• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will be able to download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! FLASH! For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on your subscription. You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Trump to talk UFO's?

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
I stopped listening to the paracast a while ago because I was getting sick of the" progressive" politics being inserted into a topic where there should be no politics. Ideally this topic would be escapism from politics ...
Fortunately or otherwise, I don't know enough about politics to make more than a passing comment once in a while. Are their any specific topics you'd like us to focus on? With so many other shows over so many years, hasn't it all pretty much been said already? These days I think the value of late night radio has more to do with filling the empty space than delivering a stream of information.

marduk

quelling chaos since 2352BC
Yeah, let's have another 130,000 Americans die to neglect and stupidity on the part of the President.
As a Canuck, I find the politicizing of this pandemic simultaneously fascinating and terrifying in the US.

I mean, how the hell is fighting a disease somehow anti-freedom? How are you free if you're dead?

I can only think this is a further attempt to undermine science and reason in the US.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Trump can't even tell the truth about his height.

He says he's 6'3".

Obama is 6'1".

This is typical of the photos of them standing together. Who is taller?

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 3.57.50 PM.png