• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tiny German House

bengemima

Talmudim of Adonai Yeshua
Hello,
I am new to the forums, but not to the podcast.
I had an experience while stationed in Wildflecken Germany in 1989.
My squad was on a "recon" mission out in the forest - we were at least an hour from any civilization, when we came across a tiny house. It looked just like any other German house in the villages, but it stood about three feet tall. There was moss growing on the stones, and on the tile roof - it had the stucco looking upper walls, with the wood cross beams.
There were about 7 of us in the squad, including our squad leader. A couple of guys walked up to the house, and started to look in the windows, and reached for the front door to open it. Before he could, the squad leader told him to stand-down, and to not touch it.
The house was a real house - not a doll house, or a prop of some sort. It looked lived in. The windows had drapes, and the door had a tiny handle.
We were miles and miles away from even a dirt road.
The weirdest part about it all was that after we were told to stand-down, we sat down and ate lunch there - we were about 8 feet from it the whole time we were eating. Then, as if we didn't see anything, we were told to get back into recon mode, and continue the training mission. We went off into the forest, and nobody brought it up again until about a month later when I asked my roommate if he remembered seeing the house, and he said yes, but that was it - no more conversation.
To my knowledge, there weren't any photos taken.

I have a friend that just went to Iraq, and while he was in training, a sergeant told his group about seeing a "miniature house" in the middle of the forest while in Germany, that freaked him out pretty bad.
I am, looking for an explanation, or anybody else that has seen something like this.
Thanks

Big Owl, Missing Time, Agry Friend

Shortly after I got out of the Army in 1991, I was staying at my parent's house in the country. There are only 2 houses on the road (1.5 miles long).
My best friend lived in a town that was 20 minutes away. We had plans to meet at his house, and then go downtown; it was a Saturday night.
I spoke with my friend at about <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:time Hour=
8:00 pm</st1:time>, and told him that I was "walking out the door" and would be there in about 20 minutes. He told me to make it quick, because he was ready to leave.<O:p

I remember leaving the house and pulling out of the driveway. It was just starting to get a little dark outside. I drove about a half of a mile down the road before I saw a huge whitish-grey owl standing in the middle of the road. It was about three feet tall. I don’t remember hitting it or anything like that – just seeing it standing there in front of the car.
The next thing I remember was pulling into the drive of my friend’s house. It was dark out, and when I went it, my friend was furious. He said, “where in the h*&# have you been? You said you were leaving right away!”
I told him that I did leave right away – what are you talking about?
To which he replied, “It’s after <st1:time Hour="10" Minute="0">10:00</st1:time>! If you had to shower and shave you should have told me – I wanted to get there early!!”
I started to tell him what happened, but as soon as the words “three foot owl” came out, I felt like an idiot. I ended up apologizing for being late, and we left.
I was sober up until that point, then I drank to get rid of the uneasy feeling I had in the pit of my stomach.
I remember reading a book that talked about missing time a few years later, and when I saw that the whitish-grey owl, rabbit, deer, etc. were normal, I almost threw up.

Wow! The two stories are very strange.

The second story, with the owl and missing time fits into a pattern that, if you are on the PARACAST forum, you must be aware of.

The term "screen memory" is used by UFO researchers, and the three foot tall owl could be assumed to fit the definition of a screen memory. It's association with missing time, and your very strong emotional reaction when reading about it says a lot.

But - the tiny house is something I have never heard before. But, once again, we could speculate that it too might be a screen memory.

The details are quite odd:
* The avoidance of discussing it.
* The emotional response of the friend in Iraq at the Sergeants comment
* The fact that you calmly ate as a group so close
* The command to stand-down.
* Your owl story, and missing time, three years later.
* 1989 was the year the wall came down, and the reunification of germany, a powerful cultural event.

The paranormal phenomenon is awash in curious military involvement, so it would be hard to dismiss such a strange story. Could there be an element of psychological testing involved? Maybe. But why? The implication would be that the entire squad was hypnotized or something, but is that likely? Was there anything out of the ordinary leading into this event, or after? Are you in touch with any members of this squad? Could you list them?

One option, and I understand how leading this is, could be that the little "house" was a screen memory of some sort of paranormal experience. You never use the term UFO in either posting, but you must be aware of the implication of these stories.

Thanks for the excellent report.

When I was in England, I saw several toy castles made in Victorian times, and they called the 'follies.' They were still big enough to walk into, though, and they were mean to add a medieval air to gardens. This miniature house is clearly something different.

The first thing I thought was that this was an ornate rabbit hutch or dove coat or bat house of some sort, but that doesn't sound right, now that I type it. A Google search on "German Miniature House" and "German Garden House" doesn't turn up anything appropriate to this. This is truly weird!

Re: The owl, I agree with Mike, sounds like a screen memory.

