• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Triangle Lights on NASA Lunar Image - Was Ingo Swann Right?

My first inclination is to say it's a processing glitch of some sort. Interesting that it's a triangle with blue lights though.

I looked at this image very carefully and while you can't rule out some sort of artifact, the pixels in that sky are overwhelmingly black . . . . I mean 0,0,0 . . . . very little variation and yet there are those blue dots looking very similar to a commonly sighted type of UFO. It's not proof, I wouldn't even say it's evidence, but it's very, very interesting.

Back