• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UAP Crash List & LASER Shootdown?

kronoz

Paranormal Novice
Hmm...I came across an interesting website touting a large list of purported UAP crashes dating from ~1864 to 2000. I've heard of a few of these purported crashes, but most I've not seen before. The main text makes a claim that is very suspicious, in my opinion, regarding the shootdown of an UAP by a fighter aircraft, which supposedly employed a 'LASER canon' to effect the shootdown. Supposedly a 'THOR' LASER. Irregardless of whether or not such a tactical weapon actually exists, LASER DEWs require a lot of power to cause sufficient damage to terrestrial craft, let alone a suspected alien craft. On a relatively small tactical fighter?

In any case its an interesting read.

See: Burlington News - UFO Crashes

kronoz

Last edited:
Hmm...I came across an interesting website touting a large list of purported UAP crashes dating from ~1864 to 2000. I've heard of a few of these purported crashes, but most I've not seen before. The main text makes a claim that is very suspicious, in my opinion, regarding the shootdown of an UAP by a fighter aircraft, which supposedly employed a 'LASER canon' to effect the shootdown. Supposedly a 'THOR' LASER. Irregardless of whether or not such a tactical weapon actually exists, LASER DEWs require a lot of power to cause sufficient damage to terrestrial craft, let alone a suspected alien craft. On a relatively small tactical fighter?

kronoz
If I recall correctly, the Kalahari UFO Crash has been debunked ( several times ), but keeps resurrecting out of its coffin every few years.

WhatCast MP3

Last edited:
USI Calgary,
Like a lot of the books and material wheat and chaff . References is a critical key and I have no doubt more events have occurred not on the record and remembering the massive archive . Which I was told to hurry and then sign out and leave. Plenty of high ranking Officers who (Officers of Bomber Command ) who were there and former Commanders and Brigadiers who were very interested in the UAP subject no laughing nor ridicule from the scientist discussing the subject. You imagine those chaps are flying billions of dollars of aircraft not going discuss the event with fellow fighter pilots when they have a close call. Also meetings in London and the subject came up with others who happy to discuss it off the record. We all know U.A.P's are real and what they are who knows. Time Travelers (as stated by eyewitness who never went on the record) and Nick Pope knows. He kept a lot back and don't blame him if threats his family or security status due to signing the National Security Act.

Last edited:

kronoz
UpDate...

Curious regarding the description of the "THOR LASER" 'canon', I hopped up on duckduckgo search engine (does not track one, as gaagle does) and using the search key, "THOR LASER". It is interesting to see the number of medical applications for low power semiconductor LASER biotherapy websites that are returned, and then there is one, which makes much more sense, but also may have an energy source problem, as is describe in the newspaper article I cited above.

See:
US AF 'THOR' MicroWave Weapon

From what little I've been able to glean, elsewhere, the system seems likely to be a high power MASER weapon.

I've found other URL references re; the THOR 'LASER', which are mostly descriptions of idealized game weapons of exactly the same name as used in the Burlington News article: "THOR LASER Canon". With-relation-to the article, which came first? The name of an authentic weapon or the game element?

kronoz

Last edited:
Seems odd that such an advanced weapon would be deployed by a country with a relatively small air force.

5 Iron,

Yes, I agree, and for a variety of reasons also.

Another oddity has surfaced, in my experience with tactical HEL DEWS, I have never heard a system being referred to as 'canons', while that phrase does seem to be a commonly used in the various photo-realistic 1st person shooter game community, --the "THOR LASER Canon" is frequently seen on the 'Net. Its odd. In any case, I've not heard of a LASER DEW named "THOR". That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, but its odd that I would not have seen mention of it in any of the engineering journals.

However, my main suspicion is how is the weapon powered? The more power, the larger the power-supply that is required. And high-energy DEWs have big phukn power-supplies! According to a webpage on the 'Net, the THOR is identified as being a 4 wheeled vehicle mounted MicroWave DEW that runs on "standard 220VAC" but which can be "fired multiple times without having to be recharged" rather than being a LASER and its not being used to vaporize control surfaces to effect shootdown of craft per se, but rather to confuse the electronics of 'drones' to cause shootdown. Doesn't add up.