Tiny German House/ missing time

Thanks for your reply.
I had another odd thing happen to me in the Army, while in Desert Storm, a few months after the "tiny house" episode.
I was with mostly the same guys, as far as my squad is concerned ( I can still name about half of them), and we were clearing bunkers and tanks. We would find anything that was of tactical value, and destroy it using WWII landmine surplus, and C4, depending on what it was, and the size of the equipment we were eliminating.
My best friend (still in contact with) and I were clearing out a bunker when we came across a small table (typical as far as bunkers are concerned - not a miniature one) with a freshly cut onion and a burning candle on it.
I can remember going into a highly allert mode, because somebody had to have lit the candle. We saw a small door on the wall and I drew my weapon (M60) and went through first. The next memory is of the two of us walking back to the APC (Armored Personell Carriorer). We didn't talk about what had happened until a few years later, when I asked him if he remembered it. He said yes, and he didn't want to talk about it. He said the same thing about a year ago - he called me after drinking a lot (I don't drink anymore), so I figured I could get him to talk about it - he almost started crying, and told me that if I asked him again, he would hang up. I haven't asked again.
The thing about this that bothers me is that we were never debriefed. If we had gone in to a gun fight, we would have been debriefed, and we weren't. Everybody above ground would have heard me shooting, becasue I carried an M60, so we couldn't have just walked away from it without anybody knowing.
If we didn't find anything, and just blew the place up, then why the response from my friend, and why don't I remember it?
I believe that the "aliens" are really demonic entities, and can be explained with scripture (see Chuck Missler's Alien Encounters) - tiny houses and missing time bother me though.

I was in B54 Eng Btn (Stationed in Wildflecken Germany), attached to the 1st Armored Division during Desert Storm. My MOS was 12B, Combat Engineer.

The event's you share about the tiny door during Desert Storm are unsettling. Again, you describe a missing time event between entering the door and walking back to the armored personnel carrier.

Again, you have some strange elements:
* A tiny house and a small door
* A missing time
* A corroborating witness
* A military context
* A high level of emotional uneasiness when asking others about the event

This is extremely strange.

Over the last twenty years I have read an enormous volume on the paranormal and the UFO phenomenon. And, I have my own set of personal experiences (see "orange flash & missing time" on this thread). There is a sense of the absurd seems to surround events of high strangeness. This is just part of the phenomenon, this absurdity.

Also - If you had found a simple doll house, or a something elaborate just to house doves, I suspect you would have been able to recognize it as such. If it were just a man made toy or decoration, it wouldn't have the emotional content associated with it. The fact that you end your last posting with: "tiny houses and missing time bother me..." says a lot.

True. When I ran through the possibilities (Follies, Garden shack, etc.), I can imagine that someone in the group of soldiers would have recognized the mini house as such. I don't have any doubt that bengimina percieved exactly what he said he percieved, but perception is such a weird thing, and so is memory.

For example, these entities that we think of as aliens used to pass themselves off as elves and faeries and gnomes and such; our perception of them has changed, and when we see things and collapse the wave function it decides what we are seeing, to a point. The first thing I thought of when ben described the mini house was "it's the little people."

Obviously, I don't know what that little house was, but I take the fact that bengemini and his squad saw it very seriously.

The lost time episodes and the giant owl fit much better with what we understand. I am very doubtful of the value of regression hypnotherapy, but it would be interesting to know what those screen memories and missing time covered.

I was reluctant to post this stuff because every time I tell someone about the tiny house, I tend to get laughed at, or brushed off.
Thanks for taking me seriously.

Gather up a few of your mates and go there hope it aint a Blair Witch kind of house only messing it will put your mind at ease if you can find out what the house is about do:)

Bengemima,
What would be more difficult to accept aliens or human messing with your mind? I wouldn't discount what Jeff is asking and read up on pychotronics.

I never said that I discount it; only that I had never heard of it.
After reading a little though, I have learned enough to be disturbed by the implications of it - your point is well taken.
I do not believe in aliens. I do however, believe in the ability for man to find a diabolical use for almost every form of technology (not that technology is bad of course). So, I wouldn't doubt that some form of psychological manipulation was going on.
The pills we took for anti-nerve agents was weird enough. I've only heard it talked about a couple times.

I should add that though I don't believe in aliens, I do believe that people see real craft that can not be identified. I have seen a couple myself. I also tend to think that the abductions are taking place, and close encounters. Only, I believe that they are demonic and not extraterrestrial. I believe that the bible supports my theory.

Before I get spammed with "Chocolate Jesus" comments, let me explain.
Genesis chapter 6 says that the "sons of God" took wives and had children with them. Yeshua (Jesus) says in Matthew 24 that "just as the days of Noah were, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man."
The only thing different about those two time frames is that the B'nai Elohim (sons of god - always referring to angels in Hebrew; biblical and extra-biblical writings included) aren't taking wives of the sons of man, and having children with them... but are they? I believe that this is why there are so many reproductive aspects to the phenomena - they are "taking" the daughters of man again. Maybe some sort of genetic manipulation. This would point toward the extra-dimensional view of the alien. Alien to our relm of reality, but only a dimension away.

