• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tonight on Dark Matters Radio

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on Dark Matters Radio, I host Gene Steinberg and David Biedny from The Paracast.

Dark Matters begins at 10:00 PM Pacific, 1:00 AM Eastern on cyberstationusa CyberstationUSA. Don't miss it!

Decker

:( this is what I get when I try to listen:

"Broadcast unavailable. 'cameo69' is not broadcasting on our system at the moment. Please try again later."

UPDATE: seems to work now! WWHEEW!

I get the same error

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

:( this is what I get when I try to listen:

"Broadcast unavailable. 'cameo69' is not broadcasting on our system at the moment. Please try again later."

UPDATE: seems to work now! WWHEEW!

Can you hear the show now? The player loads for me now, but it says "playlist unavailable" and nothing happens.

Boy, you could feel the tension, anxiety, emotion David was having, thinking to himself, about his personal experiences. I don't think unexperiencers have any idea how this affects the reality of, or more importantly - the emotional fiber of someone who tries to incorporate this shit into their day to day lives. It is like a slow psychic poison you self administer whenever you think about it, or stupidly volunteer and speak about. It took real strength to resist the urge to purge.

Yeah I think many of the questions people want to ask the paracast hosts would relate to Davids experiences... my god I have a hundred questions myself but I thought it best to steer clear of anything related to that as he has obviously been having some trouble in the normal world as a result of some of this stuff. Really enjoyed the show though

Boy, you could feel the tension, anxiety, emotion David was having

You know, if I actually had a physical encounter, such as David was insinuating, and then had it reoccur, I honestly don't know how I would handle that. Sure I can sit here and talk tough. But, man, something you have no control over assaults you, and you can't call anybody or do anything about it. Just how in the hell do you deal with that? That has to be hell, literally.

Don how can I hear the Gene/David episode?

I click on the Wednesday night "This weeks show" stream, and all I get is the short promo with you talking. Clicking on "Last weeks show" gets the Arizona psychologist, or whatever (sorry cant remember exactly).

Don how can I hear the Gene/David episode?

I click on the Wednesday night "This weeks show" stream, and all I get is the short promo with you talking. Clicking on "Last weeks show" gets the Arizona psychologist, or whatever (sorry cant remember exactly).

Okay, here is what you do. Since the Network (CyberstationUSA) is on the East Coast, the time is actually (from their standpoint) Thursday ... but from my standpoint it is Weds. Go to the silver bar and click on last weeks show.

Decker

Tonight on Dark Matters Radio, I host Gene Steinberg and David Biedny from The Paracast.

Dark Matters begins at 10:00 PM Pacific, 1:00 AM Eastern on cyberstationusa CyberstationUSA. Don't miss it!

Decker

I'm on my iPhone now and this Show Directory. Is the page that streams. Can anyone stream from their using th iPhone?

The little doodad doesn't load for me hence I can't press play. The difference w/ the paracast is the audio files are posted as raw mp3 files allowing them to be streamed.

No big deal. I'm sure it will be sorted eventually.

The page you link to appears to have loads of Flash content (the player buttons) and that's the problem. It won't work on the iPhone, iPod touch or the forthcoming iPad. If that's the only way to do it, the files will have to be listed on iTunes so they can be downloaded directly, you'll have to consider getting them via a regular computer, or they will need to change the site to eliminate Flash.

Thats what I thought, thanks.

So whats the deal w/ Apple and Flash? Is it Apple or Adobe that doesnt wanna play ball?

Back