Time Reveals All

kronoz

Last edited:
The vast bulk of the reports are phony. Often, they're based on a single anonymous source.

I apologize re; the length of this post...

Yes, I learned that the day the US Guv grabbed America's freedoms in their greedy guise of protecting us from terrorist A'rabs, instead of resolving the problem.

I have a small following of folks who know that I'm an authentic investigator, and because they've seen & heard me on cable TV documentaries and radio talk-show interviews etc. The day after the World Trade Center attacks in the USa (09-11-2001, for those who weren't born yet and unaware of the date or reason), a gal I know who at the time, but is unrelated, was a regular columnist for UFO Magazine, she called me on the phone. She was excitedly exclaiming that the New York Times had posted an article and photos of the tail-section of one of the jet-liners that crashed into the twin-towers. In the article, a NYT's investigative reporter claimed that the CIA was responsible for the attacks, and had purportedly heavily and significantly modified both jet-liner airplanes to be remotely taken-over and remotely piloted, crashing into the buildings. Even if it were true, a major American newspaper would **NEVER** admit such a claim in the public press, not even those stinking, lying, deceitful propagandist writers for the NYT, and the NYT has always had the reputation of being yellow-journalism...of being pretty phukn bad. While on the phone with me my friend she sent me the URL link to the NY Times article via InterNet e-mail.

I was quite surprised. There on the front page was a photo of the interior of a jet-liner, being modified by technicians for "remote radio control", and in an adjacent article on the front page was a photo of the towers burning on the distant skyline and a couple of barges close to a Manhattan bay dock, with a crane lifting off a barge the vertical stabilizer section of a jet-liner! And an affiliated article describing how the air-plane having been remotely-piloted had turned, banking too abruptly, causing the tail section of the jet-liner to break-off, with the inference of the forward flight inertia of the plane driving the plane into one of the towers. In another article on another page inside the web-based NYT's newspaper was an aricle making a further claim that US FBI agents had found traces of a highly active military grade explosive in the World Trade Center rubble.

I could not believe my eyes?! The newspaper articles were very well written, replete with numerous photos, airliner details, advertisements of various businesses lining the page, business clothiers, automobile dealerships. Something had to be wrong!!! An American newspaper would not ever make such wild claims, and how did the reporter have such indepth detailed information the day after the attacks?

I turned on my brain....I opened the page source, expecting see a java-script automatic template page source code which was common practice in that era for newspaper websites. Instead, it was all hand written html!!! It was really slick and I knew instantly two things, myself having written several complex websites for businesses, 1) it took a shit-load of work to make, and 2) it took a really long time to create it....the webpages could not have been created overnight. The fake NYT website report was not created by any of the currently available web-code page makers available at the time. It was all hand coded.

I then looked at the URL of the fake newspaper in NetScape's URL field, the link was strangely formed, and the web-domain name root was not the New York Times, domain. I hopped up on InkoTomi.com (a search engine before google), and searched for a New York Times URL link, to compare an authentic link with the suspected fake link. And sure enough, it was not even similar and there was nothing in the authentic New York Times web-page newspaper regarding jet-liner airplanes having been modified and remotely guided by the CIA into the towers.

Thusly began a long investigative search to ferret out the source of the articles. Who? I don't recall the exact details or the names, its been 19 years and I'm no longer a spring chicken. I have all the information on one of the 20 old computer hard-drives I have in storage somewhere? Ad rem, back to the point...a confusion point was that the author's name was an authentic person who had, infact, written a number of articles for the NY Times! So when I searched the 'Net for the fellow's name, he was cited all over the InterNet for the various articles he had written over the years. His name was an English, causian style name. One of the main factoids after much searching was that he had immigrated from Canada to the US. In Canada the author had been a regular columnist for the Toronto Sun. I expended days searching Canada and past articles that the fellow wrote, but I had paydirt, as an another article cited the fellow's name (wish I could remember his ?name?). I discovered that the author had changed his name via the Canadian court, from that of an Arab sounding name to an English style. At that point the man's story became easier to follow. In that same schema of investigation, I began searching the Canadian court records (which at that time was all on-line, may still be? Unlike here in the Free USa, where everything is behind firewalls and-are for sale or so it seems). Then I discovered that the Arab fellow had been fired from the Toronto Sun for writing anti-Canadian pro-Muslim seditious articles. And also in the court records he had been an active protestor, frequently marching around in the streets demanding justice for Arabs and Muslims (sound familiar?) and that he had been arrested on numerous ocasions by Canadian authorities prior to his name change and immigrating to the US. We are so stupid, we'll allow anyone in.

