• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Top 5 reasons the Official 9/11 Story is Bogus

Ive been studying this event for many years. Every time I get to the There was no conspiricy conclusion, I come up with something else, more red flags. Im at about % 60 convinced that the governments story is correct. That leaves many unanswered questions. On the other side of the Atlantic they view us as lunatics for believing the governments story. We have been lied to before, gulf of tonkin, assasination attempts on heads of states, Mercury in vacines is ok, Pot will make you a lunatic, in the 80's Time Magazine said Cocaine was NOT addictive, I must have got a different brand because I lost my home, wife, car, cat,ect..................................So ,our Government must earn my trust...........OH,OH, someones giving a trillion to some banks!! I should rob that sucker, and give the money to the homeless,and sick and hungry. I know what hungry and homeless feels like...sorry I got off on a rant
Peace
Tom

I dunno. For me, the lack of physical evidence at the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania crash is just too weird.

There is no explanation for that.

I dunno. For me, the lack of physical evidence at the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania crash is just too weird.

There is no explanation for that.

I have to agree, however i dont believe there was much of a conspiracy here. I believe the attack's on New york where 100% carryed out by Islamic terrorists from a number of countries.However i do believe al qaeda as the command under Bin laden and other Leaders had little or no knowledge of the specfic plans day to day of the opertion. I do believe however they were aware of the people involved and the planning when set in motion.

However it is a valid question. Where is the video tape's of the Attack on the pentagon. We have clear video of the attacks on New york.However the video is not really good from the pentagon. What is the reason for that? There seems to be over six or seven Cameras from where the attack happened. What is up with keeping back the video.

The Pennsylvania crash happened because the passengers stormed the terrorists. The evidence is there full stop.I dont think a America pilot could cover up such a story, the guilt would be too much to handle if he shoot the plane down.

Guys, your wasting your time. Everyone with half a brain knows that John Lear settled the whole 9/11 conspiracy by supporting and advertising his holographic planes and black ops story. Geez, can't argue with that I guess...yet people try, lol.

But honestly, I could come up with 5 reasons for and 5 reasons against and anyone ignorant of the subject could be persuaded either way. There's no point in arguing it, really. No one here is going to change their narrow minded views about it.

Guys, your wasting your time. Everyone with half a brain knows that John Lear settled the whole 9/11 conspiracy by supporting and advertising his holographic planes and black ops story. Geez, can't argue with that I guess...yet people try, lol.

But honestly, I could come up with 5 reasons for and 5 reasons against and anyone ignorant of the subject could be persuaded either way. There's no point in arguing it, really. No one here is going to change their narrow minded views about it.

Debate is healthy dude. If a person is wrong so be it. Just give him the information, He or she is either going to take it or they will not.

One thing of note regarding this whol 9-11 conspiracy is that all the people that claim that there is a Conspiracy are still Alive.

They havent been involved in Car Accidents or serupticiousley Knocked off by Hitmen.

In September between the 4th and 16th 1999 a Series of Apartment buildings were blown up in Russia. These explosions were blamed on Chechen Separitists yet were infact a false flag operation carried out by the Russian FSB in order to justify a second Chechen War and also to win public support for the Prime Minister and former FSB director Vladimir Putin.

Alexander Litvinenko wrote a book about the whole operation and was Assasinated for his troubles.

Also Anna Politkovskaya a Russian Journalist and Human Rights A ctivist was Murdered by the Russian Government for her work as an Investigative Journalist.

In Life

Anna_Politkovskaya_byZelenskaya.jpg

In Death

450px-D09CD0BED0B3D0B8D0BBD0B0_D090.jpg

There are any More.

These 9 11 conspiracy theorists would be more Valuable if they stuck their Magnifying Glasses where they were needed !

The only conspiracy for 9 11 in my opinion was the cover up of the lack of security. They were caught napping thats it.

Again, I just really want to know where the HUGE CHUNKS OF PLANE ARE that should have been found at the Pentagon and Pennsylvania.

Particularly the Pennsylvania incident. Nothing just leaves a gaping hole in the dirt.

The following text was written by the (sadly underrated) comedian Marc Maron. Copy/pasted from his myspace blog.

I've got to say, maybe they're right. I'll give them that. Here's to the 911 Truth Movement, maybe you're right, good for you, good luck with it. God forbid you do something practical like help change legislation so we can all have health care or not have our hard drives infiltrated by the government. No, what you're doing is much more important because the truth needs to come out. Don't worry about re-legislating bankruptcy laws so were not all just two payments, a divorce or an illness away from abject poverty. No, its important to know what happened to WTC 7 because ultimately if we know that then we are winning and all problems will be solved.

Wow. Addressing this solely from a logical point of view:

If 9/11 was an inside job. IF that is true, then where in the heck do you get off thinking that anything like health care or (laughable) privacy laws is forthcoming? The whole point is that IF it was conducted by our own government THEN that same government is so filthy, so depraved, and so out of control that this immediately becomes the most important thing to consider.

Maron's argument is akin to cleaning the bathroom on your way out of a BURNING HOUSE.

Back