• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tonight on DMR ...

Free episodes:

Don, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but all I'm saying is DMR always leaves me wanting more and that is most certainly a complement. I enjoy your down to earth real view perspective on things. Keep up the good work and thanks again for your informative and entertaining show.

Don, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but all I'm saying is DMR always leaves me wanting more and that is most certainly a complement. I enjoy your down to earth real view perspective on things. Keep up the good work and thanks again for your informative and entertaining show.

Thank you GeoShift, I really do appreciate your remarks. Many .. many years ago my old man (my father) instilled into my young head full of mush that "there ain't no free lunch ... anywhere! son". It did take me a bit of time to fully appreciate and believe that ... but when I did my outlook on this thing called life changed a bit. And even though me and my old man did clash now and then I was always thankful for that bit of wisdom. I suppose it carried over in my life, and from that point forward I tried to act with that wisdom banging about in my head.

As for DMR, well that is simply a labor of love. Doing that show has cost me a bunch of money, I have never made a red cent from it but I do enjoy doing it. When I hear from members of the audience, like you my friend, it makes it worth while.

Decker

Thank you GeoShift, I really do appreciate your remarks. Many .. many years ago my old man (my father) instilled into my young head ifull of mush that "there ain't no free lunch ... anywhere! son". It did take me a bit of time to fully appreciate and believe that ... but when I did my outlook on this thing called life changed a bit. And even though me and my old man did clash now and then I was always thankful for that bit of wisdom. I suppose it carried over in my life, and from that point forward I tried to act with that wisdom banging about in my head.

As for DMR, well that is simply a labor of love. Doing that show has cost me a bunch of money, I have never made a red cent from it but I do enjoy doing it. When I hear from members of the audience, like you my friend, it makes it worth while.

Decker

Well if it isn't too late I want to thank you as well Don. Did you attend the parade up in the valley per chance? I don't know if you know of this, I assume it's still the case, but at palisades park in Santa Monica there has been in the past at least a ceremony. There is a monument for the various services, 5 in all that are in line with one another and setting Sun on November 11th which is nice because this time of year from that vantage point the sun sets over the ocean

To tell you the truth Wade, I usually just chill on Veterans Day. There are some things I prefer not to remember.

Decker

Back