• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This is not a joke.....

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
If you can believe it, the following video is supposedly a serious ouija board effort on camera - performed with one single person who has both his hands on the planchette. Nobody else. Just him.
I didn't know if it was a piss-take or what and what is doubly unbelievable and troubling is the positive comments some air-brains have posted. The guy actually makes paranormal investigation videos that are actually pretty slick productions, among the best I've seen away from TV, and then any respect I had for actually creating something, was quickly evaporated once I stumbled on this little gem.

There are so many things wrong with this....

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy30eFuSkOo

Wuhgh that was painful to look at even for four or five 15 second jogalongs ..:confused:
I'm not seriously supposed to watch the half hour I hope..
On the positive side it's a cool looking thing.

The guy actually makes paranormal investigation videos that are actually pretty slick productions, among the best I've seen away from TV, and then any respect I had for actually creating something, was quickly evaporated once I stumbled on this little gem.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy30eFuSkOo

It only takes one. You have to wonder if he is regretting his decision to post this video, or if he will in the future.

Back