So, I started tracking the fellow's movements around on the 'Net. He was actively writing Anti-Western articles in France, Canada, and Saudi Arabia, but nothing in the US, aside from a couple of pages in the fake NY Times paper on 9/12/2001, that I was able find.

After much wading through hundreds of online anti-American/anti-Western articles inciting violence and get-even articles for interfering in the A'rab World, I found his personal website!!! It was located on a Middle-Eastern server. All ME servers URLs have quietly disappeared from the US InterNet. The US is censoring the InterNet and anything that the powers don't like, they parse/filter from the search-engine databases and name as being the 'deep-web'. I have mixed feelings about the matter. On hand anyone with a brain shouldn't desire to enable foreign agents to blow up citizens of the world using the InterNet as their inter-cell communication media but on the other hand, censorship is crap. The reason I did not embrace Obama, he censored the BP Oil-spill making it a felony for anyone to photograph the cleanup. And he was a law professor, he had no excuse, he was promoting the interests of big oil. Oops, I wander...

So I found the fake NY Time's A'rab article author's website. It was an an empty white page. I vectored my mouse carat around the screen clicking & clacking for a hidden clickable entrance point, then, I hopped into the page source. To view that website, one needed to override the screen colors to black background, so that the white character font letters would become visibly contrasted and there was a hidden clickable entrance point, but I just copy & pasted the URL into the browser URL field and entered the website.

Within the website was a host of terrorist information. Information on how to fabricate explosives using household cleaning supplies, how to shape the explosives for maximum kill-effect and instructions for modifying microwave ovens to jam US fighter-jet RADARs around Israel and Palestine, etc. Also, there was an article regarding the US Military, requested by Israel to 'paint' the Palestinian land areas with satellite born high-power microwave beam transmitters, to enable selective assassination of Palestinian persons. Israelis agents marked the top of a target's car with an invisible to the eye reflective microwave chemical; request the US Government to illuminate the whole area with the microwaves from space at a specific date & time, during which the Israelis would launch a tuned to that microwave frequency guided missile which would then rocket around over the whole area searching for the reflected target beam, homing in on the reflection destroying the target. The World hears nothing about this type stuff. The A'rab People hate the West due to hidden from us, reasons. We help our buddies, but do they reciprocate? What do we get out of such deals...expensive to purchase specialty drug therapies for our sick people?

Being a loyal US Citizen I turned in all my found information regarding that A'rab, his doings and his website details to the FBI.

With the above, lengthy post as a paraphrase, one can trace the evolution of all of the World Trade Center conspiracy theories back to this one A'rab's activity where he and associates invented, engineered, and posted bull-shit lies about our CIA on a fake US Newspaper website. It was designed to fool the fools and frankly, while the politically correct would never admit it, the entire A'rab attack strategy and subsequent operation was brilliantly planned and executed, and it only cost them a couple hundred thousand Dollars to do it and they only lost appx 20 'soldiers' in the operation. Historically they are assassins and that is how they are infiltrating our country, one at a time, divide and conquer.

Nearly 10,000 people were injured and appx 3000 died as result of the attacks.

And cost? CBS News Estimates of the Cost of WTC Attack

The A'rabs who wrote that website had indepth, pre-knowledge of the attack details of the World Trade Center and they are residing here, in the US as Muslim immigrants....

Time Reveals All

kronoz

I apologize re; the length of this post ... The A'rabs who wrote that website had indepth, pre-knowledge of the attack details of the World Trade Center and they are residing here, in the US as Muslim immigrants ... Time Reveals All
Fascinating. Thanks for sharing !

Why do you spell Arabs ' A'rabs'?

Do you have evidence of finding this website - the source code with timestamps, for example - or something?

