• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Trump to talk UFO's?

Trump struggles with easy words, I can't see him pronouncing "Unidentified Flying Objects" or "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena."

Besides, he can't seem to tell the truth even when the truth doesn't hurt him. So who would even believe him at this point if he said "Hey folks, we've had zeta reticulans on ice since '47, and here's a selfie of me in front of them!"

I’ve always had an extremely suspicious and cynical view of all members of the executive branch who interface with the public. Cynicism can’t begin to describe where I’m at after Trump took office. I now almost question whether or not we’re all living on the set of the biggest satirical comedy ever made. It’s so absurd it feels fictional. And, honestly, the one thing I feel I can comfortably assume about any UFO “secret keepers” is that they wouldn’t touch Donald with a ten foot pole. Even if the presidency is rigged, I’m sure people on that level were appalled that the puppet masters would stoop this low. There’s no way they take him seriously.

Getting Back On Track

Almost a year later and we still don't know any more than we did before.
Does that pattern seem familiar?​

Last edited:
I’ve always had an extremely suspicious and cynical view of all members of the executive branch who interface with the public. Cynicism can’t begin to describe where I’m at after Trump took office. I now almost question whether or not we’re all living on the set of the biggest satirical comedy ever made. It’s so absurd it feels fictional. And, honestly, the one thing I feel I can comfortably assume about any UFO “secret keepers” is that they wouldn’t touch Donald with a ten foot pole. Even if the presidency is rigged, I’m sure people on that level were appalled that the puppet masters would stoop this low. There’s no way they take him seriously.

I'm continually astonished that otherwise seemingly rational people adore/accept/support/agree with Trump's nonsense, and I have a funny feeling that some of that same mindset goes into why these kinds of secrets are kept.

As Strieber has mentioned (and I believe), there's a lot of very right wing/authoritarian views in the military-industrial complex, and a lot of very conservative evangelical Christianity as well. I could easily see all this as being viewed as demonic, or part of the end times in revelations or something.

People are strange.

Just to amplify what I said about Trump, he lies constantly about things, quite often about the same things even though he's been corrected over and over and over again:

In light of the above, I don't even know what to make of this:

Long and short is that, if Trump or any President revealed something truly significant about UFO, a sizable portion of the public wouldn't believe a word of it.

In light of the above, I don't even know what to make of this:

Long and short is that, if Trump or any President revealed something truly significant about UFO, a sizable portion of the public wouldn't believe a word of it.

And if he did know anything, he'd sure be using it right about now to distract from all of the disasters he's either created or amplified. Distraction is what he seems to do best.

Just to amplify what I said about Trump, he lies constantly about things, quite often about the same things even though he's been corrected over and over and over again:

I stopped listening to the paracast a while ago because I was getting sick of the" progressive" politics being inserted into a topic where there should be no politics. Ideally this topic would be escapism from politics.

At the time there was a MUFON member who had said something non PC and it seemed every single episode was being used as a virtue signalling opportunity to cast shame on what this guy said and for every contributor to revel in their own purity on the topic. I believe in freedom of speech so whether I agreed with the guy or not, I didnt really care what his views were on race, I only really cared what he had to add to the UFO topic, I could ignore his opinions on race, they are irrelevant. Nowadays, it seems we cant live and let live on opinions, and those accused of wrong think have to have their livelihoods cancelled.

I have not been on the forum or listened to the show in a long time and when I saw the tweet above, I thought there was a chance Trump may get asked about the UFO/Alien topic and because its such a rare event to get a presidential comment, I thought, 'hey, I wonder if the Paracast team have seen this'. But there is Gene, straight away, cant wait to insert politics into the equation. If im at the Paracast its because I want to know about the Paranormal, not how extremely you have been propagandized to hate a political figure. Pathetic.

I stopped listening to the paracast a while ago because I was getting sick of the" progressive" politics being inserted into a topic where there should be no politics. Ideally this topic would be escapism from politics.

At the time there was a MUFON member who had said something non PC and it seemed every single episode was being used as a virtue signalling opportunity to cast shame on what this guy said and for every contributor to revel in their own purity on the topic. I believe in freedom of speech so whether I agreed with the guy or not, I didnt really care what his views were on race, I only really cared what he had to add to the UFO topic, I could ignore his opinions on race, they are irrelevant. Nowadays, it seems we cant live and let live on opinions, and those accused of wrong think have to have their livelihoods cancelled.

I have not been on the forum or listened to the show in a long time and when I saw the tweet above, I thought there was a chance Trump may get asked about the UFO/Alien topic and because its such a rare event to get a presidential comment, I thought, 'hey, I wonder if the Paracast team have seen this'. But there is Gene, straight away, cant wait to insert politics into the equation. If im at the Paracast its because I want to know about the Paranormal, not how extremely you have been propagandized to hate a political figure. Pathetic.

I'm kinda struggling with your logic.

You're sick of politics being inserted into this forum, so you inserted a political topic into this forum, and then you don't like that people responded by talking about the very topic you started.

?

Long and short of it is that we at The Paracast deal with facts, not fiction. It doesn't matter if the person involved is a conservative or a liberal, or a libertarian, a communist or whatever. Lies are lies.

We normally don't talk politics on The Paracast, and mostly when we do it's about areas that encroach on politics, such as UFO disclosure, government disinformation and so on and so forth. It transcends the political party in power.

If Trump reveals a significant truth about UFOs — and I'm not referring to the idle chatter in that interview with "Jr." — then he would deserve to be commended for his action. But opposing him doesn't make one a liberal. Ask George Will, a Pulitzer-prize winning conservative columnist.

Back