• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The unscience of extra-nonsense

CapnG

Devil's Advocate
Well... that was an interesting episode. First off I'm going to suggest that having english-as-a-second-language guests may not be advisable in future. Eric apparently did his best but clearly he was having some difficulty vocalising his thoughts in terms that made sense. Not that his ideas MADE sense but still, his gibberish could have been clearer. I thought David was going to have a stroke at one point...

As an aside, I'm not quite sure what is gained by mocking a frenchman by employing a bad german accent. Coming from someone who's hackles go up at the mere mention of WW2's principle villains, it seemed somewhat surreal.

Adams was particularily difficult to listen to but for an entirely different reason. There's a difference between being confident in ones own theories and being a pompous jerk. I got more of the latter vibe, particularily with his habit of telling both sides of the story and always making himself the hero.

I also noticed his theories seem to be all about him. "I think", "I feel", "I believe". Where are the facts? He seems to be drawing conclusions based on what he percieves to be errors, omissions or blunders in other areas of science but isn't doing much actual science to support his theories. Basically, cherry-picking from different disciplines as he sees fit. I have no problem with the earth being less massive in the past. Certainly we know X tons of meteoric dust settles on earth each day, multiply that by millions of years, that's a lot of matter. I'm just uncertain the gains are as big as he suggests. His plasmic core theory holds no weight for me.

I have to agree with CapnG. Mr. Julien was hard to understand and presented some interesting and questionable explanations for his theories. The second guest, Mr. Adams, also gave some very interesting and questionable theories. The ability of both of your guests to suggest changes to the laws of physics and cosmology were definitely unprecedented. I disagree with both of them on many points, but, an interesting show none the less. It was also nice to hear David and Gene asking the tough questions that most paranormal shows/podcasts don't!

As a side note, the guest (the alien hybrid skull episode) that David was ranting about was on the Black Vault Radio Network a week after he was on the Paracast and at least his story was the same, with the same questions being raised in my mind. The host of that show was cordial and well behaved, but, didn't ask many pointed questions about his research into the DNA evidence that he planned to gather in the future. I like the BVRN and it is well produced, but, you guys bring a little more skepticism to the table and that is what these issues need.

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I have ever introduced myself here before, but anyway, let me just dive right in. I really like the Paracast, but this epidsode was excrutiating!

Why was Julien on this show?? In my opinion, people like Julien offer stories only slightly better than the "Wild Card" line on Coast to Coast. David clearly knew about this guy beforehand, so it seems like he was put on the show just to be slammed later. Of course, I agree with David in how he summed up Julien afterwards, but unproven silliness like his Blue people is beneath the Paracast and shouldn't be there to begin with.

Then the next guy might or might not have a good point, but he just talked to much for too long. But at least he sounded more grounded than Julien.

Sorry if I sound negative. I really do like listening to the show. You all ask all the questions I want to ask!

Brian

Brian Now said:
Hi everyone,

Not sure if I have ever introduced myself here before, but anyway, let me just dive right in. I really like the Paracast, but this epidsode was excrutiating!

Why was Julien on this show?? In my opinion, people like Julien offer stories only slightly better than the "Wild Card" line on Coast to Coast. David clearly knew about this guy beforehand, so it seems like he was put on the show just to be slammed later. Of course, I agree with David in how he summed up Julien afterwards, but unproven silliness like his Blue people is beneath the Paracast and shouldn't be there to begin with.

Then the next guy might or might not have a good point, but he just talked to much for too long. But at least he sounded more grounded than Julien.

Sorry if I sound negative. I really do like listening to the show. You all ask all the questions I want to ask!

Brian

Both Julien and his publisher contacted us on a number of occasions about getting him on the show. We decided to give him an opportunity to demonstrate whether he had anything important to contribute to the study of the UFO enigma. We weren't optimistic, but we gave him his chance, and he failed to deliver.

Bear in mind that he has been on other shows without getting the tough questions that needed to be asked.

I would have been interested in hearing more about Julien's theory on 'fractal time'. Time is an interesting subject (check out Faster Than the Speed of Light by theoretical physicist Joao Magueijo) and an area of physics still open to vast possibility. It sounded like David had a grudge (which he confirmed) against Julien from the beginning, and that sort of put a damper on the interview. We never hear Dave question one of his friends that hard when they make an appearence on the Paracast, just an hour of him throwing them softballs. It's almost seems like you two have a hitlist of people that you invite on the show so you can trash them after they exit, but at the same time you're passing around the kool-aid and singing kum-bi-ya when your 'friends' show up. What's with that?