I do not believe in aliens. I do however, believe in the ability for man to find a diabolical use for almost every form of technology (not that technology is bad of course). So, I wouldn't doubt that some form of psychological manipulation was going on.
The pills we took for anti-nerve agents was weird enough. I've only heard it talked about a couple times.

I should add that though I don't believe in aliens, I do believe that people see real craft that can not be identified. I have seen a couple myself. I also tend to think that the abductions are taking place, and close encounters. Only, I believe that they are demonic and not extraterrestrial. I believe that the bible supports my theory.

Genesis chapter 6 says that the "sons of God" took wives and had children with them. Yeshua (Jesus) says in Matthew 24 that "just as the days of Noah were, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man."
The only thing different about those two time frames is that the B'nai Elohim (sons of god - always referring to angels in Hebrew; biblical and extra-biblical writings included) aren't taking wives of the sons of man, and having children with them... but are they? I believe that this is why there are so many reproductive aspects to the phenomena - they are "taking" the daughters of man again. Maybe some sort of genetic manipulation. This would point toward the extra-dimensional view of the alien. Alien to our relm of reality, but only a dimension away.

A most interesting hypothesis. I'm impressed with the amount of thought that you've put into this.

In your previous post, you mention that you have seen some unexplainable flying craft. I'm curious... Please, If you can, it would be interesting to hear some details.

I have no problem with your Biblical take on this. Many people have come to similar conclusions, but they frame the argument in scientific or esoteric terms. Zacharia Sitchen has his take on this, for example, where he uses Sumerian myth combined with science. To certain degree, I think all the interpritations are describing the same events and are correct in their own context.

(I'm not being wishy washy here. I think these things happened, and every clue we can dig up will help inform us of our true history.)<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

My brother and our neighbor saw a huge silent white light coming down the highway while playing in the front yard as kids. When it got within 20 or 30 feet from them, it shot up into the sky. My brother ran in the house to tell our parents, and the neighbor ran to his own house. I went outside with my parents (I was bout 8, my brother 11), and we all saw the light in the sky - the kids, and both sets of parents. The light was in the sky above an abandoned farm house behind ours about a quarter of a mile. It was making geometrical shapes, and blinking at the angles; it would make a triangle, and blink bright in each of the three corners, and then make a square, and so on. This went on for about 10 minutes, then it came down by the abandoned house, andd we didn't see the light anymore.
The next day, the kid that lived on the other side of the farm house said a bright light woke him up in the night - and that it was going down the lane by the abandoned house.

On another occasion, I was about 13, and walking with my best friend to his house. We lived in an appartment/ townhouse complex, and were walking between the buildings.
It was a clear night, and we were looking up while walking and talking. At the same time, we noticed two balls of light, about the size of an m&m if you held it out in your hand. they were about three feet away from eachother (respectively) and moving very slowly back and forth in tandom. They moved parallel to each other. After about 5 minutes, they shot off and looked like shooting stars. I remember hearing a low humming sound.
They moved about half of the distance of the sky before they went back the other direction several times, so I know that it was not commets.
I do not recall any conversation with my friend after the fact, which is a little odd.

I have another, but have to get back to work - I'll post it later this evening.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. It is all down to interpretation and emphasis, isn't it. If you focus on the spiritual ramifications of alien encounters, some of them could rightly be described as demonic, in particular those that involve abductions and experimentation on humans. You mentioned the term "extra-dimensional", which is only a different expression for "paranormal". The nuts-and-bolts aspects of UFOs and alien encounters are, in my experience, very real, however they only reflect one side of the story. I would go as far as to say that we cannot comprehend the phenomenon without appreciation for both spiritual and physical aspects.

And I would agree.
I listen to a lot of different shows, and hear a lot of people say that disclosure would shake the religious communities - and it probably would, but it wouldn't rattle those who truly read the bible and take it's words seriously.
As far as the spiritual and physical aspects of it all, the world view of the person questioning the phenomena is critical to determining their conclusions. We may see the same thing, and come up with two alternating conclusions - all based on what our worldviews are. That they are happening though is not subject to debate.
I don't wish to start an argument on the existance of God, or the validity of scripture, so if you dissagree with my interjection I understand.
But I personally do believe in God, the God of Israel... and believe that his word is truth. Because of that, I look at the whole topic through a scriptural view.
Please don't think that I came here to argue this an any way though - I just figure that I need to explain why I stand where I stand when I speak of my conclusions.
I have no doubt that we are seeing these things, and there is something going on that can't fully be explained. I believe that people have seen, and maybe even detained these things - I just believe that they are the biblical "Nephilim," or "Giants."
What intregues me most about it is that the word giant in the bible comes from the Septuagent translation (Greek), and reads "Gigantos." The word was transliterated into "giant" but in the original text (Hebrew) the word means "earth born." The "earth born" were the offspring of the Sons of God (angels) who took wives for themselves that I spoke of earlier. Coincidently, they were giant people, but that is not what the word means.
I hope I haven't muddied the waters too much.

Back