Do you have evidence of finding this website - the source code with timestamps, for example - or something?

Marduk, (a famous historical Reptilian) re; the your citing my spelling of "Arab"....it is a small sign of my respect for A'rabs. I admit that it is a crude attempt at best, but I try to spell the name in a manner that sounds similar to the annunciation (as I cognize) A`rabs' pronounce the phrase.

I am not certain to which website you refer? The fake NYT website or the A`rab's website?

And as I stated in my post, I have some of the information, somewhere? It is stored in one of the dozens of hard-drives in storage. Hopefully its not in an MFM drive, as I no longer have any MFM controllers and-or computers that works with those type controllers and as far as I have been able to determine, and I have looked numerously, there are no manufacturers who produce an MFM adapter to USB or any other SATA style serial-bus interface. So, unless I am willing to take the time and make an effort to design a controller in VHDL, to program an FPGA chip and then write a device driver for it, the information is gonna likely remain in storage forever.

It was 19 years ago. Not intending to be argumentative, but how much evidence can you put your fingers on from that period, that you found, provided you were doing any (I was doing it ad hoc) investigations that have you conducted? I did mirror the website and I zip'd it all up, and sent the 'Net package to the FBI. However, and in any case, I did not have access to the server logs of my ISP. I never had time-stamps for any of the webpages I found in my study of the subject. And then frankly, I was NOT doing the study for the purpose of generating an evidential report, per se, but rather for my own interests. At the time, all the information was fresh in my mind, and the cache of my browser was fresh as well as any bookmarks that I saved along the journey, so the information I share now is dated, and fading from my old memories.

Take my word for it or not, I just shared a story.

Cheers,

Time reveals all

kronoz

Last edited:
a small sign of my respect for A'rabs. I admit that it is a crude attempt at best, but I try to spell the name in a manner that sounds similar to the annunciation (as I cognize) A`rabs' pronounce the phrase.

Bravo -- since the initial letter for the word is, according to that world authority Wikipedia, a voiced pharyngeal fricative.

Tell us more. :)

Bravo -- since the initial letter for the word is, according to that world authority Wikipedia, a voiced pharyngeal fricative.

Tell us more. :)

Not quite sure how you'd render the pronunciation in english, but when my in-laws pronounce it, it sounds like ad-ab. The 'r' sounds like a soft 'd'.

When they say 'arabic' to me it sounds like 'ad-ab-i' - the 'c' doesn't seem to get pronounced. I'm no expert though, and I only know a few words. Most of them are swear words I found funny.

Hopefully its not in an MFM drive, as I no longer have any MFM controllers and-or computers that works with those type controllers and as far as I have been able to determine, and I have looked numerously, there are no manufacturers who produce an MFM adapter to USB or any other SATA style serial-bus interface. So, unless I am willing to take the time and make an effort to design a controller in VHDL, to program an FPGA chip and then write a device driver for it, the information is gonna likely remain in storage forever.

Hi,

Thanks for the referral...however, I've already visited Slomkowski's website.

There were several motivations why the manufacturers stopped producing MFM, one significant reason, was due to compatibility problems that arose between the controller/formatter producers' products and the drive manufacturers'. Producing a compatible controller, the drive manufacturer was forced, as well as the controller manufacturer, to work intimately together and-or publish how their hardware worked. Everything was out in the open. So how then, were the drive manufactuers to keep their hard learned intellectual property secrets, secret, from competitors? As all the controller manufacturers had to be provided intimate drive details to enable their controllers to work properly with the many different drive products? It was a thorny problem, and one that was eventually solved by the drive manufacturers hiring digital logic designers to develop and engineer, in-house, their own, embedded (integrated directly onto the drive), formatter/controller electronics, thus creating the IDE standard (Integrated Drive Electronics), from which the ATA, (Advanced Technology Adapter) bus standard evolved.

The drive cited in HackaDay's (from Slomkowski's website) is a classic example. The reason Slomkowski was able to move the data from that drive so easily, was because, he had a PC motherboard having old ISA PC-XT (8 bit) card-slots, and a controller that was designed to work with the drive and the Linux operating system, for which there are tens of thousands of drivers for virtually every interface that has ever been manufactured. Else, he'd have had to do some soldering/wire-wrapping, hacking chips together or programming FPGAs to accomplish what that controller card provides. It is a non-trivial task.

