• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

TSA and naked body scanners

Free episodes:

If TSA stood down for four days during the holidays because of the potential of a massive slowdown, then the drill must be absolute B.S. If there was some great need to have the populace X-rayed or groped to be "safe" then why shut down the effort during a time of such potential "peril?" It makes no sense whatsoever.

Political hot potato for all involved as your government seeks to control the surge in the threats which FBI and other authorities work bloody hard in trying to prevent and BB post maybe has the correct solution. :)

Your right to fly without body scans or pat downs ends at my right to fly on a plane that doesn't blow up. If you think the threats aren't real, you're in denial.

if you think they are real then you have been conned.

Your right to fly without body scans or pat downs ends at my right to fly on a plane that doesn't blow up. If you think the threats aren't real, you're in denial.

You are literally thousands of times more likely to be killed by a drunk driver or someone who is texting while driving in your car. Do you curl up in a ball in fear and ask the government to save you every single time prior to getting behind the wheel? I'll take my freedom over a false sense of security.

Still don't get it. The shoe bomber was intentionally set up why ??? .....so that we all have to take our shoes off??

I'm not trying to be cute here, I just don't understand. Any articles or a better explanation of what you are surmising??

I believe pictures of naked models with eventually defeat terrorism.

Well you know if you believe in such things, in some alternate universe national security hinges on finding complete runs of Swank and Gent. In ours it hinges on exposing ourselves at airports and submitting to unconstitutional prison-like searches because unimaginative and incompetent people are running the show. All the while folks praise the incredible foresight and diligence that our glorious leaders display by using dangerous and ineffective methods "to keep them safe". It really turns my stomach.

Still don't get it. The shoe bomber was intentionally set up why ??? .....so that we all have to take our shoes off??

I'm not trying to be cute here, I just don't understand. Any articles or a better explanation of what you are surmising??

you are learning important submission lessons.

I read a lot about how we Americans do things wrong at the screening area, but what other plans would be better? I would rather get on a plane with all that stupid precaution that not.I think massive profiling is the best defense for now. I fear that all the complaining and crap about lost rights will cease when their is another terrorist caught on a plane, or maybe even succeeding.

Back