• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO bases on the Earth?

In Tim Good's book Unearthly Disclosure in the final chapter he writes that a source claimed that there are a number of Alien bases on the Earth. If the UFOs are piloted by beings from outer space with an interest in us and our planet it would make sense to me that they would setup permanent bases or colonies in hidden places (deep underground, undersea or in some other dimension) to save them the long voyage to and from their mother world. Perhaps deep undersea and underground bases could use geothermal power as an energy source. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
I worry about this one there seems to be no real evidence of there being ufo bases as far as i know,Of course with ufo's you have at least some type of evidence with witness testimony ,photographs and physical analysis landing traces .why would they have bases here that open's a number of questions.If there is real aliens coming here and we dont no that for sure yet, What is there motivation for creating bases here supply for example to have the necessary raw materials and labour here on earth for carrying out a certain type's of work distance could be a problem so it is better to have this type of components here, For example how far or close are they from this planet. There can be a number of reasons why they would have bases here, these are all theorys at this stage i think and hope these bases if they exist are not of a military background that would be a more sinister scenario GOD HELPS US ALL:exclamation:

I think there is a good deal of anecdotal evidence to support that there are bases on Earth. Mostly because of the existence of the hotspots where it appears there is nothing interesting going on with the area. I think it really depends on what sort of propulsion they use, if it's true as the aliens seem to say that they can jump across the galaxy in a few seconds, then what is the use in having bases on Earth? Certain ones maybe more adept at interstellar travel than others..
In that case it would come down to how ugly their home world is :p.

ive always thought the moon makes more sense as a "base" than one down here.

when we first moved into this house, i used to have the full sized grey in my avatar in the front window facing the street. this in turn attracted the attention of a neighbour known as "old fred" who was convinced that an alien base was very near us. (our street, continues on into the blue moutains national park, west of sydney, aust). he had masses of detail and talked about how his dogs were scared to go into that area, and that voices would warn you to turn around and go back. if you didnt he said they would capture you and insert a "wire" into your brain.

he was so insistant i checked with the local airforce base,(still not sure why we need an airforce base in the mountains... no runway)and they said they knew all about him and had even visited the site and declared it alien free.

ive often been tempted to go looking for it myself, but i dont want a wire in my brain...........
the truth is out there, but it just might spook your dog......

So in your assessment was this guy nuts? I guess with the real nut jobs its hard to tell.

the neighbours think so, but most ppl would listening to him.
im obviously more open to his ideas than most, and im intrigued by his passion and the fact that the local airforce staff knew who he was and the story was a match, with the one he told us.

in addition to the "base" he also mentioned a "crash" and the airforce say they went over the area and even used geiger counters and said there was nothing to suggest anything had crashed at that site.

i guess most ppl are 100% sure hes nuts, im about 90 % sure

its an interesting situation to be sure, hes telling the truth about some things, such as he believes aliens, greys in particular are real.
and his door to door fervour in regards to an underground base nearby has most neighbours considering him to be a crank.
none the less the possibility hes telling the truth, has always left me with the itch of intrigue, and everytime we are down in that area, it definatly flavours my perceptions.

theres a funny story about an overnight camping episode that happened there once. such was the fright we would prob never camp there again.
and it illustrates how old freds "warnings" create their own reality.

as i said our street continues on into the national park, the tar sealed road runs out when the houses do, and it continues on into a place called murphys glen which is a local camping area. we pitched a tent there one night and had a cook out ,piss up party and eventually went to bed in the tent.....
we were woken later by what looked like lots of people with electric torch lights (flashlights ?) shining through the tent fabric, after a few moments confusion and worry we opened the flaps and the air was alive with tiny lights, but they were strange, many moving in chains, we saw one chain of lights spiral itself up the antenna on the car, others were doing similar things,running the rim of the tyres creating circles of light, my wife litterally shouted "aliens" and began to panic, i on the other hand kept looking at the lights, gray matter proccessing as fast as its ever done, and finally "fireflys" found its way to the forefront and reality snapped back into focus.

had no idea they existed here, let alone a colony being so close, national parkes say there are 2 colonys here another one a few kilometres west.

they dont light up all the time and we were apparently very lucky to have seen this event, though it gave us a fright thanks in part at least to old fred and his alien base

I have a hard time with this because the earths crust is not static. Its dynamic and always changing and moving. Even if its just a few millimeters it could still mess you up.

i watched a fascinating documentary of the Sun the other day.
if its entire life cycle could be condensed into 24 hours, mankind has been studying the sun for about 1 second.
watching the data on solar flares, it struck me any species with a view to long term survival would likely end up underground eventually. moving from a feral (surface) environment to an artificial one underground, strikes me as a logical step in the process any true star faring species would take.

underground and underwater also makes sense as the water can be used to regulate heat.

i watched a fascinating documentary of the Sun the other day.
if its entire life cycle could be condensed into 24 hours, mankind has been studying the sun for about 1 second.
watching the data on solar flares, it struck me any species with a view to long term survival would likely end up underground eventually. moving from a feral (surface) environment to an artificial one underground, strikes me as a logical step in the process any true star faring species would take.

underground and underwater also makes sense as the water can be used to regulate heat.

http://www.metaresearch.org/solar system/cydonia/asom/artifact_html/slide.asp?image=23 Check this out.

Ufo's could not only have bases on earth, some could have originated from earth. In other words, They are "Us" in a way nobody can explain. There are a lot of USO sightings and the ocean is vast.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.3 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 21cm 29.7cm; margin: 2cm } P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm } --> </style> Its quite logical to say there are ufo bases on earth, but there is'nt a lot logical about the ufo phenomenon. Underwater seems like a logical bet.

I seem to recall that in many reports of UFO sightings there has been mention of UFOs hanging around or even disappearing into lakes/oceans. Also some seem to mention them disappearing into mountain ranges or mountainous regions.
I can't recall the specific cases, though.
I first heard that there were UFO's hidden/coming out of Mt. Shasta, CA many years ago. Since then, other dormant volcanoes have been suggested. There has also been discussion lately about a USO between Catalina Island and the coast of California.
If we can't find downed airplanes in some of the higher mountains like the Sierras, we wouldn't be able to find UFO bases either.8)

The ocean seem to be the most likely place.There have been many USO sightings and the ocean is so vast,I think a base could operate there for some time without being discovered. Ufos may have been here for a million years. Who knows?

The ocean seem to be the most likely place.There have been many USO sightings and the ocean is so vast,I think a base could operate there for some time without being discovered. Ufos may have been here for a million years. Who knows?

"Man is an artifact designed for space travel, he can no longer stay in his present state anymore than a tadpole can stay a tadpole." William S. Burroughs

"Man is an artifact designed for space travel, he can no longer stay in his present state anymore than a tadpole can stay a tadpole." William S. Burroughs

Alien bases seem's to me at least ' be rubbish at it's best. Why would they need base's if they can travel through portals or time warps.All this stuff is unproven i am just doing some speculation.

Anyway if there is real bases on earth, you wont find it in someone's back garden.More likely ufo Base's would be close as possible to the place where they are operateing, withount being seen by the populace.More likely a different planet close by or they could hideing in underground dwellings of some sort.. I am only giveing theory's they could be rubbish.

underwater has a number of advantages, its not an environment weve been able to explore until very recently, and underground the deeper you go the hotter it gets, large sources of water would logically go hand in hand with such a base for cooling puposes

Back