• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This week on the Paracast: Philip J. Imbrogno 9/7/08

Free versions of recent episodes:

I also liked the short discussion on the Jins. My friend is Muslim and was telling me about the Jins and basically Jeff Rittzman's experience in his driving to Ocean City after being detoured to Ohio, sounds exactly how Jins are described which as Phil pointed out, also correlates to Native American beliefs.

I knew a Saudi girl who told me she came out of her shower once and saw a Jinn standing in her room. She said it looked like a human but had no eyeballs. Apparently, it wanted her to turn her music down. Make of that what you will, but I think she really believed that this happened. Most Muslims I have asked about Jinn just say "I have to believe in them, because they're in the Quran", but it doesn't seem like there's that much stock put into the subject. They're supposed to be a sort of parallel race, not necessarily a superior one and Muslims have told me Jinn can be good and bad just like humans. Interesting idea.

I really want to know if Imbrogno actually sent David that tape.

Would it be inappropriate for anyone that has his book to scan in the picture of the disc that David was talking about?

My guess is no.

/no meaning it's ok for you to post what you wanted. I reason. If it isn't, they'll spank me and not you.

Yeah I agree. I dont actually have the book, so Im hoping someone else will scan it in. I mean whether or not one sees this image of a disc is hardly going to affect potential sales.

I thought it was a pretty interesting episode... I found a site with scans of Fagerstrom's drawings: Technical Renderings, Portfolio I.
They're kind of fascinating to look at, but there's not many techical details... Most of it seems like "old science" to me (they were drawn in 1968 ). If I had any knowledge of physics it would be easier to see if it's all mumbo-jumbo or if it could make some kind of sense...

Oh dear, bring on the tape of music, what is this guy thinking spinning this crap. He made several points of mentioning the music is related to Liszt lets see if it can stand a test. Here's some info relating to Liszt's composition's. edit I deleted the info just didn't want to add confusion, musical terms etc

Excellant show guys, i was very interested in what the guest had to say.He was a little bit vague on the witness from "Roswell" but i guess he had his own motives for keeping his name a secret.

Hope we can hear these tapes that Philip talked about on the show, It may contain something that is enlighting , or it may not, :)

Phil has actually been kind enough to give Culture of Contact CDs of those drawings, to blow up and use in our art show. So if you're in Hoboken, NJ (and why would you be, really?) Oct. 10 - Nov. 11th, our gallery will be up at the Monroe Center.

This week on the Paracast: Philip J. Imbrogno 9/7/08 (Govt Monitoring)

I'm also an IT professional. Haven't you heard of the line eater? If not, you need to look it up. Everything David said about all traffic being monitored is absolutely true, and it's been a fact since before 99%+ of the people who are currently using the Internet even knew what e-mail or the web is. Let's stop for a moment and define exactly what it is that we're talking about here: The Internet... Fact: The Internet is a military product which has been ported for use in international commerce and communications. We civilians are actually just borrowing the pipes.

Come on now. If you are talking about the mythical NSA Line Eater then you are way out of line in suggesting that it is FACT. You don't seem to know the difference between fact and myth.

nsa line eater - definition from dictionary.die.net

I hope you are more reasoned and rational in your job than you were in your posting.

Phil has actually been kind enough to give Culture of Contact CDs of those drawings, to blow up and use in our art show. So if you're in Hoboken, NJ (and why would you be, really?) Oct. 10 - Nov. 11th, our gallery will be up at the Monroe Center.
Yes some of those art piece's are rather nice, and could possible look quite nice blown up.

I knew a Saudi girl who told me she came out of her shower once and saw a Jinn standing in her room. She said it looked like a human but had no eyeballs. Apparently, it wanted her to turn her music down. Make of that what you will, but I think she really believed that this happened. Most Muslims I have asked about Jinn just say "I have to believe in them, because they're in the Quran", but it doesn't seem like there's that much stock put into the subject. They're supposed to be a sort of parallel race, not necessarily a superior one and Muslims have told me Jinn can be good and bad just like humans. Interesting idea.