That having been said, I enjoyed these two guests more than I've enjoyed the last couple. The 'rusty knife' surgeon who supposedly saw two million patients isn't all that interesting since we have no idea how many people he healed. Hey, give me a knife to poke in sick people's eyes and call me a miracle worker . . . just don't ask what my success rate is!

Before that we had "This misshapen skull is obviously an alien hybrid" guy . . . yawn. Hey, I have a bag of alien hybrid potato chips . .. you should see the shapes of some of these things. Obviously these potato chips are of alien origin since Earth has never made potatos shaped like these. Seriously. A farmer confirmed it.

So kudos on the recent guests. They threw some bizarre ideas out there, but at least they offered something to think about. Fractal time .. . the expanding earth . . . black holes creating matter . . . all sorts of interesting ideas.

Good job on selecting the guests, even the one you guys hated and thrashed once he was out of hearing range.

:p

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
The 'rusty knife' surgeon who supposedly saw two million patients isn't all that interesting since we have no idea how many people he healed. Hey, give me a knife to poke in sick people's eyes and call me a miracle worker . . . just don't ask what my success rate is!

Do you really think that thousands of people would have turned up at his clinic, every day for twenty years, if his success rate wouldn't have been extraordinarily favourable? Do you think sick people just love wasting time? His success rate was around 70%, including cancers and other "incurable" conditions.

For those who think Neal Adams is a pompous jerk on the air, Hehehehehehhe. You should go see him at a comic convention.

Seriously.

As for the Julien person, people who don't speak English for their first language, unless they have an interpreter have a hell of a time with this language. I have friends in Argentina who travel frequently to the US, and today they still have a hell of a time with English. I actually tried to learn Spanish to bridge the gap.

It might help next time if you get a guest like that to ask someone on the boards to interpret for you.

I just listened to your latest podcast -- the one with Eric Julien and Neal Adams. ARRGHH! What a waste of time. I'll admit that Neal Adams' theory was at least interesting nonsense, but at the same time he was intensely irritating to listen to. His theory wasn't just full of holes -- it was ALL holes. Can he really believe he's smarter than ALL the scientists in ALL the fields he ridiculed? I can believe some lucky, insightful amateur might come along with a revolutionary idea which overturned some fundamental tenet in one field, but Adams' theory rests on the premise that cosmologists, geologists, paleontologists AND physicists are ALL stubbornly clinging to obviously flawed models of reality.

It's probably good that there are people out there who run with bizarre ideas like this which totally run against the grain of established scientific theory, since one in a million may come up with a brilliant insight that more sensible, knowledgeable folks never would have considered, but I think it's pretty clear that neither Eric Julien nor Neal Adams is that one. I really don't see why you thought either of them merited forty minutes of your listeners' time.

(Speaking of irritating, must you subject listeners to so many repetitive commercials? No other podcast I subscribe to has such frequent interruptions.)

gnosys said:
I just listened to your latest podcast -- the one with Eric Julien and Neal Adams. ARRGHH! What a waste of time. I'll admit that Neal Adams' theory was at least interesting nonsense, but at the same time he was intensely irritating to listen to. His theory wasn't just full of holes -- it was ALL holes. Can he really believe he's smarter than ALL the scientists in ALL the fields he ridiculed? I can believe some lucky, insightful amateur might come along with a revolutionary idea which overturned some fundamental tenet in one field, but Adams' theory rests on the premise that cosmologists, geologists, paleontologists AND physicists are ALL stubbornly clinging to obviously flawed models of reality.

It's probably good that there are people out there who run with bizarre ideas like this which totally run against the grain of established scientific theory, since one in a million may come up with a brilliant insight that more sensible, knowledgeable folks never would have considered, but I think it's pretty clear that neither Eric Julien nor Neal Adams is that one. I really don't see why you thought either of them merited forty minutes of your listeners' time.

(Speaking of irritating, must you subject listeners to so many repetitive commercials? No other podcast I subscribe to has such frequent interruptions.)

Please understand that The Paracast is not strictly a Podcast. We are also broadcast on terrestrial radio. In addition, we have fewer breaks than most talk shows out there. Consider C2C, where it may take five minutes or more for the show to resume after a pause.

