• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Top Secret: Nick Redfern Returns to The Paracast on June 24th

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
1. To what extent, if any, have efforts been made to provide archaeological evidence for political agendas? In Nazi Germany, part of the Ahnenerbe's purpose was to provide evidence for the government's racial theories. In the U.S., was there ever a religion-driven organization, either funded by or containing elements of the government, whose objective was to obtain evidence to support religious/political goals?

2. Recently, the Chinese government permitted the Xinjiang mummies to be displayed at several U.S. museums, but with great hesitancy because of Xinjiang's calls for autonomy. Has the U.S. government ever suppressed archaeological findings for political reasons?

If the U.S. government is so interested in finding these objects, what would they do with them once obtained? Would it be a scenario like Hitler attempting to find the Spear of Destiny because he thought it would make him invincible?

in your studies on ufo, aliens and ancient civilizations, would you say that there is evidence that man has been around longer than current scientific belief tells us? If so, could it be possible that man has been more technologically advanced in the past than we give credit for and these ancient men be mis-identified as ancient aliens ?

cheers,
Forest Lake from Australia

Not sure if this is really related, but I was listening to an old interview with Mac Tonnies recently and he mentioned in pasing that Nick had come across some declassified documents regarding humanoids encountered on a Pacific island during World War 2, does he remember any more about this?

Nick, how do you keep track of everything you research?
Is there anything you have written about that you have completely changed your mind about?

My question for this book: What do you think about the Great Sphinx water erosion hypothesis? Specifically, that the main type of weathering evident on the enclosure walls of the Great Sphinx could only have been caused by prolonged and extensive rainfall and that it must therefore predate the time of the pharaoh Khafra.

Here's one from a previous book, maybe the guys can ask it if they have time:

Since you wrote the book about the Collins Elite, have you heard anything more from them? What's your personal opinion on the whole "all aliens are demons" point of view? I ask because it seems to be getting plastered all over several forums recently and I've always had an issue with that particular spin on ETs.

Back