I really want to know if Imbrogno actually sent David that tape.

Sounds like the story my friend told me about a Jin. In a nutshell he said a couple people in his family were totally weirded out when some old looking guy was sitting in the middle of room one day after they had moved some plant in the house.

I can't remember all the details, but that was the just of it and he swore it was true as well. Can't say I believe it, but........ this whole realm is strange so I think anything is possible.

About the tape of that dude Dean on piano, it's entirely possible Dean is a schitzo idiot savant, but I wouldn't blow his story off until more research is done, perhaps reading Phils book would provide a more informed opinion, I don't know.

I think having a spirited session of guitar playing where your touch is able to get right in the zone and your musical intuition is particularly on that day is different from someone who may (or may not) play in the style of a famous dead composer on a consistent basis for many years without any training. If a classical music expert in fact confirms this, it is very strange and even if he is just a savant and not a paranormal experiencer, it's still pretty cool and not normal.

After reading the Arigo book, I've decided the real stuff is often stranger than the hoaxed stuff could ever be.

I think the channelling stuff is crap, but what do I know?

Roswell is so messed up, it's the only thing the government did well if the intent was to muddy up the waters forever.

Djinn? Humanoids from a parallel dimension? Plausible and I would use it in some of my sci-fi hen-scratchings.

I posted some stuff a while back and asked about channeling and New-Age topics.

And then I listen to Phil Imbgno on the latest show - and - He talks seriously about channeling!

HEY - Phil is a level headed and decidedly NON-new-agey...

This is EXACTLY what I was hungry for when I posted (and got slammed by some other users), and low-and-behod I got it! Huge thanks Paracast!

Hi there - me again - I opened this "thread" a while back and asked about channeling and New-Age topics. Titled: "is the PARACAST avoiding new-agey topics"

It was sort of funny, some folks acted really intense and seemed to deny that THE PARACAST should go down this ally. I kept trying to say that this is a very real part of the UFO phenomenon. People are reporting very strange things, and some of those things can be viewed as (sorry to say it) new-agey - like channeling. It is totally dismissed by the nuts-and-bolts crowd, but that doesn't mean it's NOT happening.

And then I listen to Phil Imbrogno...

HEY - Phil is decidedly NON-new-agey... But he recognized that there was something connected to this topic, something that is easy to laugh at and dismiss, and he went forward and investigated. Right on for Phil!

Now, I am gunna agree with Phil on some stuff. He said 90% of channeled stuff is utter crap. Agreed!

But, what is that 10% and what does it mean? I truly believe that SOME folks claiming UFO contact are actually bringing forth information. The weird thing is, that the info that is brought out from the ether is somehow purposely "benign" and stays "lite". Nobody is channeling about how to cure cancer or solve the energy crisis. The stuff I've read is all about being connected to the rest of humanity, and the universe - very spiritual.

What is happening??? Once again, I agree with Phil, that whatever is unfolding, it is setting itself up in a way that it stays elusive and unknowable.

peace,
M!

Have to agree with some of the negative comments on this week's show. Stories where the main players are never named are just that, stories...

This week on the Paracast: Philip J. Imbrogno 9/7/08 (Govt Monitoring)

Come on now. If you are talking about the mythical NSA Line Eater then you are way out of line in suggesting that it is FACT. You don't seem to know the difference between fact and myth.

nsa line eater - definition from dictionary.die.net

I hope you are more reasoned and rational in your job than you were in your posting.

Ah ha ha... until you can PROVE to me that there is no warehousing of Internet data going on - and I seriously doubt that you can - then I'll stick to my guns. Any rational, intelligent person who understands the basics of national security and its implications in re to the Internet would agree with me. One doesn't even have to work in the Information Systems profession to understand this simple connection.

EVERY SINGLE BIT of data that passes through the Internet is scanned and documented. To believe otherwise you would have to be - quite simply - a gullible fool.

Back