CapnG said:
Well... that was an interesting episode. First off I'm going to suggest that having english-as-a-second-language guests may not be advisable in future. Eric apparently did his best but clearly he was having some difficulty vocalising his thoughts in terms that made sense. Not that his ideas MADE sense but still, his gibberish could have been clearer. I thought David was going to have a stroke at one point...

As an aside, I'm not quite sure what is gained by mocking a frenchman by employing a bad german accent. Coming from someone who's hackles go up at the mere mention of WW2's principle villains, it seemed somewhat surreal.

Adams was particularily difficult to listen to but for an entirely different reason. There's a difference between being confident in ones own theories and being a pompous jerk. I got more of the latter vibe, particularily with his habit of telling both sides of the story and always making himself the hero.

I also noticed his theories seem to be all about him. "I think", "I feel", "I believe". Where are the facts? He seems to be drawing conclusions based on what he percieves to be errors, omissions or blunders in other areas of science but isn't doing much actual science to support his theories. Basically, cherry-picking from different disciplines as he sees fit. I have no problem with the earth being less massive in the past. Certainly we know X tons of meteoric dust settles on earth each day, multiply that by millions of years, that's a lot of matter. I'm just uncertain the gains are as big as he suggests. His plasmic core theory holds no weight for me.

Well put (although I found his English acceptable). The Earth-is-growing-guy though, sheesh.... He even referred to himself in the third person about a dozen times.

I understand it's not my show, and it's not designed to please me specifically, but really- why all the vitriol directed against the French guy who at least presented some (admittedly) crackpot theory of his own, yet hardly the same level of outrage against this self-described artist who comes on, mocking almost the entirety of science yet without providing a single shred of explanation... he says "the Earth is growing" but doesn't explain why, just "of course, this is wrong because... and that's wrong because" etc. He had no hypothesis of his own, just a claim and the assumption that its probably correct because "150 years ago we had wrong theories, so our theories today are probably wrong." Oh, and more fossils are found on land (scoured by millions of people daily) than on the ocean floors (requiring multimillion dollar machinery to even get to, let alone dig in). You can "explain" anything that way. "Hey, the Earth is actually *shrinking,* because to quote old Koji K., a thousand years ago we thought the Sun revolved around the Earth, heh-heh-heh."

At least the other guy genuinely tried to explain his theories, and yet he gets compared to a Nazi and mocked as a drunkard, while the other guy is praised for being a contrarian generalist who might possibly be ahead of his time? There's a difference between generalists and pompous asses.

I get the feeling the French guest pissed off the hosts more for his words and deeds *outside* the show than on the show, which is fine, but at least do your listeners the favour of bringing that stuff up with the guest then instead of hitting them with it after he's gone.... It's bad enough being confused by a guest, but having to figure out on your own why he apparently struck such a nerve doesn't clear anything up either.

Gene Steinberg said:
Please understand that The Paracast is not strictly a Podcast. We are also broadcast on terrestrial radio. In addition, we have fewer breaks than most talk shows out there. Consider C2C, where it may take five minutes or more for the show to resume after a pause.

Back when I listened to C2C it was 15 minutes every 30 minutes.

People can "fastforward" through the commercials. If it's that big of a problem wait a little bit and don't listen live.

A.LeClair said:
Back when I listened to C2C it was 15 minutes every 30 minutes.

People can "fastforward" through the commercials. If it's that big of a problem wait a little bit and don't listen live.

Not that bad, but they usually run about 15 minutes of ads, plus five minutes of news every hour. It used to be more, but Clear Channel, which owns C2C's network, reduced the standard number of spots per hour.

Understand that we are taking ads to provide income for the show, but we'll try to keep things at a reasonable level as much as we can.

I never actually gave the German accent character any thought before/while I was doing it, I've been doing that voice for most of my life and it's one of my default characters (a spin on Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes). I didn't consider the French/German dynamic while doing it, cross my heart, and I apologize to the audience if it was out of line.

Both guests had a hard time justifying their theories, but at least Mr. Adams is not getting his thoughts from blue aliens who may or may not come from other planets. While there are some interesting theories regarding the evolution of the planet:

www.expanding-earth.org

Fixed-Earth and Expanding-Earth Theories, Version 2

Expanding Earth Knowledge Co

... there is very little third-party interest in the silliness put forward by Mr. Julien, whose major claim to fame is this:

バストアップサプリの副作用

I did indeed have an attitude towards Mr. Julien.

