• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This Week on DMR-Week 13

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Well, back from my military re-union and all I can say about that right now was it was awesome and emotional. Perhaps more ... later.

Week 13 begins with a bang. On Monday I interview world renowned investigator, author and expert Rosemary Ellen Guiley. Rosemary Ellen Guiley is one of leading experts on the paranormal and supernatural. With 42 books – including 9 encyclopedias – and hundreds of articles in print on a wide range of paranormal, spiritual and mystical topics, she possesses an exceptional knowledge of the field. She has approximately one million copies in print.
Rosemary Ellen Guiley Her popular encyclopedias on ghosts and spirits, angels, demons, vampires and werewolves, magic and alchemy, witchcraft, dreams, mystical and paranormal experience and saints are considered essential sources for authors, researchers, film and documentary producers, and paranormal investigators. Her work has been translated into 14 languages and has been selected by major book clubs around the world. She appears in television programs, documentaries and docu-dramas with paranormal themes, and makes numerous media and lecture appearances, including colleges and universities. She conducts original field investigations of haunted and mysterious sites. See her site at Visionary Living

Tuesday April 13 I will interview Stephen Lancaster of Monster Vision TV, a web television program and spirit and ghost investigator. Stephen was due to appear two weeks ago but because of a family emergency had to cancel at the last minute. Stephen will brief us on what he and his team do and deal with concerning their investigations.

Weds. night, April 14 I will host famed UFO investigator Tom Carey who is best known for his Roswell investigations. He has also been a Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) State Section Director for Southeastern Pennsylvania from 1986 to 2002, a Special Investigator for the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies from 1991 to 2001, and a member of the CUFOS board of directors from 1997 to 2001. Tom began investigating aspects of the Roswell Incident in 1991 for the Roswell investigative team of Kevin Randle and Don Schmitt, and since 1998 has teamed exclusively with Don Schmitt to continue a proactive investigation of the case. Tom has authored or coauthored more than 30 published articles about the Roswell events of 1947, and has contributed to a number of books on the subject as well. He has appeared as a guest on many radio and TV shows throughout the country. His most recent work is “Witness to Roswell” which has been very well received.

Thursday and Friday will be announced. For more, go to Dark Matters Radio - Cause it matters in the Dark ! !

See ya on the radio!

Don

Hi Don.
Glad to hear that your reunion was a success. On one of your early shows you had on a psychic, (can't recall her name). Correct me if i'm wrong, but did she make a prediction about this reunion? And if so, how did that pan out?
Keep up the great work.

Weds. night, April 14 I will host famed UFO investigator Tom Carey who is best known for his Roswell investigations. He has also been a Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) State Section Director for Southeastern Pennsylvania from 1986 to 2002, a Special Investigator for the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies from 1991 to 2001, and a member of the CUFOS board of directors from 1997 to 2001. Tom began investigating aspects of the Roswell Incident in 1991 for the Roswell investigative team of Kevin Randle and Don Schmitt, and since 1998 has teamed exclusively with Don Schmitt to continue a proactive investigation of the case. Tom has authored or coauthored more than 30 published articles about the Roswell events of 1947, and has contributed to a number of books on the subject as well. He has appeared as a guest on many radio and TV shows throughout the country. His most recent work is “Witness to Roswell” which has been very well received.

Hi Don,

Why don't you ask Carey why he would ever work with Schmitt, a man who lied about his background to everyone, including his previous research colleague, Kevin Randle, who has completely repudiated Schmitt? How is "ufology" ever going to be taken seriously when people like Schmitt continue to be touted as credible researchers?

Paul

Hi Don,

Why don't you ask Carey why he would ever work with Schmitt, a man who lied about his background to everyone, including his previous research colleague, Kevin Randle, who has completely repudiated Schmitt? How is "ufology" ever going to be taken seriously when people like Schmitt continue to be touted as credible researchers?

Paul

Paul,

I am sure that you don't think I am new do you? :)
You must have been reading my mind .... were you??

Don

Paul,

I am sure that you don't think I am new do you? :)
You must have been reading my mind .... were you??

Don

Only if you send me the abridged version! ;)

Is that show on tonight, or tomorrow?

PK

Why is such a small thing like Don Schmidts background such a big deal?

What does Dons background have to do with the facts of the Roswell case?

What about Stan Friedman's take on the Mj-12 does that mean we throw away his Roswell research with the bathwater

Why is such a small thing like Don Schmidts background such a big deal?

What does Dons background have to do with the facts of the Roswell case?

What about Stan Friedman's take on the Mj-12 does that mean we throw away his Roswell research with the bathwater

The credibility of the researcher is absolutely at issue when it comes to their basic integrity. Thus, if Schmitt is willing to lie about his own credentials in order to make himself look better (the most benign possible motive), then who knows what else he is willing to lie about, or lead others (particularly aging Roswell "witnesses") to lie about? Who knows how carefully he'll really look into a story. In short, he can't be trusted.

Stan is different. There has never been a hint that he engages in deceit. I may think he's wrong about MJ-12 (and other things), but that's a matter of interpreting the information, not gathering it. Schmitt fails on both counts because of his record.

Back