted that he had used film shown to him by Stanford to develop plasma bow shock reduction system.

Ray Stanford is reputable amateur scientist whose work about dinosaurs was published in international science magazines.

As well, Stanford has in his possession the highest quality instrumental data ever collected in the whole history of UFO research.

Except that Myrabo has never admitted that Ray showed him anything. In fact, Ray says that because of Myrabo's position it has to be "hush-hush." Secondly, Ray Standford is (arguably) a reputable amateur scientist ONLY because he took his findings and submitted them in the proper academic channels so they could be studied and verified. This is NOT what he has done with his UFO films. Instead, he sets up a shitty VCR in his home and "select" friends come over and watch it. This is not how science is done. If he wants wants to claim he has something, then he should produce the evidence. If he is unwilling to produce the evidence, he should shut up. Moreover, Ray says his films conclusively prove the flying saucer reality. He argued they are that compelling. However, knowing he possesses such great evidence, why then, does Ray spend so much time "investigating" the Socorro case and arguing about "symbols" drawn on a napkin? Why is Ray trying to defend a blurry photo of a "egg shaped craft with landing gears" when he supposedly has crystal clear footage of a flying saucer shooting laser beams. This would be akin to a bigfoot hunter having the body on ice in his back yard, but continuing to try and authenticate plaster moldings of Bigfoot tracks so academia will take him serious! It makes no sense. If Ray wanted to prove his Socorro photo and the viability of that case, he wouldn't be at the national archives looking at documents, he would be releasing his flying saucer film, which if true, would gain the attention of academia and lead to a real study of other cases, like Socorro!

If Ray Stanford was serious about elevating this topic in the minds of the public & academia, he would release his daylight footage. If the footage is as compelling as he says it is, then that would prove the UFO reality, and funding would pour in. The fact he has done none of this, should tell you everything you need to know. However, Tracey Torme, a guy I respect went on Dark Matters Radio with Don Ecker, and said his collaboration with Stanford on a (unlikely) future documentary was so horrible, Torme almost walked away. He all but said Stanford is mentally ill. Torme also said Ray didn't produce any compelling evidence, or suggest he had anything more than some sketches of a symbol. Now, if you are Ray Stanford, and people are making a documentary about UFOs, and you have the holy grail of UFO footage, why the hell are you offering up sketches on a napkin and not the film?

Last edited:
Except that Myrabo has never admitted that Ray showed him anything. In fact, Ray says that because of Myrabo's position it has to be "hush-hush." Secondly, Ray Standford is (arguably) a reputable amateur scientist ONLY because he took his findings and submitted them in the proper academic channels so they could be studied and verified. This is NOT what he has done with his UFO films. Instead, he sets up a shitty VCR in his home and "select" friends come over and watch it. This is not how science is done. If he wants wants to claim he has something, then he should produce the evidence. If he is unwilling to produce the evidence, he should shut up. Moreover, Ray says his films conclusively prove the flying saucer reality. He argued they are that compelling. However, knowing he possesses such great evidence, why then, does Ray spend so much time "investigating" the Socorro case and arguing about "symbols" drawn on a napkin? Why is Ray trying to defend a blurry photo of a "egg shaped craft with landing gears" when he supposedly has crystal clear footage of a flying saucer shooting laser beams. This would be akin to a bigfoot hunter having the body on ice in his back yard, but continuing to try and authenticate plaster moldings of Bigfoot tracks so academia will take him serious! It makes no sense. If Ray wanted to prove his Socorro photo and the viability of that case, he wouldn't be at the national archives looking at documents, he would be releasing his flying saucer film, which if true, would gain the attention of academia and lead to a real study of other cases, like Socorro!

If Ray Stanford was serious about elevating this topic in the minds of the public & academia, he would release his daylight footage. If the footage is as compelling as he says it is, then that would prove the UFO reality, and funding would pour in. The fact he has done none of this, should tell you everything you need to know. However, Tracey Torme, a guy I respect went on Dark Matters Radio with Don Ecker, and said his collaboration with Stanford on a (unlikely) future documentary was so horrible, Torme almost walked away. He all but said Stanford is mentally ill. Torme also said Ray didn't produce any compelling evidence, or suggest he had anything more than some sketches of a symbol. Now, if you are Ray Stanford, and people are making a documentary about UFOs, and you have the holy grail of UFO footage, why the hell are you offering up sketches on a napkin and not the film?
100% agree.

Think about it.

If Ray had what he had, he could sell it to the highest bidder. You name it, and some black budget company would buy it. So he'd be stupid rich and stupid quiet.

Or he'd just be very dead after somebody took his work and suicided him or something.

The one thing that is the least plausible scenario is that he has something, and is running around telling people he has it, but won't show it.

For years upon end.

For me, that makes it extremely implausible he has anything.

I totally respect Chris. But the guy has nothing. And I'd be super happy to be wrong. So prove me wrong.

That’s an internal contradiction: in general relativity, a positive spacetime curvature *is* gravity, and a negative spacetime curvature (which is what we observe with dark energy) *is* antigravity.

There is no negative spacetime curvature in that context.

