• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tonights episode 11-4-07

I'll say this slowly...

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT, I WAS THERE, AND YOU WERE NOT. YOUR BELIEF IN MY WORD HAS NO BEARING ON MY ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.

Simple, right?

I do not give a damn if folks believe that I saw what I saw in Caracas, my brother came on this show and verified the experience. Are we both lying? Why? Do you think we're stupid?

I don't know why I continue doing this show. There's no point.

dB

David Biedny said:
I'll say this slowly...

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT, I WAS THERE, AND YOU WERE NOT. YOUR BELIEF IN MY WORD HAS NO BEARING ON MY ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.

Simple, right?

I do not give a damn if folks believe that I saw what I saw in Caracas, my brother came on this show and verified the experience. Are we both lying? Why? Do you think we're stupid?

I don't know why I continue doing this show. There's no point.

dB

calm down, i was making just that point, your not bushman.... you where not there.......
i belive you when it comes to what you saw, i did hear that ep. with your brother, but i believe in ufos without your sighting. is bushman stupid? lying?
p.s. i like your show but some time it seems a little combative....
how many patents do you have?

David Biedny said:
Uhm, why is dtruth banned?

I have no patents, how many do YOU have? Who gives a damn?

dB

He posted the same message on chemtrails have a dozen times.

:D

I gave a one week cooling off period.

It didn't seem right to start a new thread on a show that hasn't aired yet, but ...

I can't WAIT for next weeks show. It's gonna be a doozy, guys.

Thanks to Jeff for a preview at his blog and Jeremy for his future podcast contribution. Incredible.

Back