• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tonights episode 11-4-07

ondafritz said:
You gotta be kidding me. Good night all.

Yeah, I know. I had to bite my lip and crush a monkey, trying not to absolutely melt down and start screaming. Make no mistake, it's the worst interview we've eve done. And it goes downhill by the minute. Oy.

David Biedny said:
ondafritz said:
You gotta be kidding me. Good night all.

Yeah, I know. I had to bite my lip and crush a monkey, trying not to absolutely melt down and start screaming. Make no mistake, it's the worst interview we've eve done. And it goes downhill by the minute. Oy.

Well, people watched "Plan 9 From Outer Space" and tolerated it, so there is hope. :D

I think there was probably more truth in Plan 9! But don't worry guys, the occasional dud guest just emphasizes how great the rest usually are.

It was hard to get into. Mr. Bushman did seem a bit evasive...kinda...I don't know....doddering?. You guys did good with what you had to work with.

bill.jpg

lmao.jpg

Well, he certainly talked a lot, but did he really say anything? Maybe i need to go back and listen to the show again lol

No, he really didn't say much of anything. I really wish that this episode did not exist.

Hey, Gene, how about we don't archive this one, just let it vanish. In it's place, we could put a loop of the KK scream, playing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

We seem to be getting a great number of downloads of this episode. Maybe he has some sort of fan base we've magically tapped into? :D

Or groupies. :D:D

Gene Steinberg said:
We seem to be getting a great number of downloads of this episode. Maybe he has some sort of fan base we've magically tapped into? :D

I think its just curiosity as to whether it is truely as bad as David makes out.....

I listened to the show the early hours of this morning and for the life of me, I cant really remember much of it at all :rolleyes: oh apart from the frustration in DB's voice on occasion haha

Gene Steinberg said:

At least you guys did not lambast him. He seemed like a nice nice guy, so much I kind of like him, for being so nice

Maybe his "life after birth" hypothesis was a bit odd, or perhaps the slinky down the steps, technology, or throwing rocks out the window.

Lavarat said:
At least you guys did not lambast him. He seemed like a nice nice guy, so much I kind of like him, for being so nice

Oh yes, I thought that he sounded like a sweet old guy, that made the show that much better imo.

Frootloop said:
Lavarat said:

Oh yes, I thought that he sounded like a sweet old guy, that made the show that much better imo.

He did experiments with a slinkys I think thats good enough for me. He also did the time tested drop heavy things out of the window and see if it falls, thats science at its purest

Did anyone notice it was on 11-4-07 ------------->11 minus 4 equals 7

Lavarat said:
Frootloop said:
Lavarat said:

He did experiments with a slinkys I think thats good enough for me. He also did the time tested drop heavy things out of the window and see if it falls, thats science at its purest

Did anyone notice it was on 11-4-07 ------------->11 minus 4 equals 7

Oooh, math!

Welp, despite my not having heard the interview yet, I think you guys did the UFO public a service by airing it anyway, Gene and David. Through the art of editing, other producers have made Bushman sound credible. Without your investigation, we wouldn't have known that he is much less so.

I'll slog through the interview later when I can distract myself with multitasking. Can only handle so much pain.

Hey guys, just listened to this episode. Worst ever? Far from it!

I do find some of the things Bushnell said to be a bit hard to take, but I found most of it pretty interesting, and very entertaining. If nothing else, it's good to have someone like him on the show now and then for credibility's sake: regarding the many patents he holds, the man definitely knows his stuff. Whether he's actually communicating any of it on the show... who knows.

As to 'losing control over the show to the guest'... that's a bit too dramatic. So he talked a bit too much. With a good guest, it's often a good thing to let him or her just talk away. (Kind of the Binnall Of America approach) I know you guys' stance is more of an investigative nature than an entertainment one, but I think there's room for both. And the guy did provide a lot to think about.

hey... in a future show, how about *Nolan* Bushnell?!

(Edit: Okay, the guest's name was 'Bushman', not 'Bushnell'... I'm keeping the joke. :p

Looks like I left my feedback in the wrong place: https://www.theparacast.com/forums/boyd-bushman-t-1103-5.html#pid16034

I just finished listening to it. You know before Gene even said it, I felt dizzy from listening to this guy also. He is either very good, or very nuts. Unlike you guys I am leaning towards nuts.

Thanks for addressing some of my Q's guys! We found out that he does not know Bob Lazar, nor does he know of any UFOs in possession of the US government. He has also never seen a UFO. He also seems to be saying that he has theories on anti-gravity, but not that the US government already has working anti-gravity.

It was indeed the worst INTERVIEW ever because he dominated the conversation with crap talk instead of clear answers and you barely had a choice but to let him get away with it. I think you had to be accommodating with him because of his status, and I don't know how you could have handled it any better. He is not worth another try IMO, he has nothing useful to offer. And for that reason, mission accomplished!

Boyd Bushman is all smoke with no fire. Pure bunk, and a publicity whore.

Hmmm.... "Curiouser and curiouser said Alice ..."

I have to agree that there was an "act" on the part of Bushman. I will have to listen to that particular programme again. However, trying to make sense out of what Bushman was saying was very taxing. I will set it on the shelf for a while. I may decide to choose to listen to it in small sections.

I did find that there were particular topics that Bushman evaded, while there were others that he seemed to embrace. My initial conclusion is that there is a considerable amount of 'disinformation' embedded throughout the entire interview. Although he voluntarily talked about infrared weapons, he made no mention of electro-magnetic pulse weapons.

He seemed to imply that there was some sort of common knowledge, amongst his own 'scientific' community, about certain scientific advances in the USA, Britain and Russia. Was he just using the show to tell the Russians (and perhaps the British) that the USA knows what they've been up to?

It was certainly not the worst show that you have done. It is, absolutely, the most difficult show to listen to that you have ever done.

I suspect that when I listen to it in small sections it might enable me to disregard the bovine excrament and find out if there were any little gems in there. I've seen him interviewed on TV a few times. He has never impressed me that much.

I do not trust his view that the USAF shot down a UFO at Roswell. He stated that a jet shot it down with some advanced weaponry. That's just nonsense. The USA were miles behind even the British in the devlopment of jet fighters, and were even further behind the Germans.

Had the UFO been lingering for long enough for a jet (not jets) to be scrambled and then make it to that site. What airbase did this jet come from? The squadron of fighters that were assigned to the bomber group within a month of the Roswell incident were just plain old piston engined propellor planes. Why would the US government assign WWII technology to perform the task of protecting the world's most destructive weapons if they already had jets with advanced weaponry (that already had a proven track record of being able to shoot down UFOs). Nah, it just doesn't make sense at all.

Woody

Back