Thanks again

Time Reveals All...

kronoz

Hi,

Thanks for the referral...however, I've already visited Slomkowski's website.

There were several motivations why the manufacturers stopped producing MFM, one significant reason, was due to compatibility problems that arose between the controller/formatter producers' products and the drive manufacturers'. Producing a compatible controller, the drive manufacturer was forced, as well as the controller manufacturer, to work intimately together and-or publish how their hardware worked. Everything was out in the open. So how then, were the drive manufactuers to keep their hard learned intellectual property secrets, secret, from competitors? As all the controller manufacturers had to be provided intimate drive details to enable their controllers to work properly with the many different drive products? It was a thorny problem, and one that was eventually solved by the drive manufacturers hiring digital logic designers to develop and engineer, in-house, their own, embedded (integrated directly onto the drive), formatter/controller electronics, thus creating the IDE standard (Integrated Drive Electronics), from which the ATA, (Advanced Technology Adapter) bus standard evolved.

The drive cited in HackaDay's (from Slomkowski's website) is a classic example. The reason Slomkowski was able to move the data from that drive so easily, was because, he had a PC motherboard having old ISA PC-XT (8 bit) card-slots, and a controller that was designed to work with the drive and the Linux operating system, for which there are tens of thousands of drivers for virtually every interface that has ever been manufactured. Else, he'd have had to do some soldering/wire-wrapping, hacking chips together or programming FPGAs to accomplish what that controller card provides. It is a non-trivial task.

Thanks again

Time Reveals All...

kronoz
I believe you. I have one old PC mainboard left with a single ISA slot. Very hard to find them in a working system these days. It's actually the first board I did my first home build on, and it still works perfectly.

Yooo @marduk ... I think you know enough of science to know that there is no such thing as "microwave reflective paint". The microwave wavelength is between 30 centimeters (12 inches) to 1 millimeter (0.04 inches) and any metallic object would readily reflect microwaves regardless of the "paint". Just a mysterious malarky, mixed with rollicks.

The only lasers that are approaching active military use have power supplies so large that they need lorries or even whole ships to take care of them and carry them around. Currently, it's impossible to fit laser on a fighter jet. Another little problem is that to catch UFO one would need whole squadrons of them evenly distributed over the whole US territory. Otherwise chance of a fighter plane meeting with a UFO would be one in a trillion. Incredibly unlucky UFO.

Last edited:
Yooo @marduk ... I think you know enough of science to know that there is no such thing as "microwave reflective paint". The microwave wavelength is between 30 centimeters (12 inches) to 1 millimeter (0.04 inches) and any metallic object would readily reflect microwaves regardless of the "paint". Just a mysterious malarky, mixed with rollicks.

The only lasers that are approaching active military use have power supplies so large that they need lorries or even whole ships to take care of them and carry them around. Currently, it's impossible to fit laser on a fighter jet. Another little problem is that to catch UFO one would need whole squadrons of them evenly distributed over the whole US territory. Otherwise chance of a fighter plane meeting with a UFO would be one in a trillion. Incredibly unlucky UFO.

Tactical airborne laser weapon system ( video ) ...​

That's not operational. It's still 3D graphics. Shooting a missile on a predictable path is one thing. Shooting an UFO that can pull of super-high-g maneuvers anytime it wants it's another thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not operational. It's still 3D graphics. Shooting a missile on a predictable path is one thing. Shooting an UFO that can pull of super-high-g maneuvers anytime it wants it's another thing.
Actually, active particle beam weapons were installed in 747s years ago. They're rarely talked about, but I remember following Regan's progress on the SDI, and they showed one on TV that was fully operational back then. So the point is that if they could do that then, what might they have developed since then that we don't know about?

Of particular relevance, an optical countermeasures system wouldn't require as much power or pinpoint targeting accuracy as a destructive weapon, so given that we have the technology to build such a system, shouldn't we at least consider the possibility that such a system could be responsible for this type of report, instead of assuming aliens?

Last edited:
Back