• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO book by David Biedny?

Cosmic Ejaculator 1814

~Trout Mask Replica~
I've been listening too the Paracast for a little under a year now,and I must say it's the best of the best,in paranormal "podcasting".I've learned to appreciate and respect both Gene & Dave's unique take on a wide range of topic's.

But enough Paracast gushing!

My question is for David in particular.Have you ever considered writing a book about UFO's?

I've read most of the top author's in the field - Jacques Vallee,Richard Haines,Timothy Good,Steven Greer (Don't Shoot!:eek:),J.Allen Hynek and other's - but I really feel you could make a huge impact with your "outsider looking in" point of view...

It seems like you've studied the issues thoroughly,so I don't think it matter's that your interaction with the "commuinty" has been limited too the show - in fact,it may be one of your biggest strenghts.

So,how about it?

Signed,
Paracast Fan-Boy#1

I've been listening too the Paracast for a little under a year now,and I must say it's the best of the best,in paranormal "podcasting".I've learned to appreciate and respect both Gene & Dave's unique take on a wide range of topic's.

But enough Paracast gushing!

My question is for David in particular.Have you ever considered writing a book about UFO's?

I've read most of the top author's in the field - Jacques Vallee,Richard Haines,Timothy Good,Steven Greer (Don't Shoot!:eek:),J.Allen Hynek and other's - but I really feel you could make a huge impact with your "outsider looking in" point of view...

It seems like you've studied the issues thoroughly,so I don't think it matter's that your interaction with the "commuinty" has been limited too the show - in fact,it may be one of your biggest strenghts.

So,how about it?

Signed,
Paracast Fan-Boy#1

I agree with you. But i prefer if it was a book about his life and the impacts of ufology on his life and his paranormal encounters. I think that would be more interesting rather then the re'hashing of old ufology story's.

Better yet. A Paracast reality show. :p

Jeremy, Jeff, David, Gene, Don Ecker, Horn, Korff and Sereda stuck in a house together for 6 months. Maybe some aliens would drop by. It would beat the rest of the reality shows even if not.

Folks,

The only book I'd ever consider writing in this field would be about my personal experiences, but it's pretty unlikely that I'll write it. I do have a book of autobiographical short stories brewing in my brain and in written outline form - I've had a very odd life, and the non-paranormal stuff is more accessible, more mainstream.

dB

i've been meaning to ask actually.... which episode is it that you talk about your ufo experienvce with the cigar shaped mothership and I think you had your brother on the show or something?

Part of me would love to see David write up this stuff, but the other part of me knows that the market for paranormal books isn't terribly good, and such an exercise would be worthwhile from a creative standpoint, no doubt would garner sales from our listeners, but it would be difficult to get a respectable publisher to give it the promotion that it would be worth.

I long ago wrote a small Hollow Earth title -- you will never see it published, ever! :D

I think he would have to accept the fact that it would not make money. Just the telling of the stories would have to be 'payment enough' for the effort.

In all honesty, I'd rather David told me his experiences and stories himself, than let a book do it, as I think there's only so much that the written word can convey.

Sometimes there aren't words for things you can't explain. You have to listen or watch the person telling the story in order to gain the true meaning.

Which is why David should do some kind of video. If Kal Korff can do it, then by God, David Biedny could.

Youtube Awaits!

Well, the less shit David gets, the more he'll speak about his experiences I hope at least. On one hand, David doesn't seem to give a shit and speaks his mind, yet, he holds back about certain things. My guess is, in time some more will come out:). Hope so that is.

In all honesty, I'd rather David told me his experiences and stories himself, than let a book do it, as I think there's only so much that the written word can convey.

Sometimes there aren't words for things you can't explain. You have to listen or watch the person telling the story in order to gain the true meaning.

Each method of communication has its pros and cons.

Back