• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Crash w/video is it military? what do you think?

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/cacrash.jpg

SHAKY VIDEO! NOT GOOD

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

shakey video-------------not good

CLEARLY MILITARY TRIANGLE

I guess I put the thread in the wrong section

SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE VIDEO

LOUSY

Is this a joke? That is a passenger jet. The other light is a smaller plane. You can see the wing tip lights, the forward light, the bottom strobe light and the lights on the tail.

Is this a joke? That is a passenger jet. The other light is a smaller plane. You can see the wing tip lights, the forward light, the bottom strobe light and the lights on the tail.

WOW THAT WAS FAST, you sure jump to a conclusion WAAY TO FAST

I am not saying its a plane
I am not saying its anything more

its unkown.

But you sure are fast to jump straight to a conclusion and all you have done is watch this video.

its unkown.

But you sure are fast to conclude everything before you even know the full story.

I don't know Ryan the noise at the very beginning does sound like the object has Jet engines. I don't videotape planes that often to decide what the object is, but I do know. I have seen three chinese latterns in the sky before, and they for whatever reason, they take on a triangle shape against the black sky.

I have to agree with Ron. That looked to me like a standard commercial jet with the landing lights or anti-collision lights on, and the strobe going on the belly.
If you look almost at the end of the segment, you see stars going by as the craft flies away. It is moving just like a jet.
The reason for no noise; it was probably on approach to land and had the engines throttled way back to glide in, standard landing procedures.

Triangle or standard commercial aircraft or whatever what I don't understand is why you put the word "crash" in it. I didn't see a crash anywhere.

I have to agree with Ron. That looked to me like a standard commercial jet with the landing lights or anti-collision lights on, and the strobe going on the belly.
If you look almost at the end of the segment, you see stars going by as the craft flies away. It is moving just like a jet.
The reason for no noise; it was probably on approach to land and had the engines throttled way back to glide in, standard landing procedures.

Thanks, that would explain why I see some planes come in that are almost completely silent.

I must be deaf because to me the noise for a few seconds sounds like a jet engine. The person who made the video claims the noise being heard is a vehicle on the road. I'm still not sure.

I have to agree re: the passenger jet theory. I can also hear the unmistakeable sound of jet engines above the noise of passing traffic.

In defence of Ryan, the object did appear to be hovering. Whether just a trick of perspective or whatever.

Let me reiterate that I do not think this video is all that great. I wish we had the option to delete a thread we started.

I must be deaf because to me the noise for a few seconds sounds like a jet engine. The person who made the video claims the noise being heard is a vehicle on the road. I'm still not sure.

I am absolutely sure. You are right it is defiantly the sound of a commercial jet.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

its unkown.

But you sure are fast to jump straight to a conclusion and all you have done is watch this video.

It is not jumping to a conclusion it is applying specific knowledge. My house is located at the beginning of DFW Airport approach. I can sit outside an watch the same sight you see there flying right over my house.

We need to make a distinction about what is anomalous and what is not. Unless something like this is shown conclusively to be hovering or moving so erratically as to be impossible by known flight characteristics, then it is not intriguing. You need something like this happening before you start assigning the "unknown" moniker to it. Otherwise you need to assume it is an airplane, helicopter, blimp, chinese lantern, or whatever. If you don't then you wind up promoting the chicken little syndrome and before long nobody takes you seriously.

The object in this video is absolutely a commercial jetliner. There is absolutely no other explanation that can or will hold water. Anything else is just wishful thinking.

Now before you start calling me a debunker or whatnot, you need to understand that I accept that there are truly anomalous, structured, intelligently controlled craft that do not originate from any of the worlds governments. This isn't one of them.

I am absolutely sure. You are right it is defiantly the sound of a commercial jet.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

It is not jumping to a conclusion it is applying specific knowledge. My house is located at the beginning of DFW Airport approach. I can sit outside an watch the same sight you see there flying right over my house.

We need to make a distinction about what is anomalous and what is not. Unless something like this is shown conclusively to be hovering or moving so erratically as to be impossible by known flight characteristics, then it is not intriguing. You need something like this happening before you start assigning the "unknown" moniker to it. Otherwise you need to assume it is an airplane, helicopter, blimp, chinese lantern, or whatever. If you don't then you wind up promoting the chicken little syndrome and before long nobody takes you seriously.

The object in this video is absolutely a commercial jetliner. There is absolutely no other explanation that can or will hold water. Anything else is just wishful thinking.

Now before you start calling me a debunker or whatnot, you need to understand that I accept that there are truly anomalous, structured, intelligently controlled craft that do not originate from any of the worlds governments. This isn't one of them.

I now changed my mind, I agree with you. This video looks like a plane

Can you delete this thread.

I now changed my mind, I agree with you. This video looks like a plane

Can you delete this thread.

I am glad that you took a second look at this.

As for the thread, it doesn't need to be deleted. If nothing else the video can be a useful tool in comparing other sightings or videos. Also, I apologize for my tone in the original post. Videos like this are a huge pet peeve of mine and they can really get my blood boiling.

I am glad that you took a second look at this.

As for the thread, it doesn't need to be deleted. If nothing else the video can be a useful tool in comparing other sightings or videos. Also, I apologize for my tone in the original post. Videos like this are a huge pet peeve of mine and they can really get my blood boiling.

They annoy me too and sometimes I get caught up in them. This field is like a backyard with dogcrap all over it, you can walk in it but your likely to step in some shit eventually.

I'm certain it is as well. I live on the approach and departure pattern for IAD (Dulles Airport) and I get to see these planes stacked in formation every night. In fact the other night I watched one on low approach and thought "I can see how some people would mistake that for a Triangle."

To me, night videos of lights, and light formations are almost 100% worthless.

Back