• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tonight on DMR 3-29-2013

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on DMR, a round table with Stephen Bradford, Ryan Wa, and Dana Ward. Richard Sarradet is out of town so our normal Open Lines Friday show is off the table. (Also, had a small technical glitch with my broadcast computer monitor. I have to replace it.) However we continue to plug along! Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time to Midnight. Go to www.dqrm.com and keep those eyes pointed up!

Guess I'm the last dude on the planet that doesn't use facebook ;)

You can always PM me here if you want to chat.

Glad you enjoyed the show

Guess I'm the last dude on the planet that doesn't use facebook ;)

You can always PM me here if you want to chat.

Glad you enjoyed the show

Haven't had a chanced to listen to it yet, @ward, you and I have something in common then. Also our names are similar (wade)

By the way, what's a "pm" ?? can you tell me a little more about it ?
:rolleyes:

Great show guys! (And yes i'm still always listening) ;)

DAMN Hoff! Where you been buddy? Hope your doing well and the nose to.

and Spooky PM means Private Message, i guess the Paracast forums ARE my Facebook ;)yes Wade- Ward are pretty close we probably would of always been at the end of the line in school together.

Ha, i've still been listening, I haven't missed a single DMR to date. I'm just real busy with changing jobs and things so its been so hectic i've not had time to post or call in (i normally always listen to the podcasts these days).
Hows things with you mate?

Back