Here's an email he sent out to a bunch of people on the Victor Martinez list:

---------------------------------------

Possible future events

April 7th 2007 is the first anniversary of the telepathic message from benevolent ETs saying that around the date of May 25th 2006 a huge tsunami could occur in the Atlantic ocean provoked by celestial bodies coming from space, as a possible retaliation by hostile ETs against humanity for the planned "preemptive war" with the possible use of nuclear weapons. To prepare this "pre-emptive war" the Divine Strake test, aiming the destruction of Iranian deep bunkers, was forecast in Nevada mid-2006.

I ignored in early April 06 that the mysteriously fragmented comet SW3 was approaching Earth, having the predicted closest distance end of May! This Divine Strake test, related to the use of nuclear weapons representing a threat for ETs as I have always mentioned, has been surprisingly cancelled on May 25th 2006 after this world alert coming from ETs! That was exopolitics for real. But to really make exopolitics one must understand the new paradigms:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&q=thunderbolts+of+the+gods&hl=en

This video link, with beautiful pictures and speaking about the electrical model of the universe, is more than valuable since it leads to the scientific explanations of the UFO technology which are in perfect matching with the ARV model of Gordon Novel (electrical discharge model) which I subscribe to.

This video confirms, through the electrical sun model (NO nuclear furnace), my writing about the comet model of the May 25th 2006 Alert, and consequently, the danger of nuclear weapons for ETs (reason of their presence since the WWII), and of course the Absolute Relativity (fractal time explained in The Science of Extraterrestrials) which addresses the place of the electrical power as a time pace differential. The electron movement inside a fixed frame (= quantized time differential) creates the electricity and the magnetic field. If stars are no more nuclear furnaces as we believed, then our atomic tests become a galactic issue.

For the vast majority of people on Earth, I am therefore much more known for "my" May 25<sup>th</sup> 2006 tsunami “prediction” than for the bestseller The Science of Extraterrestrials. In few words, the worldwide alert regarding a possible giant tsunami on May 25th 2006 was a very rewarding experience for many of us. It allowed us to size up the wide variation in people’s motivations and behaviors to say the least. The best informed among us will have understood that this was absolutely not a joke and that, on the contrary, a blanket of silence and lies covered over one of the most important events of these last decades.

If the article of June 25th, May 25, 2006, A New Era has Begun!” I focused on the nuclear issues of the prediction andpresented proofs of the incredible success obtained by this alert, which was launched by a press release (April 13th 06) http://fr.f230.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Co...rder=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b#_edn1. It was first of all quite remarkable that NASA issued an official denial[ii] on April 27<sup>th</sup> of a “rumor” that had barely come out less than 2 weeks after the press release but 4 weeks before the date of the conditional predicted catastrophe: “There are some Internet stories going around that there’s going to be an impact on May 25,” NASA spokesperson Grey Hautaluoma, told SPACE.com. “We just want to get the facts out.”

I therefore satisfied him. The right question, at this point, is: why such a denial on the part of NASA top management? Where there is denial there is often something to hide.What was the meaning, for example, of the fancy table issued by NASA showing a “miss distance” to Earth of zero for the fragment called 73P-SW3-BD?

On May 2<sup>nd</sup>, a message[iii] on a public forum mentioned the following : “I received an email today regarding comet Schwassmann-Wachmann from a friend who is a computer analyst at NASA saying two of the comet’s fragments have been labelled as probable strikes and eight labelled as near misses. (…) I was told to prepare for the worst and hope for the best because there isn't any plan in place to warn the public.”

As a reminder, the first press release of the worldwide alert clearly mentioned the contact of Dr. Michael Salla, the name and website of the Exopolitics Institute. There is not the slightest doubt for any attentive reader that the president of the Exopolitics Institute supported the alert before he announced publicly that he was disassociating himself from my initiative just after the return from Mexico of his psychic wife who, according to him in private, was warned of a great danger some weeks before this u-turn. Why such a contradiction? Was it due to the coming “Extraterrestrial civilizations & World Peace” conference?

Was there any money matter as now clearly suggests the recent and sudden “invoice” (a year after!) of $14,500 from Exopolitics Institute which did not fulfilled its contract with me (find the publishers for my books) and to which I offered $5,000 in June 2005 and participated to lectures for free? Are we facing a new fraud in the American new-age UFOlogy field? What kind of activity does he make with his wife Angelika Whitecliff? See http://www.earthtransformation.com/dolphin-seminar.htm

Surprisingly, he was in fact the one who suggested me to send a press release, that I paid. May 25<sup>th</sup> represented for me an ultimatum on the part of hostile ETs, while it was for its president a means for launching of the Exopolitics Institute and the June 9-11 conference “Extraterrestrial civilizations & World Peace”. As a matter of fact, I spent personally more than $10,000 to spread the alert worldwide. Should I send an invoice to Exopolitics Institute for the publicity, my articles in the Exopolitics Journal and my lectures in Hawaii?