In a cosmological context, a negative spacetime curvature is an open (ever-expanding) universe.

Granted, most cosmologists shudder at the prospect of using the word “antigravity,” since the disinformation campaign against ufology has been so amazingly successful that even the word is toxic to academic careers. But as the old saying goes, “if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck – it’s a duck.” Dark energy appears to be an antigravitational effect, and this is perfectly acceptable within the framework of general relativity.

(Note: why are you abbreviating “dark energy” as “DA?” I’ve seen the abbreviation “DE,” but never “DA” – is there some reason for this?)

You're right -- I should have been calling it DE, not DA. Don't know why I went there.

Again: gravity and antigravity are both curvatures (or “stretching,” if you prefer) of spacetime. You’re making a distinction where there is no difference.

No, it's actually a big difference.

Gravity curves spacetime. DE stretches it. You can stretch spacetime along a curve, which makes you go down the curve faster. DE is not antigravity. It is the expansion of space.

Sean Carroll offers the best succinct explanation of our best model of dark energy – which still remains the best fit with astronomical observations, here:
Why Does Dark Energy Make the Universe Accelerate?

(Note: I don’t agree that the first Friedmann equation is superior to the second for explaining dark energy, because the second Friedmann equation has greater physical/causual explanatory power, but it’s still a wonderful and accurate article)

From that article:
So: the density of dark energy is constant, which means the curvature of spacetime is constant, which means that the universe expands at a fixed rate.

This is exactly why some folks think DE is the cost of having space, and why it doesn't seem to affect stuff with matter in it so much.

You basically need a bunch of empty space to get an effect.

If the cosmological constant model of dark energy is right, then this is incorrect: spacetime expands at all levels, including the spacetime between atoms (and even quarks) but the effect is simply negligible at those scales, even over ordinary cosmological timescales. That’s the basis of the “Big Rip” model of cosmic evolution that was inspired by the discovery of dark energy – eventually even celestial objects and atoms themselves may be ripped apart by dark energy:
Big Rip - Wikipedia[/qoute]

That's exactly what I'm saying.

That’s the easy part, comparatively speaking: all you need is an ordinary gravitational field in front of you.

Think of it this way: all you need is a gravitational gradient, with a positive (attractive) gravitational field in front of your craft, and a negative (antigravity) field behind your craft. So in the middle, between the two, the spacetime is sloped, rather than flat. The center of mass of your craft then naturally “falls” forward in a state of free-fall, accelerating as long as the field is maintained. Note that once the field is created, the only energy required to continue accelerating is whatever losses exist within the system (via resistance, or hysteresis losses, or what have you). This is totally unlike the rocket principle, where every gain in acceleration requires a significant expenditure of energy.

Again, this works if you can generate negative energy. Which nobody has seen and is not what DE is.

The only place that contains a lower energetic state than empty space is when you create the casimir effect. Which is a pretty small zone of space, and is still not negative. It's just less positive than the surrounding vacuum.

If you’re saying that “inertial mass is not equivalent to gravitational mass,” then you’re not talking about academic physics (which is fine; I always enjoy hearing about alternative physics theories). In mainstream physics the equivalence of inertial and gravitational mass is a pillar of the general theory of relativity called “the weak equivalence principle,” and it’s been proven to hold with every experiment performed to test it to within 1 part in 10^12:
Equivalence principle - Wikipedia

What I'm saying is that it happens to be equivalent. This does not mean that an attribute to inertial mass equates to gravitational mass.

Which means that even if you reduced the gravitational mass it does not necessarily follow that you would reduce the inertial mass. That's what I'm saying.

I never said that binding energy was due to antigravity – in fact, I already explained that the drop in mass via nuclear/chemical/gravitational bonding is exactly balanced by the loss of mass-energy in the radiated photons.

I was simply pointing out that there are several known methods by which inertial mass (and yes, therefore gravitational mass) can be reduced via binding energy – so in practice mass is not necessarily a constant, but can become a variable. That has interesting implications.
Like thermodynamics?

Yep. You’re talking about establishing an inverse gravitational field (aka an “antigravity” field) between your craft and some gravitating body like a planet. In which case both the craft and the gravitating body would be repelled by that field (which would have an insignificant effect upon a celestial body, but could suspend your craft above the surface, or even accelerate your craft away from it).

But that isn't antigravity. It's just gravity. And gravity is also susceptible to gravity. Wells attract each other.

Not infinitely. Assuming that we’re talking about a craft suspended above the Earth, the inverse gravitational field would be exactly the same in magnitude as the acceleration field of the Earth so the effect on spacetime would be very small, and simply negate the existing and minuscule spatial compression exhibited by the Earth's gravitational field. There would also be a subtle inverse gravitational lens effect, and the negative gravitational field repelling the craft would probably be detectable using an experiment like the Pound-Rebke experiment, which would demonstrate the gravitational *blueshift* of the antigravitational field (the two forms of gravitational field would cancel out to some extent, reducing the ordinary gravitational redshift in that region):
Pound–Rebka experiment - Wikipedia

In a weak field case like a craft suspended over the Earth, a negative gravitational field would reduce the pressure of the atmosphere in that region, but it would take an extremely steep gravitational gradient to break up molecules or atoms. But even if you could create a gravitational field gradient intense enough to dissociate matter or nuclei – they wouldn’t radiate energy when they broke up. Matter radiates energy when it becomes *more tightly* energetically bound, and *absorbs* energy when it becomes less bound, because binding energy is always negative.

