• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UAP Crash List & LASER Shootdown?

That's not operational. It's still 3D graphics. Shooting a missile on a predictable path is one thing. Shooting an UFO that can pull of super-high-g maneuvers anytime it wants it's another thing.

You make lots of statements. What is your proof?

Got an operational question for you...currently what is the tactical shoot-weapon of choice for the US Military?

kronoz...time reveals all.

Actually, active particle beam weapons were installed in 747s years ago. They're rarely talked about, but I remember following Regan's progress on the SDI, and they showed one on TV that was fully operational back then. So the point is that if they could do that then, what might they have developed since then that we don't know about?

Of particular relevance, an optical countermeasures system wouldn't require as much power or pinpoint targeting accuracy as a destructive weapon, so given that we have the technology to build such a system, shouldn't we at least consider the possibility that such a system could be responsible for this type of report, instead of assuming aliens?

@Randall,

I completely agree with you. In fact, the Russians during Pr Reagan's administration, threatened to walkout of the SALT-II agreement due to the US's developmental eclipsing of the Russian tactical DEW capability. As the US was out-distancing the Russians in nuclear-weapon development they had begun to develop DEW technology. In 1984, I was a 1/3 partner in a scientific military research government contracting company, we were principally DoD and DARPA contractors. In a few of those contracts, we provided engineering services for DARPA DEWs.
While it may seem convenient, I can't go into much detail, as that information is still classified, however, I can say this much, Earth has the DEW capability to shoot down **ANYTHING** including alien objects. Star-Wars. The proganda BS that was being spread around like manure was that it could never work, hah!

Re; alien objects, so long as the weapon is guided or initiated by Human intellect, the aliens can detect that intent and they repeatedly demonstrate that they thwart those actions, but apparently they are unable to detect machine intention or initiation of DEW shoot-downs.

Yooo @marduk ... I think you know enough of science to know that there is no such thing as "microwave reflective paint". The microwave wavelength is between 30 centimeters (12 inches) to 1 millimeter (0.04 inches) and any metallic object would readily reflect microwaves regardless of the "paint". Just a mysterious malarky, mixed with rollicks.

@DROBNJAK,
The 'paint' according to the webpage text I read, and re-posted about here, claimed that the paint, re-emitted the microwave energy at a specific different frequency, to which the microwave seeking missile is tuned to seek.

kronoz...time reveals all

Yooo @marduk ... I think you know enough of science to know that there is no such thing as "microwave reflective paint". The microwave wavelength is between 30 centimeters (12 inches) to 1 millimeter (0.04 inches) and any metallic object would readily reflect microwaves regardless of the "paint". Just a mysterious malarky, mixed with rollicks.

I don't recall making such an assertion (but I've been away a while, apologies).

The only lasers that are approaching active military use have power supplies so large that they need lorries or even whole ships to take care of them and carry them around. Currently, it's impossible to fit laser on a fighter jet. Another little problem is that to catch UFO one would need whole squadrons of them evenly distributed over the whole US territory. Otherwise chance of a fighter plane meeting with a UFO would be one in a trillion. Incredibly unlucky UFO.

Again, you seem to be responding to something else. I was asking you for evidence of your assertion. Instead, you are criticizing me for something else?

Am I missing something?

I don't recall making such an assertion (but I've been away a while, apologies).

Again, you seem to be responding to something else. I was asking you for evidence of your assertion. Instead, you are criticizing me for something else?

Am I missing something?

@marduk,

There is some confusion, apparently about who is posting what.

Drobnjak replied to you about a post I made, in effect he was critizing my post, but addressed the challenge to you Marduk. Apparently Drobnjak has not read the older posts or sequence of posts as they were posted, and made the mistake that you posted the statement that I,
kronoz made.

Merry Holy Days to All,

@marduk,

There is some confusion, apparently about who is posting what.

Drobnjak replied to you about a post I made, in effect he was critizing my post, but addressed the challenge to you Marduk. Apparently Drobnjak has not read the older posts or sequence of posts as they were posted, and made the mistake that you posted the statement that I,
kronoz made.

Merry Holy Days to All,

Ah ok cool!

Have a good one!

You make lots of statements. What is your proof?

Got an operational question for you...currently what is the tactical shoot-weapon of choice for the US Military?

As far as I know, the US has two laser systems in testing. One is mounted on a lorry, another is on a ship. There used to be a big Boing 747 that had a huge chemical laser onboard, but the project was stopped because, while successful, it was too expensive and complicated.