The president of Exopolitics Institute translated both my first article (April 11<sup>th</sup> 06) and my second article (April 21<sup>st</sup> 06) into English[iv]. He therefore was well aware of their content, in particular the conditional aspect of the “prediction”. All through the process of alerting the media, I changed nothing of my discourse concerning the great risk of a giant tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean around May 25<sup>th</sup> 2006, nor regarding the nuclear context of this alert. At the last minute, a veritable miracle seems to have occurred: the test Divine Strake[v] was cancelled (“put off indefinitely”) precisely on May 25<sup>th </sup>2006, day of the announced catastrophe.

Some said that this cancellation came probably from the pressure made by some Generals within the US military forces on the Bush Administration. Why not! But why did the cancellation of the Divine Strake test occur that precise date of the tsunami alert? Coincidence?

Maybe, but maybe not! Of course, it is not just a matter of personal point of view. It concerns the future of humanity.

Why did a huge FEMA tsunami exercise, decided after the alert, occur from May 23th to May 25<sup>th </sup>2006? Coincidence? Why did the Congress make a full evacuation drill on May 25<sup>th</sup>? Coincidence? Why did CNN make an alert on May 23th for a coming high risk new "hurricane" model called “Splosh Model” on the East coast of the USA where any hurricane never took place? Coincidence? Why did NASA never speak about the trail of the fragmented comet SW3 that I mentioned as to be the real risk, insisting only in the medias on the position of the main fragments of the core that everybody, including me, knew to be without danger? Coincidence?

Why did a 6.3 earthquake occur on May 26<sup>th</sup> 2006 GMT in Indonesia with a tsunami killing more than 3,000 people? Coincidence? Why did a "dust cluster" hit the Earth between May 22th and May 25th? Coincidence? Why did a big fragment of the comet hit Norway on June 6<sup>th</sup> 2006 (6/6/6) in USA when a fragment of the comet was predicted to cross the Earth path? Coincidence? Why did we have a series of huge waves in the Atlantic ocean until 80 meters high, end of May? Coincidence? Why did the Global Consciousness Project at the PrincetonUniversity report an exceptional and historic peak in the humanity global consciousness activity on May 27<sup>th</sup> 2006? Coincidence?

No, there is in fact no coincidence at all. The prediction was “wrong” because we have changed our fate with the help of the human global consciousness thanks to the worldwide alert and not because it shouldn't occur! This is a cause-effect relationship very easy to understand. The Science of Extraterrestrials clearly explains that our free will always exists. Our acts change things like the May 25<sup>th</sup> tsunami alert did.

This Divine Strake test figured in the context of the development of nuclear bunker-busting weapons, to be used against such installations as those which Iran has supposedly built to shelter secret military nuclear installations. It is the threat of a U.S.-Iran nuclear conflict which my first article of April 11 highlighted. It means that hostiles ETs wanted to put humanity to the test and have reacted to our decision (Divine Strake cancellation) with proper means to control the effects on our civilization. They change a big catastrophe into a cascade of “messages” (see above). The main message seemed to be: "you have seen that we can destroy you on a large scale if you disregard our warnings".

If any coming war involves nuclear weapons it is pretty sure that another war will occur soon: the one between humans and ETs.

What? Are you so sure that we will be collectively protected by benevolent ETs? Do you remember the World Referendum "Do you whish that we show up?" in +20 languages, 60 millions links on Google, more than 100 countries since 2003? Despite incredible mass sightings after this world message, the result is still negative. So, they don't come yet. They choose to respect our collective free will. Don’t you like our collective choice? Two solutions: spread this word or prepare for the worst.

Are we protected against the Power to Be, against the greed and the lust? Against the cover up and the hatred between cultures? Why didn't benevolent ETs come for WWI and WWII to save men from madness? If some ETs intervened to neutralize some rare nuclear warheads as a clear warning in the past, did they avoid thousands of atomic explosions tests? No! They have not the power to fully neutralize our nuclear weapons. Otherwise they would have already do it. Hence, a threat of a “pre-emptive war” against us is more than serious.

Do you think we have the least chance to win this possible new war with hostile ETs?

