• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Things Science Got Wrong

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow on Dark Matters Radio Dr. John Brandenburg makes a return appearance. We are going to discuss “things that science got wrong!” Also, some discoveries from the Red Planet that are not yet public knowledge via JPL Dr. Brandenburg very recently sent me several photographs recently taken on Mars by JPL that are .. in a word .. astounding! All of it will be discussed on DMR! Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 10:00 PM Pacific! Go to www.dqrm.com and we will “see ya on the radio” …

John-Brandenburg.jpg

Decker

Okay, my interview with John Brandenburg ran last evening and I think it was a lively show. Prior to the show, up on the Dark Matters Radio Fan Page, Dr. Jim Oberg, a skeptic and someone I know quite well, sent me a rather snarky note advising me to "tune up my bullshit detector" and I reminded him that when I asked him to come on DMR ... he pussied out and declined my invite. Okay so ...

I relayed this to Dr. Brandenburg and on the show he invited Oberg to a debate with him with me as moderator. I forwarded the invite to Oberg. Now we will see what he has to say. Should be interesting either way.

Decker

Last edited:
For anyone that might be interested ... Jim Oberg got back to me on Facebook with my and John Brandenburg's invitation to enter a debate on Dark Matters Radio. As expected, he declined. I then informed him that true to form in most all of my dealings with skeptics ... for example my dealings with Phil Klass, Michael Shermer, Oberg himself, Robt. Sheaffer(sp?) etc. .... All Of Them are quick to shoot from the lip but when it comes time to have the showdown ... they all scamper away. I told Oberg that I considered him intellectually bankrupt. Also as expected he did not reply.

Decker

For anyone that might be interested ... Jim Oberg got back to me on Facebook with my and John Brandenburg's invitation to enter a debate on Dark Matters Radio. As expected, he declined. I then informed him that true to form in most all of my dealings with skeptics ... for example my dealings with Phil Klass, Michael Shermer, Oberg himself, Robt. Sheaffer(sp?) etc. .... All Of Them are quick to shoot from the lip but when it comes time to have the showdown ... they all scamper away. I told Oberg that I considered him intellectually bankrupt. Also as expected he did not reply.

Decker
He comes across as arrogant whenever I've come across him on forums.

One thing that Dr. Brandenberg said that struck me. The scientific community is generally conservative in nature. Many of the discoveries and advancements come from the rebels of the science world.

Back