Anyhow, all the current US systems would not be able to track on an object that can, say, fly at Mach 2 and suddenly change direction by 90 deg and do it several times in a raw. Additionally, reported UFOs are usually with mirror finish, which would reflect 99% of laser light. So laser would loose power not just by traveling through air, but because it would have 99% of its energy reflected.

>>help technical UFO Forensics.
>>This will....attract more scientists and
>>engineers into UFO Forensics.

Apparently, unlike you, I am an engineer. I also have personal experience working
with high-power military directed energy weapons. And I am a serious
ET investigator.

>>There used to be a big Boing 747 that had a huge
>>chemical laser onboard, but the project was stopped
>>because, while successful, it was too expensive and complicated.

You believe everything you read in the press?

>>...all the current US systems would not be able to track on an
>>object that can, say, fly at Mach 2 and suddenly change
>>direction by 90 deg and do it several times in a raw.

There are many assumptions being made in your statement. One being that
they ET objects are able to predict, faster than light can travel, to prevent their
being painted with a DEW beam. The point that I made, which you obviously
did not understand or ignored, is that ET apparently are unable to detect
machine intention, whereas ET have repeatedly demonstrated that they can
detect Human intention, at a distance.

>>reported UFOs are usually with mirror finish, which would reflect 99%
>>of laser light. So laser would loose power not just by traveling
>>through air, but because it would have 99% of its energy reflected.

Most of the destructive power of LASER based directed energy weapons is not
light based, but are effected by plasma.

The ongoing line of UAP's -Flying Saucers being all Human made tech is just crap. The latest NRO launch and the Open Minds Show did a excellent debate on the Roswell incident . AJ & MW gave some excellent points on UAP-Flying Saucer tech. While keeping a open mind the Roswell incident was just a element as stated four event occurred.

Also the M.J.-12 de-bunkers should read Stanton Freidmans , MSc book 'TOP SECRECT/MAJIC' (1996) more in-depth and section 223. The Roswell Diaries are real and two are kept at the agencies Archives. Christopher Melon excellent drop was great timing and remembering the Memo's "Bugs" . Also Major Donald Keyhoe had two insiders who gave him more detail on the Roswell Crashes and both were at the Roswell incidents (4) these two went on to work inside the Archives. The contacts are happening now and more coming to light next year! Also AJ wrong buddy-ECJRC .

Last edited by a moderator:
The ongoing line of UAP's -Flying Saucers being all Human made tech is just crap.
Yes, the idea that ALL ufo reports are misidentifications of human technology is not reasonable. However the idea that SOME ufo reports are misidentifications of human technology is very reasonable. Going a step further, the idea that a lot of them fall into this category is also reasonable. Blue book stats show that back then over 30% of reports were misidentifications of aircraft ( including balloons ).

Fast forward to today, when the level of our technology is far more advanced, we've gotten to the point where I'm not sure if we can be sure about any given "unidentified" or "unknown" report. About the only way to know for sure if some object is actually an alien craft, is if the aliens themselves come down and official representatives are taken on a ride, allowed to document their experience, and then relay it to rest of the world.

Even then there are probably a lot of people who wouldn't believe it.

Last edited:
Randall,
Agree with you that over 30% percentage are not human made and the rest possible just advance A.I - ) Just look back during the 1952 and following decade created them jump through hoops - even the King of rocking roll had a sighting in Germany and in the UK !. Today is no different all the misdirection -even by true believers and none-believers ----efforts by those who rather keep it from majority of the Worlds population. The 'Phenomena' (2020) Documentary -is very well done just the tip of the iceburg and the slow opening of the UAP -Flying Saucers -UFOs is becoming more mainstream. Agree element will never acept it -acdemia in some camps just watch the old interviews on CNN Larry King Live

Still we should be happy that elements are opening the doors and those who think no UFO-Flying Saucers -UAP cover up -live in a bubble. Also Roswel Case l files are there and those who say they were destroyed bullshit. Like it or not MJ-12 has credible papers Greenwald (Melon) will find them ! Also those who are pushing the bentwaters event as hoax -operation were not there on the flights and at other events ( multiple eyewitness who saw other UAPs -one caused uproar at borstal classic flying saucer craft where in mates scalled the walls into the base -after the sigtings- this was part of Maggies '"dont tell the peole " also remembering other threats were on going ) who are relying on alleged documentations and alleged insiders in echelon who dispute MJ 12 credible elements ! Hault and Pope know about two events that occurred. Don been spot on and need to know .

Last edited:
Back