Who want the humans to use nuclear weapons? Who push us to go to war? At last, who has a "rider" in the back to explain/convince what to do? Iran is a trap, more than one expects. It is scientifically proven that we cannot destroy their deep underground nuclear facilities without nuclear bombs. There are solutions through diplomacy, through dialogues, as recent events proved in Syria (Pelosi negotiations) and Iran (15 soldiers released). ETs are always opened to solutions if we open our heart to the others, and our mind to the knowledge.

We can always choose our fate. Otherwise, ufologists won't be happy to have their evidence, their mass contact. It could come with fear and sadness and we would remember the good times when we peacefully asked questions about UFOs or disregard the real stakes. Better safe than sorry. Better understood than believed. So, please, spread the word.

Eric Julien.
author of The Science of Extraterrestrials.
see: http://www.etreferendum.com
see: http://www.alliesbooks.com/Articles/AreWeAThreat.aspx

--------------------

If any of you find this to be compelling, so be it. Personally, I feel it's nonsense. YMMV.

dB

David Biedny said:
I didn't consider the French/German dynamic while doing it, cross my heart, and I apologize to the audience if it was out of line.

I didn't say it was out of line, just weird. Mock a frenchman with an accent francais, I say!

David Biedny said:
Both guests had a hard time justifying their theories, but at least Mr. Adams is not getting his thoughts from blue aliens who may or may not come from other planets.

No, he's pulling his theories out of his ass. Honestly, I don't know which is preferrable...

As to the rest, I skimmed through Julien's letter but basically my brain shut down as soon as I saw the word "exoplotics". It's like kryptonite for rational discussion.

PS. What's "YMMV"?

[align='center']
09julien2.jpg
[/align]

"The world-wide alert of May 25, 2006 was a complete success. On May 25th the U.S. temporarily abandoned their policy of pre-emptive nuclear war, which had been the root cause of the alert. A deadly war with atomic weapons was avoided, or rather, adjourned. This is why, although giant record-sized waves appeared, the mega-tsunami did not occur.This date of May 25th called upon us to save lives and we courageously managed to do so thanks to each and everyone's doing. That date will thus remain a symbol of our collective consciousness having refused to accept fatality. However, the information war regarding the presence of extraterrestrials on Earth, and of our interaction with them, is only beginning. We must not let down our guard. The danger of a planet-wide "natural" catastrophe, in reaction to the threat which human nuclear weapons pose to the extraterrestrials, remains ongoing. This site invites you to prepare for this catastrophe, all while participating in the fight for truth, a fight which remains the only way to avoid the imminent catastrophe. Thanks for your tremendous participation!" - eric julien

[align='center']:eek: [/align]

Gene Steinberg said:
Not that bad, but they usually run about 15 minutes of ads, plus five minutes of news every hour. It used to be more, but Clear Channel, which owns C2C's network, reduced the standard number of spots per hour.

Understand that we are taking ads to provide income for the show, but we'll try to keep things at a reasonable level as much as we can.

I understand. I don't mind them.

musictomyears said:
Do you really think that thousands of people would have turned up at his clinic, every day for twenty years, if his success rate wouldn't have been extraordinarily favourable?

Why not ask me "Do you believe thousands of people would rely on Jesus to heal them if his success rate wasn't phenominal"?

Yes. I really believe thousands of desperate people looking for hope anywhere they could find it would indeed give the eye poker a shot at healing them.

His success rate was around 70%, including cancers and other "incurable" conditions.

According to who? Michael Horn?

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
Why not ask me "Do you believe thousands of people would rely on Jesus to heal them if his success rate wasn't phenominal"?

Yes. I really believe thousands of desperate people looking for hope anywhere they could find it would indeed give the eye poker a shot at healing them.

According to who? Michael Horn?

-DBTrek

Well, it seems that you either didn't listen to the show, or didn't understand what was discussed there.

musictomyears said:
Well, it seems that you either didn't listen to the show, or didn't understand what was discussed there.

Why don't you explain it to me then? I listened to the show but I must have missed the overwhelming evidence that convinced you.

The 'Michael Horn' reference is simply an attempt to draw your attention to the fact that your accepting fantastic claims from an individual who stands to profit from you beliving in them. David Sonnenschein was unable to answer or support several of his statements about Arigo's patients. How does he know Arrigo saw two million people? How does he know the success rate? How can you claim to know either?

Unless (of course) you're able to produce 1.4 million people who were healed by Arigo.

-DBTrek

Back