Wouldn't the gravity well have to be extremely compact to be sufficient to levitate a multi-ton craft? I'm thinking on orders of Godzilla compressed down to under 1cm.

But here’s an interesting aspect: an antigravity field is a region of increased rate of time, which creates a blue shift. So if you place an object in thermal equilibrium with the environment within such a field, the ordinary infrared photons that it emits would have shorter wavelengths. In a strong enough field, infrared photons would become visible light frequencies. So ordinary room temperature atmosphere would glow.

Sounds kinda familiar, huh?

I love it. What would the spectrum look like and how could you validate it's effect?

It makes no sense. If Ray wanted to prove his Socorro photo and the viability of that case, he wouldn't be at the national archives looking at documents, he would be releasing his flying saucer film, which if true, would gain the attention of academia and lead to a real study of other cases, like Socorro!

If Ray Stanford was serious about elevating this topic in the minds of the public & academia, he would release his daylight footage. If the footage is as compelling as he says it is, then that would prove the UFO reality, and funding would pour in.

Answer is really simple. Ray Stanford is a typically arrogant scientist and he doesn't want to deal with general public. He said so many times. Day only has 24hours and one can be much more productive than spending time on proving the same thing over and over again 10,000 times.

In a meantime, life caught up with him, he seemingly had a stroke or something like that and he is in his late 80s I presume.

Plus that lab costed him $2 million so it is sensible to try to get some money back and sell that data to government, instead of just writing a book, which would be to technical an nobody would buy it.

Answer is really simple. Ray Stanford is a typically arrogant scientist and he doesn't want to deal with general public. He said so many times. Day only has 24hours and one can be much more productive than spending time on proving the same thing over and over again 10,000 times.

In a meantime, life caught up with him, he seemingly had a stroke or something like that and he is in his late 80s I presume.

Plus that lab costed him $2 million so it is sensible to try to get some money back and sell that data to government, instead of just writing a book, which would be to technical an nobody would buy it.

Okay, I'll bite. If someone does not want to deal with the general public, would you then expect them to A: appear on podcasts aimed at the general public or B: stay at home and say nothing?

You can't argue that Ray doesn't want to spend time dealing with the general public, while at the same time, he is on podcast after podcast hyping up his supposed material. So your "simple" answer is rather ridiculous.

I don't know what you are talking about regarding a lab, or selling a book, this is meaningless to me. If Ray Stanford has conclusive daylight UFO footage of a "flying saucer shooting a plasma beat at him," then he needs to take that film to a major academic institution for analysis. This would cost nothing nor require HIM to write a book. Like him or not, at least Steven Greer submitted his little "alien" to Stanford University for analysis and then included that analysis in his video. Why can't Ray Stanford do something similar?

Until I hear, "Amateur Scientist submits ground breaking footage of flying saucer to researchers at Stanford University for professional analysis" I don't care what Chris and other's have watched inside Ray's living room on Ray's television. The fact he continues to investigate lesser cases and defend blurry photos, while also claiming to have day light film footage that conclusively proves the flying saucer reality, is a major contradiction.

Okay, I'll bite. If someone does not want to deal with the general public, would you then expect them to A: appear on podcasts aimed at the general public or B: stay at home and say nothing?

You can't argue that Ray doesn't want to spend time dealing with the general public, while at the same time, he is on podcast after podcast hyping up his supposed material. So your "simple" answer is rather ridiculous.

I don't know what you are talking about regarding a lab, or selling a book, this is meaningless to me. If Ray Stanford has conclusive daylight UFO footage of a "flying saucer shooting a plasma beat at him," then he needs to take that film to a major academic institution for analysis. This would cost nothing nor require HIM to write a book. Like him or not, at least Steven Greer submitted his little "alien" to Stanford University for analysis and then included that analysis in his video. Why can't Ray Stanford do something similar?

Until I hear, "Amateur Scientist submits ground breaking footage of flying saucer to researchers at Stanford University for professional analysis" I don't care what Chris and other's have watched inside Ray's living room on Ray's television. The fact he continues to investigate lesser cases and defend blurry photos, while also claiming to have day light film footage that conclusively proves the flying saucer reality, is a major contradiction.

Fair point.

I also wondered about this, i was convinced before that if we are "being visited" by many different types of being it stands to reason they would use different shapes and types of craft,like we have different class and size of submarine and ship/boats and different types of airframes ETC.

was seeing if there was any record of different types of craft and if there were confirmed CE4 sightings that could positively identify the beings flying the craft, like the BILLY MEIER sightings they seem to resemble the so called "HAUNEBU" project that the NAZIS had designed and they were flown by the PLEIADIANS allegedly. like the BLACK TRIANGLES they could possibly be a black ops project.

might be worth trying to CREATE A TARGET PACK of possible craft and who's design they are ?

Back